the jets and the pats....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from buffalobills. Show buffalobills's posts

first off the jets are not a good team.. they are overhyped because of breet favre but once you play real defenses, like san diego, like buffalo you will see what happens to your team. plus I believe by picking up favre for a year or two is actaully setting your team back and for failure..good luck.
    the pats better step up this week against an improved san fran team that is definately better than miami. after this week the bills 5 and 0...the pats 2-2 and the jets.....well who really cares there a bad team!!!!
    go Buffalo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

A puffy Bills fan.. Do we really need any more froof of the end of the world...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from txHeat. Show txHeat's posts

Don't get too far ahead of yourself. They should have lost to a woeful dysfunctional Raiders team AT HOME!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

Where were you last year when your team was getting thrashed by the Pats. Oh thats right your a bandwagon jumping H-Mo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Buffalo is good team, however, they have no playoff experience. If they have to face Indy, The Pats or SD in the playoffs they will lose. I can see the Bills beating teams like Jacksonville or Tenessee or Denver, but whoever makes it to the AFCCG will not be a pushover. Mangini's job is still very much on the line. If the Jets play .500 football and fail to make the playoffs with Favre Mangini could be fired.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Your team has sucked so bad over the years that they are trying to move to a different country! maybe they will win a title, for Toranto but not Buffalo! haha

I like the Bills but what I dont like is you talking sh*t when your team hasnt done anything at all, so they won some games, The Lions looked real good last year too until Thanksgiving.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

whats sad about the bills is.who have they played?all there games they have barely won to sorry teams.sure a win is a win,but [ whatya gonna do?whatya gonna do?when the patriot exspress, and there maniacs runs wild all over you!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

harley- love the hulkster one of my favorite lines.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ziggy. Show ziggy's posts

Buffalobills...

I went to the bills/raiders game. Yes the bills won but it took last second heroics to pull it off. The gave up the big play at the end of the game and it nearly cost them. Barely beating the Raiders is not exactly a huge accomplishment, considering what is happening out there. I don't mind the bills so much but their fans need to get a grip on reality. Maybe it was the beer, but I heard a lot of fans talking SUPERBOWL!!!!!! after the win! A "W" is a "W" but please. Like the saying goes - Playoffs?!! You're talking Playoffs?!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from artie45. Show artie45's posts

B- Boy
    I- I
    L- LOVE
    L- LOSING
    S- SUPER BOWLS

Nuf said. The Bills have been chokers since the late 80's and irrelevant since the late 90's. Enjoy watching your team move to Toronto, eh?
    The Pats will beat the Bills worse than Jim Kelly beats women at bars....

Sections
Shortcuts