The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S

In Response to Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S:
    You know what I find funny Gymrat? I started the whole "come on Leon tell us a story" bit like a year ago and its still going strong hahahahahaha I started calling him out on his "playing days" from D1 college football and now a year later you and some other continue to call him out for it. Got to love how that played out hahahaha keep it up guys it makes for some entertaining reading if nothing else. All though Leon gets banned so fast that half the time it looks like you are talking to your self hahaha
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Wasn't it determined that this was where Leon's football experience came from?

http://www.amazon.com/Excalibur-NF07-08-NFL-Vibrating-Football/dp/B001EI7H3K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1257362225&sr=8-1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Harley if you also remember I came right on after you got mad for me saying that and said I was just kidding around. You had posted a few pictures of Leon that week so i made a joke that you were stalking him. I didnt mean anything by it. You should know by now I wouldnt start sh*t with one the regs like you. I am far less aggressive with Leon now because after what 2 years of fighting with the guy its just not worth getting worked up about so I might not be the number one hater for Leon on now adays but i by no means would ever side with him over someone like you my friend so sorry if i came across as a Leon supporter or something i was just makign a joke about you stalking the guy cause you had all those funny pics of him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Wow what do you know, mummbles came up with a new nickname!

Hey mummbles dont you work? I saw this morning before I went to work, that you were already being a busy little beaver (another name for a?) with some new nicknames...LeonGymrat? Mrs. Hess?

Wow what a loser you are...Now go mummble some more!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Wow what do you know, mummbles came up with a new nickname! Hey mummbles dont you work? I saw this morning before I went to work, that you were already being a busy little beaver (another name for a?) with some new nicknames...LeonGymrat? Mrs. Hess? Wow what a loser you are...Now go mummble some more!!!
    Posted by GR2009[/QUOTE]

New name same old hallucinations. The name is funny though. Bugboy wouldn't last 24 hours in any boot camp before he started crying for his mommy. Besides I don't think they take people with bug level intelligence and serious emotional problems.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Their SB was beating the pats in the second half of game 1.  (This is how jets fans think.)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Soldier Boy-How's that web crawler pattern recognition test working out? You pencil necked geek-You spent four hours of your time developing something to keep me from posting??!! Take some advice from your old pal Leon-Go get laid-Put the hand lotion down get of your Moms house and go talk to a member of the opposite sex. Little advice though....Keep the web crawler pattern recognition test to yourself! You F'n loser!!! LOL and you know that I am!
    Posted by SoldierLeonBoy[/QUOTE]

Sad little bug we don't want you to stop posting. You're the benchmark between human and bug level intelligence as well as normal and stunted emotional developement. Without you we'd have to train a fly to type in order to fill the need for a stooge.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Leon excuse me but that is EX semi pro football player hahahaha I stoped playing this past season I know i told you this. However I still coach high school and semi pro football so you can always try and make fun of me with that. But come on man if you are going to try and be the number one troll you got to stay up to date with this kind of info.

And again you are putting me to sleep with all this baseball BS so talk some football next time. You get a 4 for your last post your just not on point today Leon. Maybe less time shaving your mothers back and a little more time catching up on your facts. Now I got to go so I can change your mothers dish.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Their SB was beating the pats in the second half of game 1.  (This is how jets fans think.)
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]

If you had to go back over 4 decades to find your moment of football glory you'd probably be as mentally unstable as Leon and his fellow Jests fans. I'll give them one bit of credit. It takes hard work for a team to remain that pathetic for that long.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]Harley if you also remember I came right on after you got mad for me saying that and said I was just kidding around. You had posted a few pictures of Leon that week so i made a joke that you were stalking him. I didnt mean anything by it. You should know by now I wouldnt start sh*t with one the regs like you. I am far less aggressive with Leon now because after what 2 years of fighting with the guy its just not worth getting worked up about so I might not be the number one hater for Leon on now adays but i by no means would ever side with him over someone like you my friend so sorry if i came across as a Leon supporter or something i was just makign a joke about you stalking the guy cause you had all those funny pics of him.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Nice try killa but you lie, you never came back to say that you were kidding blah blah. Hypocrite and liar no wonder you like to side with leon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Hiya Leon! Another account? How's being in jail after raping a horse feel? Just wondering... BTW, Pats kick Jets groin. . . If they have one

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]whoever this leon guy is please stop on behalf of all Jets fans - u r embarassing us all and yourself we will be fine but right now Sanchez is in serious growing pains and Ryan needs to learn to keep his mouth shut until we win something  I've been a fan of this team for years and its always the same thing  high hopes and nothing 
    Posted by Gastineau99[/QUOTE]

Good post, Sanchez needs time, calling him Sanchize hurt him more than anything else, that is a lot of weight to carry. Rex needs to be more on delivery and less on talk.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]Hey BT -How are ya?You're describing the a ss kicking the pats took from the Jets in week # 2 right? When the Dolphins win on Sunday, and they will, will you be starting threads in here about firing BB and trading Brady? I know I know you never said anything like that.You all deny it so at least you are not alone....BUT Leon saw everything and it was the most entertaining week in here so far this year.  
    Posted by SoldierLeonBoy[/QUOTE]

Leon - Leon, You and Underdoggy must have come from under the same rock. You change your answer based on how good or bad your team is. In your case you actually have not changed to baseball, is it that bad that you have to change to another sport??

If you are entertained by your posts, more power to you. Finding humor in mindless rambling has never been my thing..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

To all,
    Leon never played D 1 football. How do I know. 1. A football player from any level would never criticize another player for level of the league he plays in (killa in the semi-pros) 2. A football player in d1 has to spend a lot of time in the gym, hence he would never criticize a poster with handle "gymrat" 3. Leon stated he played center at the weight of 230 pounds PPfft! maybe ....in high school. 4. Jocks are jocks and like to talk of their glory days leon has not offered one football story, you'd think he would love to swap old glory with killa and weightlifting heroics with gymrat but he doesn't WHY??.....because it's all a lie. Just like when he says he makes alot of money at his job...no way WHY???? ....because he's on here so much,big time businessmen don't have the time for sport forums especially to the the tune 1000's of posts and 1000's of names.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Darn, once again I missed Leon's 'tarded posts. Ok, back to the wife and kid; something Leon will never have.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

I think Mrs. Hess....AKA mummbles likes coming in here and getting ripped by everyone day after day...Since he doesnt have any friends, he has no social life. Its his only source of human companionship. He doesnt know how to act with other people, he doesnt play nice with others, but he plays with himself just fine.....Ask mummbles any question, and he rants and hides and curls up in a ball and says "dont ask personal questions"...silly mummbles!

Leon....aka mummbles....harley just schooled you so bad, I cant wait for the sorry excuse of a rant you come up with.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]I think Mrs. Hess....AKA mummbles likes coming in here and getting ripped by everyone day after day...Since he doesnt have any friends, he has no social life. Its his only source of human companionship. He doesnt know how to act with other people, he doesnt play nice with others, but he plays with himself just fine.....Ask mummbles any question, and he rants and hides and curls up in a ball and says "dont ask personal questions"...silly mummbles!
    Posted by GR2009[/QUOTE]

You know, we crack on each other and the trolls a lot on this forum.  With Leon though, it's not really a joke.  That guy/girl/child has to be a no-kidding waste of a human embryo.  Even pro-lifer's are probably thinking he should have been aborted.  He's not even a troll.  He's just a board terrorist.  He deserves no respect, no due process, no courtesy, no nothing.  He cannot be reasoned with.  He will not engage in even the most remotely serious discussion.  He exists to merely trash talk.  He was probably beaten up on the streets of Boston once and thinks this is his revenge.

and now he seems to have communications problems...  I wonder why?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Harley why would I lie about something as stupid as this? I swear to god you posted a picture of Leon on the forum, and it was maybe the 10th picture you posted that week with the header Leon on it so I made a JOKE saying "what are you stalking Leon or something" which more to say that the pictures you were posting were in fact Leon so I was playing off of your joke in the first place. Then you took my head off assuming i was siding with Leon and I instantly responded saying something along the line of i was joking or learn how to take a joke or something like that and you NEVER responded. Why would I lie about something like this? I clearly remember what i said and teh context in which i said it so why would i lie? Come on man you got to know I wouldnt side with Leon and bash on you, i was just kidding.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon...aka mummbles is probably a skinny little p-uke that got beat up from someone from the gym, that was bigger than him. Mummbles are you sure you dont weigh 225 kg?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Leon reminds me of the guy on that show "Its always sunny in Philly" Criquet. The homeless guy they are always convincing to do stupid sh*t so they can beat him up or ruin his life or whatever teh storyline is for that episode. In teh last episode they convinced him to do a wrestling match and by the end of teh show he had been hit with a trash can and it split his neck wide open and he was bleeding everywhere.......and it was funny as h ell lol thats what Leon reminds me of. Anyone have any idea what I am talking about at all or am I alone on this one?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S : That guy/girl/child has to be a no-kidding waste of a human embryo.  Even pro-lifer's are probably thinking he should have been aborted.  Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

This is quality right here.

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for when I come into this forum.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Oh GR you give Leon too much credit, he has never even seen the inside of a gym let alone gotten beaten up in one.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]Harley why would I lie about something as stupid as this? I swear to god you posted a picture of Leon on the forum, and it was maybe the 10th picture you posted that week with the header Leon on it so I made a JOKE saying "what are you stalking Leon or something" which more to say that the pictures you were posting were in fact Leon so I was playing off of your joke in the first place. Then you took my head off assuming i was siding with Leon and I instantly responded saying something along the line of i was joking or learn how to take a joke or something like that and you NEVER responded. Why would I lie about something like this? I clearly remember what i said and teh context in which i said it so why would i lie? Come on man you got to know I wouldnt side with Leon and bash on you, i was just kidding.

This thread should be MVPkilla is a fraud.....oh! oh! wait just kidding 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Harley have you juast been messing with me this whole time? Or are you really calling me a fraud?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

[QUOTE]Harley have you juast been messing with me this whole time? Or are you really calling me a fraud?

Killa, I was pissed emphasis on was, took a little time off from posting so I wouldn't say something I would regret. It's over you're not a fraud.

BTW I give it 6 months to a year to when Mrs. Killa comes to her senses.....just kidding.  Congrats on your nuptuals with 27 years of experience I wish you luck and the only advice I can give...make her laugh especially in the bedroom ;^)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Ok good to know. Thanks for the kind words man and you got to know i keep her laughing. I am white and Irish so you know she laughs at me in the bed room all the time lol oh burn! oh wait that was a burn on myself.....now im sad.