The Irony of it all

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

The Irony of it all

look...im a dolphins fan...therefore gloating is something that is not only, not in our nature...but im not sure we would ever do it correctly given the chance

but the beatdown the pats just took at the hand of the ravens has given me great joy for these 2 reasons alone

1. i root for anyone playing the pats
    2. this is for all the idiots that came on here last year and blasted the dolphins being division champs and then lost to the ravens in the wildcard opener saying the pats deserved it more or whatever...and there were alot of you, trust me...and i dont take digs at pats fans that die hard...just the ones who realized there was professional football played here circa 2001

anyways...i would have liked to have seen the pats with welker and his ability...but injuries are part of the game and if the fins cant cry over their injuries this year, then certainly no one wants to hear the tears of pats fans

and ill end on this note, congrats to ravens, and good luck to the pats in preparing to get ready for next year, may the phins once again give you guys a run for your money...adios all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: The Irony of it all

Boy, the Patriots got killed.  The Tom Brady home playoff record didn't seem to matter today.  Hope my Colts with the NFL's MVP have better luck next week...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jimmy42...  teams lose and that is that.  I do not hate on any other team, just support my team, period.  Couldn't care less about the other team.  Given the Pats teams I supported when they were in the AFL and how they have been this last decade, there are many, many franchises, and their fans, who wishes they could sniff at a couple years of Pats like success, let alone a decade!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jules,

The Colts ARE in trouble!  I do not think they can "turn it on" after the way they ended the season.  Given how the Ravens should have beaten the Colts in their first meeting.. it will be an interesting game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Why are opposing teams fans trolling on this board?

What about Pats fans who are berated and personally maligned for making any criticism(s) whatsoever?  Perhaps, they are just touting thre party/forum line, which I agree- can make them appear as trolls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

agcs, you are a pats fan i wouldnt give any gruff too...those who are there for it all...deserve the sucess they have had...its the bandwagoners my post is aimed at...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

its the bandwagoners my post is aimed at...

According to one poster, these types adopt another team.  However, according to many other posters, these types dare criticise when the team is not winning every game; cheer (only) when they do.  FYI: some people feel silly when they cheer, after the team loses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

We'll see.  They'll have to throw more than ten passes to beat the Colts.  I don't see how a team that predictible got such a big lead.  TB didn't take care of the football - I don't think the Ravens will get as many gifts from PM as they did from TB...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from number1troll. Show number1troll's posts

"We'll see.  They'll have to throw more than ten passes to beat the Colts.  I don't see how a team that predictible got such a big lead.  TB didn't take care of the football - I don't think the Ravens will get as many gifts as they did against PM as they did against TB..."

They pulled a surprised on 1st play, Light got beat on Pats 1st possession, 14-0, shellshocked Pats. As for Baltimore-Colts, my thoughts are that it seemed NE dropped a LOT of passes today, their minds were elsewhere for whatever reason. If PM gets as much time as Brady had, I just don't see the Colts squandering their opportunities. The only * on that is that the Ravens were hitting HARD. If they can get Clark concussed out of the game, that could bode ill for the Colts. But otherwise I see the Colts D stopping the run in the red zone and getting more pass yards, and that'll turn the game in their favor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Not if the refs have any say in the matter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

im sorry but what gifts were the ravens given? they went and smacked around what has become a finesse team...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelievenBlue. Show BelievenBlue's posts

agcsbill, can you please explain the theory of "the Ravens should have beaten the Colts in their first meeting?" I'd love to hear it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

"im sorry but what gifts were the ravens given? they went and smacked around what has become a finesse team..."

What I was referring to was the fumble by TB and the three interceptions.  At least one of the interceptions wasn't really TB's fault, but four turnovers was too many for the Pats to stay competitive.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

I can't wait to see Jason Taylor wearing a Pats uniform running down opposing QB's next year.....

Sections
Shortcuts