The irony of the Superbowl

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

The irony of the Superbowl

Brady will play the 49rs in the SB-and it will tie him with his childhood idol Montana, with 4 SB wins! The irony being it will be against the team he grew up cheering for, that proples him into the record books as the best to play the position! Brady is only 8 touchdowns from Farve and 9 from Montana for playoff TDs-He will break this record during the SB. 5 Tds against Ravens and 5 against the Niners and the record will be all his!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: The irony of the Superbowl

hold on there, skip...lets see if those two teams even make the superbowl before we start drooling over the match-up

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Hey skipper, it was meant to be for fun-- not a hard line prediction-lighten up and laugh once in awhile it's not illigal--YET!  Pats are favored to win SB by vegas and 49rs have lost once at home all year-I would say it's very do-able!!In Response to Re: The irony of the Superbowl:
    [QUOTE]hold on there, skip...lets see if those two teams even make the superbowl before we start drooling over the match-up
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i understand that, i guess you cant sense sarcasm over the internet....this weekend will be fun

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

LOL.. On the internet, Sacasm is implied.. 

As for the prediction. I really hope TB gets all that. IMHO he has earned it. On a personal note I would thank him for making our team the most feared and hated team in the NFL. 

also the the great feelings we Pats fans have all season and even all year long. When the Pats lost 2 in a row I was totally bummed. It was difficult to even listen to sports. I realised what it must be like to be a fan of another team..