the jests could win this game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: the jests could win this game

not a ballsy call

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I thought it was. I thought it was the only call, but it still took some nads.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

i told yall san diego plays a stellar regular season then chokes in the playoffs!!! LMAO... im mad i hate both AFC championship teams!!! i guess i have to root for favre or brees

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Quick quick, somebody get a recording of Rivers and Tomlinson's hissy fits.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonlany. Show jonlany's posts

I would not think it is going to be a cake walk for the COLTS next week. JETS are super confident now, and they should be ....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Colts have all the pressure. Jets are not even supposed to be here. What do they care?

Jets will be playing solid and confident.

Then its off to the SB and my Drew Breese win it all!

I like Drew. He deserves it. Has gotten jerked around in the past.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Soups-- I think Playoff teams are an extension of their coach to a large extent when it comes to the big games. Some coaches have horrible playoff records and their is a reason for that. Is it 100% his fault? No, definitely not. But I even said weeks ago in one of Jbolts Self Gratuitous charger threads that I wouldn't bet a dime of my money on a Norv team for that reason. Turner doesn't win when the chips are down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

i refuse to watch a colts jets afc champ game.  this is unreal and il stick to my 2nd favorite team. new orleansss SAINTS.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Hmm...I was thinking the Chargers might have a better chance of beating the Colts, but I can root for the Jets in this one, begrudgingly. On the plus side, we shouldn't be hearing from Charger trolls for a while.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Much as I dislike the jets I hate the Colts I hope they knock Manning on his  butt many times. what could be better than the Jets beating the Colts after benching the starter sand letting the Jets into the playoffs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I am with you BTS. I know this may even sound blasphemous, but I don't dislike this version of the Jets at all. I find Ryan's talking up his team interesting and it is hard to root against Sanchez (when he isn't playing the Pats anyway.) I thought they played very well today and showed a lot of determination along with more solid football. Always good to watch at least.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

seriously im torn i dont know who to hate more jets or colts... the AFC championship game might make my eyes bleed!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

imagine how belichek feels... his first coaching job was a disaster it took him a while to even sniff a championship... rexy just came trough talked some sh!t got a little lucky and BAM!!... one game away from the superbowl

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoochiemgg. Show hoochiemgg's posts

Nothing like seeing LT pouting on the sidelines with about 8 mins left. I've seen it before......no guts, just pouting.....maybe next year LT...it takes more than talk to take it all.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

im surprised he was'nt calling shon greene doing his endzone dance disrespectful

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Puetred AFC Title game.  Colts only have to beat two 9-7 teams to get to the superbowl, AT HOME??  What a joke.  Can't say the Jets don't deserve to be there though, they just beat the #2 seed on the road.   

Funny thing is, the Jets are the Cards of last year in reverse.  A 9-7 team that catches fire in the playoffs and has one dominant phase of its' game (defense).  I think Indy will win, but this game is no gimme.  Jets can completely shut that offense down, and they already proved they can win on the road.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

sorry.  im taking the Colts to win.  I would rather they win than the jets go to the superbowl.  either way, im pulling for the Saints.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

81Pats:

There was nothing lucky about these wins.  Both were on the road against higher seeded teams.  Jets have the #1 D and #1 rush attack in the NFL.  No luck involved.

I think I'll sleep through the AFC title game after the real superbowl is played down in New Orleans next Sunday . . . . AFC title game = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  Final score, 17-13 . . . . could care less who wins.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

maninca: im talking bout the colts resting their starters and all the crazy scenarios that got them(jets) into the playoffs

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanzer. Show tanzer's posts

These team gets every last ounce from everybody in filling their role, allowing the team to accomplish what it shouldn't be able to do.  They used to call it the Patriot Way.

Good for them. Go Jets.

Sections
Shortcuts