The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S

In Response to Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S:
    Ok good to know. Thanks for the kind words man and you got to know i keep her laughing. I am white and Irish so you know she laughs at me in the bed room all the time lol oh burn! oh wait that was a burn on myself.....now im sad.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Killa you and I suffer from the curse "the curse of the Mic Di ck" Remember to tell her that size isn't everything and that endurance, agility and speed are important as well....lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Nice.  I can see that my little lab rat (Leon) is behaving quite predictably.  He finally passed his pattern recognition test.  Even a dumb lab rat can do that though.  If we've penned him correctly, he is obsessed with this forum and his trash talking on it.  His inability to stink up the forum now will make him more and more upset.  His posts (for those unlucky few that will actually see them) will begin to sound more and more desperate.  His use of profanity and other "big talk" will increase.  He'll start posting random nonsense (more so than now).  The little fraud will start losing sleep it will make him so mad.  

And there's still another trick up my sleeve for him...  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Kill him like a zombie Caraway! aim for the head!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S : Killa you and I suffer from the curse "the curse of the Mic Di ck" Remember to tell her that size isn't everything and that endurance, agility and speed are important as well....lol
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

So Harley, what do you say if you are also lacking endurance, agility, and speed?  It's not me, but I know someone... :^)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Leonwitha1000names, According to your own criteria the yanks have not won a World series since 1978, because Andy Pettette and Aroid are both admitted steroid users, so this WS and all the ones after '78 are tainted by YOUR CHEATING YANKEES.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

In Response to Re: The J-E-T-S are F-R-A-U-D-S : So Harley, what do you say if you are also lacking endurance, agility, and speed?  It's not me, but I know someone... :^)
    Posted by carawaydj

....there is always the tongue, and if "this" person lacks E,A and S there then I suggest that "he" implement my poker strategy....hope he has a good hand:^)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Its leon....aka mummbles!!! What do you know, you have a new nickname!!! You must have a list of email addresses you use since you get kicked out on a daily basis. Mummbles you get belittled on a daily basis by me, harley,etc!!! Even some of the other trolls put you in your place from time to time.

I just want to know one thing.......You played football right?

Wait...................
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

The Jets are not frauds. They are exactly what they are, the biggest joke of a franchise in American Sports History. They are not pretending to be anything other than that are they? I thought they knew their spot as a joke team.

Sections
Shortcuts