The Jesters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

The Jesters

With a depleted and dingedup GB, they're giving the Jesters all they can handle!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Re: The Jesters

AH! But YOU forget the Jesters have the #1 rated O&D, your going to the SB, or did you forget??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Im waiting for the end on this one, a 3 point lead is nothing to be happy about.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters:
    Im waiting for the end on this one, a 3 point lead is nothing to be happy about.
    Posted by GadisRKO

I agree, but GB wasn't given a chance in h@ll to even stay in this game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters : Not sure what that is even suppose to mean, but it's clear that "your" an idiot.  
    Posted by PhatRex

"You are"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters : Not sure what that is even suppose to mean, but it's clear that "your" an idiot.  
    Posted by PhatRex

You ARE a class act!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

PhatRex is just as classless as the rest of his fanbase.  Nice donut your moronic team put up today against Green Bay.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

lol @ not yets

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

Hey phat rex,

Don't you have some women that you need to go harass.  It seems like that's the only thing the Jets can do consisently.

And after two weeks of prep, the Not Yets laid a big phat goose egg. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Haha Not Yets.  Stay away from these boards today, PhatRex.  You're gonna get burned.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey, remember when the patsies gave the Jets all they could handle in the first half?  That was great!
    Posted by PhatRex

What's up there Buddy boy? I haven't seen you or spoke with you in a while. Hey...about them J-E-T-S JETS, JETS, JETS, JETS? lol 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

PhatRex: Knowing the difference between your and you're doesn't make me a class act, it just proves I'm not a patsie fan.

Exactly.  Because Jets fans are stupid and Patriots fans are incredibly intelligent. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters :  Knowing the difference between your and you're doesn't make me a class act, it just proves I'm not a patsie fan.
    Posted by PhatRex

AWW Fatso, did the jester's lose....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

PhatRex: Knowing the difference between your and you're doesn't make me a class act, it just proves I'm not a patsie fan. Exactly.  Because Jets fans are stupid and Patriots fans are incredibly intelligent. 
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

I really question that last statement. I'll need proof.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Fat Rex--

Get a life. patheric you are

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters : AWW Fatso, did the jester's lose....
    Posted by PerryM

Good one Perry

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters :  Knowing the difference between your and you're doesn't make me a class act, it just proves I'm not a patsie fan.
    Posted by PhatRex

I come here to talk football and socialize, I never come here call people (I don't even know) "idiots", "morons" and "jerks", that makes you a class act.

But I'd expect no less from a New York/New Jersey person.

By the way, anybody catch the score of the GB Jest game?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters : Don't care why "your" here. When you say dumb things, I'll let you know. Maybe it'll help you be not so dumb(I doubt it)  Remeber this one? "AH! But YOU forget the Jesters have the #1 rated O&D, your going to the SB, or did you forget??"
    Posted by PhatRex

Been along time since I run into such arrogant, ignorant person like you, please ignore my post!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters : Don't care why "your" here. When you say dumb things, I'll let you know. Maybe it'll help you be not so dumb(I doubt it)  Remeber this one? "AH! But YOU forget the Jesters have the #1 rated O&D, your going to the SB, or did you forget??"
    Posted by PhatRex

Rex, here's the simplified version for you since you need it.

Understand the proper usage of the word you need. The best way to do that is to sound it out. There is a replacement test that will tell you for certain which word will fit. Read your sentence with "you are" in place of the "your/you're," intended. If it makes sense, then "you're" would be right. If not, then "your" would fit. You could also replace "your" with "my" in the sentence. If it fits, then use "your."

your is only used for possession such as your car.  You are an idiot is the correct form. 

Sections
Shortcuts