The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S

Hey leon do you want to chime in on this? Do the new yorkers still support their teams? I guess ill throw in the giants in their too!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATFN83. Show PATFN83's posts

Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S

Sanchise = DE-mise!!!

Memo to coach Ralph Kramden er... Rex Ryan - BOO HOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

New York New York, so nice, both teams lose twice LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NE-decade-of-my-dreams. Show NE-decade-of-my-dreams's posts

I love it! couldn't be a better bye week! NY NY... Loss, Loss

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Is some sort of way, Leon shows up and still disses the Pats and their fans and is all "glowing" about the Jets and Jints!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Now hopefully the Phillies beat the Yank-mees tonight. I don't really follow baseball, but it would be a nice "hat trick"!!! I know we won't hear from Leon, but the Giants lost, too. Where the hell is Jints??? He was here this morning crowing about being in first place in their division...now what are they, third? The only way today could have turned out better is if the Raiders had managed to beat SD! Oh, well. The Jests are now 4-4, soon to be 6-10!!! Maybe after he's fired Rex can score a gig with Nutra System...naw, even THAT couldn't help you lose 400 pounds of ugly fat!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

How fast does Rex Ryan become persona non grata?  Remember how quick "mangenious" fell.  New York eats it's own young, and fast.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MAINEPATRIOTS. Show MAINEPATRIOTS's posts

Of course the Jets are frauds...losing 4 out of the last 5 games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

As a Fins Fan, I have noticed over the years that the jets have always had stupid coaches destroying their chances to win, despite the fact that they have had some pretty talented teams.  Joe Walton, Walt Michaels...Mangini---it's been a parade of clowns coaching that team.  When they started off 3-0 this year, and after they beat the Pats, I got a little scared.  But after seeing Porky coach in the two games against the Fins and in the game against the Bills, and after following his stupid comments before and after the games against the Fins, I feel confident that they have another clown who will bring down this decent team with his brash talking, disrespectful crap---all the while overlooking attention to detail that defines a head coach- that his daddy was known for.  The acorn does not fall far from the tree...and Buddy Ryan never won a playoff game and embarrassed himself just like Porky is doing this year.  The Jets are in good hands.  I honestly pray he stays there for a long, long time.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Micksoxx. Show Micksoxx's posts

Rex Ryan is the biggest fraud.  All the false bravado NEVER translates beyond about 3 weeks.  Anyone that feels the need to talk that much is hiding something.  He will be doing Nutri System commercials for a career within a year. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Nutri Systems commercials?  Let's hope not. I hope he lives to be a 100 years old and coaches the Jets until the day he dies.  G-d Bless the Fat Bum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

The Jets are only frauds if you consider them contenders.

Otherwise, they are still the Jets - a team that never goes anywhere. Nothing fraudulent about that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Hmmm... early in the season, when the Jets were winning, Leon was all over the board.  You could say he was motivated.  I gather from his ever dwindling visits to this board that he is in fact, nothing but a fair-weather fan.  Sure he's full of energy when they are winning, but as soon as they start to lose he goes back into his mother's basement.  He is exactly what he claims Pats fans are.

So sad.  Can you imagine how proud his parents would be if they knew he spent his time here saying what he does?  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

This was a nice weekend for me to go back to Iona, which is a college situated deep inside enemy territory (New Rochelle, NY).

It's a good thing they have baseball.  I'd care more if I wasn't such a big Pats fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon...no opinion?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLeonLeon-. Show LeonLeonLeon-'s posts

I love how when I mention how the Jets utterly dismantled the pats in week #2 the pats fans just seem to disappear right before my very eyes!

LOL-pats fans busting on the Jets is like a redsox fan busting on the Yankees!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLeonLeon-. Show LeonLeonLeon-'s posts

HELLO HEllo hello-Is there anybody out there??Just nod if you can hear me.Is there anyone at home?!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Win something first then trash talk

How about three Lombardi trophies, four AFC championships, and six division titles in the last eight years? And what have the Jests won? One Lombardi trophy...FORTY-ONE YEARS AGO!!! Back then, Leon, you weren't even a twinkle in the eye of the truck driver that spawned you, and your mama was still a virgin (though she lost that distinction to your uncle when she was ten)! It's funny how you talk all the trash, and accuse us of abandoning our team when times are bad! Yet we are all still here. You, on the other hand, don't have the balls to come back and take your medicine when your team is on the skids! I hope the Yank-mees blow the series! Then NY will be exposed for what it truly is...Loserville!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Is that sopossed to be news? They were frauds in week two when they beat us too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Yeah I thought spelling it out wrong would help YOU read it, considering you fail at spelling.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

No excuses from me Leon you know that, you are not a loser till you start making excuses for why you lost. That what I tell the kids i coach and i try and live by it. Your team played better then the Pats in week 2 and so your team won. My only problem is that you and other fans pretty much thought you won the super bowl by beating the Pats in week two and started acting like you had won something when you had not. I dont like that, not by the Jets and not by any team. If you beat us twice this year you will have the bragging rights for the next year but if you lose then we split and you really cant talk trash. So we will see how it turns out. Maybe both teams make the playoffs and qwe get a rubber match to break the tie if we win the second match that is. Or maybe you win it all or maybe we win it all in which case that person would get the bragging rights none the less. So what I am saying is I will hold out on my trash talk till we either beat your team or win the whole f*cking show but until then you get to talk all teh trash you want cause right now your team is up 1-0 so I will talk to you about this more in two weeks when I THINK my team will beat the jets

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S:
    [QUOTE]Yes Killa -Fans have a tendency to go overboard after a win.It happens in here after every pats win so I agree with you on that point. I never talk trash Killa-What I can't understand is how pats fans try to talk trash to Jets fans after the whoopin'the Jets put on the pats. There should be more fans like you Killa -You seem to get it. Don't go counting your chickens before they hatch either-The pats have a couple of tough games before the rematch.Who do they have next? New Orleans then the Colts....then the Jets???Good luck. The reason I ask is because the only team schedule that I really care about is the Jets.They have the week off and God knows they need it!
    Posted by LEONGR[/QUOTE]

Mostly people seem to dislike you because you're dishonest. 

If you could conceivably come back into the threads after the Pats beat the Jets, you would be doing yourself a favor.  But you won't do that, will you Leon?

You tend to have a habit of smack talking and disappearing, like a dog passing gas and leaving the room.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

[QUOTE]Yes Killa -Fans have a tendency to go overboard after a win.It happens in here after every pats win so I agree with you on that point. I never talk trash Killa-What I can't understand is how pats fans try to talk trash to Jets fans after the whoopin'the Jets put on the pats. There should be more fans like you Killa -You seem to get it. Don't go counting your chickens before they hatch either-The pats have a couple of tough games before the rematch.Who do they have next? New Orleans then the Colts....then the Jets???Good luck. The reason I ask is because the only team schedule that I really care about is the Jets.They have the week off and God knows they need it!
    Posted by LEONGR[/QUOTE]

The Jets have lost 3 out of 4; the Jets got swept by the Fins after you, they and their punk coach talked all that trash---and you are talking smack about a week 2 victory?  I guess when you are drowing in misery, you have to hold on to something.  Enjoy your bye week.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon at least everyone knows GR stands for gym rat, can you honestly say that you have the b alls to tell everyone and provide actual physical evidense that you played (chuckle) DIV1 football, but you probably think everyone will believe you right?

You are a fraud too!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]Leon at least everyone knows GR stands for gym rat, can you honestly say that you have the b alls to tell everyone and provide actual physical evidense that you played (chuckle) DIV1 football, but you probably think everyone will believe you right? You are a fraud too!!
    Posted by GR2009[/QUOTE]

I'm still trying to figure out why Leon thinks "gym rat" is some sort of sinister nickname worthy of ridicule?  Someone who goes to the gym a lot uses gym rat and Leon finds that odd?  He was even threatening to tell people what it meant.  That's about as odd as if you told someone "if you aren't nice to me I'll tell people you eat food".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S : I'm still trying to figure out why Leon thinks "gym rat" is some sort of sinister nickname worthy of ridicule?  Someone who goes to the gym a lot uses gym rat and Leon finds that odd?  He was even threatening to tell people what it meant.  That's about as odd as if you told someone "if you aren't nice to me I'll tell people you eat food".
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

~caraway-the term "odd" in reference to Leon is somewhat of a relative one (to put it midly).  I mean IS revealing what the "GR" stands for in someone's moniker, indeed after gr2009 simply posted it for all to see, "Leon-odd"?  Well, It's about on par with the time Leon told me that the "M" in "E=Mc2" stood for "Muppet-Babies", BUT threatening this terrifying revelation is NOT odd within the comparable instance of when Leon told me that his "left pinky-toe" was a "...galaxy cluster on Orion's Belt," and that He uses his refridgerator butter-tray as a spaceship to visit the muppet-babies there.  Again, "odd"=very relative with this one...    

Sections
Shortcuts