The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S

He is given a question, and he backs away from it and starts on another rant...You are a *ussy leon. You cant answer a simple question, and provide proof!!!

Lets talk about who is calling the kettle black, someone who gets banned from this site "daily" and has to come up with a new nickname "daily"....that is the definition of an A-hole.

What does the GR stand for in your name? Why dont you share that peon, or cant you answer that question? Or are you a *ussy?

So when the patriots dismantle the jets next time in foxboro, will you shut your trap? Cause you know brady is only getting warmed up, and suckchez well......*ucks!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gastineau99. Show Gastineau99's posts

whoever this leon guy is please stop on behalf of all Jets fans - u r embarassing us all and yourself

we will be fine but right now Sanchez is in serious growing pains and Ryan needs to learn to keep his mouth shut until we win something  I've been a fan of this team for years and its always the same thing  high hopes and nothing 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Leon does a good job at embarassing himself on a daily basis....ask him to tell you the story of how he played DIV1 football, and then ask him to prove it

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

Gastineau, I guess Sanchez played decently in his last two games - right? But he shows that he is a rookie at key moments and who are we kidding - he is a rookie. But Ryan, I despise that guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

I bet Leon considers Rex Ryan a fine human specimen. That's the equivalent of claiming that the Jets are a good football team. Hey Rex, good luck stopping Wes Welker with all of those elaborate blitzes, I bet you forgot about him didn't you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Thats right we didnt have Welker in week two so I am looking forward to having him in the next Jets game. I thought we had the fins this week and the jets next week am I wrong about that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ieatrabbitsforlent. Show ieatrabbitsforlent's posts

I just hope you enjoyed your Week 2 Superbowl. Highlight of the Jets season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon i wouldnt rat you out, i enjoy your stupidity too much. I like hearing stories from you....kinda like when you said you played DIV1 football (hahahaha) and expect everyone to beleive you without proof. You can proove to everyone that you did play football right, cause if you cant, that makes you a fraud!

How do you come up with some many nicknames in a week since you do get banned "daily" but yet you use the same nickname with a number...now thats an A-hole!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurkStar. Show BurkStar's posts

I see y'all have the same idiot Jets fans posting on your site as we (Dolphins) do. Although they haven't shown up as much this week, I wonder why...hehehe. I said before the season started that I'd consider our season a success if we beat the Jets twice and could steal one from the Patriots. No matter what anyone says, even after last year, we are rebuilding, especially our skill positions. Right now we have no receivers/tightends and our cornerbacks are rookies and I imagine that y'all will definitely take advantage of that. Good luck this weekend and hopefully the best team will not win!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Fraud

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S:
    Hey gang!-I posted a few gems in here lat night and I guess the Homer Mods deleted them after Gymrat(hehe) and Soldier Boy ratted me out............again. If you can't stand the heat go ahead and rat out Leon. Ahahahahahahaha-You guys should buy a boat together and name it the Two D Icks! So many Jets haters -I guess that has something to do with the a ss whoopin that the Jets put on the pats in week #2??? Of course it does! How are ya!?
    Posted by LeLeonLe

I did indeed code a web crawler that automatically reports any post by you.  You see, that's a fairly simple thing to do that took me all of 4 hours to develop.  Furthermore, it's simply an automated browser that appears as any other browser to a website.  It cannot be stopped.  That said, on another thread several days ago some posters mentioned that the trolls provide entertainment.  It's better that we turn on the trolls than ourselves.  I shut down my web crawler.  Just in case you think I'm full of it, I'll give you a pattern recognition test...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Boo-hoo you ratted me out.....boo hoo, I got banned!!!!
    Leon, act like an A-hole...ya get treated the same way!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Soldier Boy-You wasted 4 hours of your time on ratting me out???! Your a Bigger P ussy then I first imagined.Go tell the Mods I called you a P ussy! LOL-and hopefully you know by now that I truly am laughing out loud AT you!..........once again!
    Posted by LEON-gr

Sorry, Leon, but I think the DJ gets the last laugh.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Hmmm.... I thought Leon posted something.  Did poor Leon lose his voice again?  Maybe if he acted like an adult he could stay and chat with the grown ups.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Did you ever see the commericial...this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs...any questions? That one is for you leon!

You have no logic, or no purpose in life. You rant and rave in this forum about mindless BS, you cant proove your pathetic logic. You have no proof behind your stupid arguments, you cant be a man about how the jets are falling on their face......AGAIN!!! You make no sense, you tell people not call names, but your the first to call people a name. You say you played football, but you cant proove it. I think you're jealous that I work out, and the only work out you get all day is from loading the fries onto the counter..Maybe I should just call you mummbles from now on, since you make no sense!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Yeah, you belittle me every post!!! You are high! I lied, i do report you everytime you post.....silly me!!!! Its so funny to see you get banned, and then 5 seconds later come back with some more stupid nickname

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Mummbles? What a great nickaname for bugboy.....Hey mummbles you get belittled everyday by others, even other trolls in here....Looks like you've sunk to a new low by stealing other nicknames....what a turd you are!!! Did you get banned? I might have played a part in that as well!

Why are you up so early? Off to school!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrancisMcD. Show FrancisMcD's posts

leon ... 1st — stop insulting our armed forces, they are all more man than you will ever be    2nd — dont come here all angry just becuase the jets are a terrible football team and your coach is a obese pile of dog doo

3rd — nothing is more fun that reporting you to bdc every time you post and watching you who obviously has no life try again and again to get back on here 

oh and by the way -- stop lying you did not ever play football

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S : ~ caraway -the term " odd " in reference to Leon is somewhat of a relative one (to put it midly).  I mean IS revealing what the " GR " stands for in someone's moniker, indeed after gr2009 simply posted it for all to see, " Leon - odd "?  Well, It's about on par with the time Leon told me that the " M " in " E=Mc2 " stood for " Muppet-Babies ", BUT  threatening this terrifying revelation is NOT odd within the comparable instance of when Leon told me that his "left pinky-toe" was a "...galaxy cluster on Orion's Belt," and that He uses his refridgerator butter-tray as a spaceship to visit the muppet-babies there .  Again, "odd"=very relative with this one...    
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

LMFAO! Are you serious? I must have missed those gems but somehow I'm not real surprised.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S : LMFAO! Are you serious? I must have missed those gems but somehow I'm not exactly shocked to hear them coming from such a mega-looser.
    Posted by unclealfie

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

You know what I find funny Gymrat? I started the whole "come on Leon tell us a story" bit like a year ago and its still going strong hahahahahaha I started calling him out on his "playing days" from D1 college football and now a year later you and some other continue to call him out for it. Got to love how that played out hahahaha keep it up guys it makes for some entertaining reading if nothing else. All though Leon gets banned so fast that half the time it looks like you are talking to your self hahaha

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

You know what I find funny Gymrat? I started the whole "come on Leon tell us a story" bit like a year ago and its still going strong hahahahahaha I started calling him out on his "playing days" from D1 college football and now a year later you and some other continue to call him out for it. Got to love how that played out hahahaha keep it up guys it makes for some entertaining reading if nothing else. All though Leon gets banned so fast that half the time it looks like you are talking to your self hahaha
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

I suspect Leon is a zombie reconnaissance scout trying to get info on us Killa.  I'm going to keep the fight up.  I've added a new weapon to my arsenal that has done a good job at taking away his ability to communicate.  He gets out an occasional transmission that gets read by a few people but then it goes "poof".  He is showing signs of being close to a nervous breakdown.  I didn't even know zombies had nerves :^)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

LoL I think its more likely that he will some how cause the Zombie pandemic (did i use that word right?) then him actually being a zombie. I have killed a lot of zombies in my day but never one that could type and think....well type anyway lol

Maybe he is working on some kind of science c rap in his mother basement and it blows up in his face and the zombie outbreak begins in his moms basement? Thats a more likely situation. Either way he has to be stoped before we all end up living in Zombie Land. I suggest a simple gun shot to his brain that always gets the zombies.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Since we are talking about Leon, I think I may have finally identified the person behind "Leon".  What do you think?

N.J. man gets 3 years for sex with horse

Second time 50-year-old caught having sex with the same animal

updated 1 hour, 19 minutes ago

CONWAY, N.J. - A man caught having sex with a horse in a New Jersey stable has been sentenced to three years in prison.

Multiple media outlets report that Rodell Vereen was sentenced Wednesday after pleading guilty to buggery. A judge also ordered Vereen to get counseling and stay away from the Lazy B stables when he's released.

Authorities charged Vereen, 50, after a woman set up a surveillance camera and caught him on tape having sex with her horse in July. Horse owner Barbara Kenley said she had noticed her 21-year-old horse Sugar was acting strangely. She also noticed things had been moved around near the horse's stall at her stables in Longs, about 20 miles northeast of Conway.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Posted by MVPKilla2009

You know what is funny killa? I have taken part in the leon war for awhile and a few weeks ago I called him out on his vacation to Massachusetts and all the vile things he said and YOU! come on here and asked "why are you stalking leon" "leave leon alone blah blah blah" Now your backslapping yourself and others for fighting with leon....YOU are hypocrite. 

Sections
Shortcuts