The Jesters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: The Jesters

The 2nd place Jets

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Go away PhatRex!  Pats own the AFC East now!  Nice donut your boys put up today.  Just brilliant!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters:
    In Response to Re: The Jesters : Not sure what that is even suppose to mean, but it's clear that "your" an idiot.  
    Posted by PhatRex

LOL phatso the moron's getting pssed.  Your stinking team's supposed to make the SB with all your rental players who'll be gone after this year.  Where will you be then? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters : As expected, the ranking in the middle of the season all of the sudden matters to patsie fans. 
    Posted by PhatRex

What's really important is your irrelevant team lost.  Life is good.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stank. Show stank's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters :  Knowing the difference between your and you're doesn't make me a class act, it just proves I'm not a patsie fan.
    Posted by PhatRex

Wow, I am impressed by your impeccable mastery of the English language!

Try to correct this:

-  YOUR quarterback stinks.
    -  YOU'RE not in first place in the division anymore.
    -  YOUR coach is obnoxious.
    -  YOU'RE not going 15 and 1 as YOUR quarterback proclaimed.

Umkay?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Not much love thrown at the green turds today.  C'mon guys go easy on these losers.  It's bad enough they lost the game today, they prolly lose another one next week, and despite all the expectations would prolly underachieve again and miss the playoffs.  Which means their imbecile fans really wouldn't have anything to look forward to in a long time.

So please...a little compassion for the worst team in the league and their dimwit fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

PhatRex...     "your" opinions aren't desired here...  "you're" excused from this site.

THANK YOU!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters : As expected, the ranking in the middle of the season all of the sudden matters to patsie fans. 
    Posted by PhatRex

Wait!!!!!! Did Leon just say that????? When did the Jets last make the AFC Championship?  Let alone the Super Bowl?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters : Wow, I am impressed by your impeccable mastery of the English language! Try to correct this: -  YOUR quarterback stinks. -  YOU'RE not in first place in the division anymore. -  YOUR coach is obnoxious. -  YOU'RE not going 15 and 1 as YOUR quarterback proclaimed. Umkay?
    Posted by stank

LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Hey, remember when the patsies gave the Jets all they could handle in the first half?  That was great!
    Posted by PhatRex

4-18 at your own 20!  Lets FAKE A PUNT!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters : Rex, here's the simplified version for you since you need it. Understand the proper usage of the word you need . The best way to do that is to sound it out. There is a replacement test that will tell you for certain which word will fit. Read your sentence with "you are" in place of the "your/you're," intended. If it makes sense, then "you're" would be right. If not, then "your" would fit. You could also replace "your" with "my" in the sentence. If it fits, then use "your." your is only used for possession such as your car.  You are an idiot is the correct form. 
    Posted by jazzpelli

Priceless.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: The Jesters :  Knowing the difference between your and you're doesn't make me a class act, it just proves I'm not a patsie fan.
    Posted by PhatRex

Actually, it would be Patsy.  NOT Patsie.  You should have stuck to crayons and words with less than 4 letters.  F-

Sections
Shortcuts