The Jets are better than the Pats, and the playoffs prove it.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

The Jets are better than the Pats, and the playoffs prove it.

The Pats Dynasty is fading while the Jets are moving on up.  What else can you say?

"Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living."
     Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, 1837-1930)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: The Jets are better than the Pats, and the playoffs prove it.

The Jets are playing very well right now. But who won the AFC East?

While the dynasty for SBs might be over, the Pats are still the team to beat in the AFC East. Next season will be a pretty good one. With the wholesale changes to the Jets over last year, I don't find them nearly as detestable. Axing Mangina actually earned them points.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I can say Come back next week after the Colts beat you Casey. Either you win the Superbowl or you don't and the Jets are through next week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

You do know differnt team match up better than others, we will see next season. 
    They do have a real D, but when the run is stuffed on them they don't do much.  Lets see if they can beat the colts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

Bad? Good? Better? Best? WHO CARES?!?!?!?!

All that matters is who is my FAVORITE, and that's the Pats. Beat it, troll!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Jets still have alot to prove, even if they beat the Colts, they can't beat the Saints. The Pats will reload this year, BB is back at the drawing board.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Jets aren't going to beat the Colts. 

NE had them on the ropes this season and blew it.  But the closest next week's game will be is when the score is 0-0.  Jets will realize the difference between a lucky team, and a proven team.

And until the Jets can sweep the season series, your post is stupid.  Who won the East this year? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAR59. Show JAR59's posts

I love all these predictions how the Jets can't beat the Colts next week.

Just like all the predictions that they couldn't beat the Chargers today.

Can't you people recognize a hot team on a roll who believe in themselves, and just happen to have a running game, a good defense, and a motivating head coach?  These are the things that win games in January.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

i'll watch colts-jets  out of curiosity, but i don't think the jets stand a chance. i hate to say it, but looks like indy wins it all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

^^ I can't see Indy beating NO, or even Minnesota

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Casey, 3 teams laid down for the Jests to get where they are today. Hell, if Indy's coach had any ballz at all, the Jets wouldn't even be in the playoffs. They need to beat 2 more teams to win the SB, including Indy where the Colts get all of the calls. We'll see where they are this time next week. Indy wont be throwing the next game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Jets are certainly the underdog, but I wouldn't count them out. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

i can: their defense has benn playing great and manning seems to always make enough plays to win. looks like their coach is really good, too.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Jets definitely ended up being a much more balanced team. Dont know if I would crown them as better than the Patriots.

Enjoy it while it lasts. It never does!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from philbert. Show philbert's posts

Looks like we will have to put up with the Jets trolls for the rest of the season. Next year should have a better end.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Casey and Jar, what exactly is your point? Lets get real for a second here, first the Pats had maybe their worst team in the BB era. They have holes EVERYWHERE, absolutely everywhere. They had maybe the most predictable and one dimensional offense in the league, a putrid defense that couldnt holds its breath, nevermind a 14-20 point lead. We have count em' ONE scoring threat in Moss and no respectable running game to speak of. Again holes on the o-line, d-line, rec, r/b, tight end, db's, ilb/olb, and we still went 10-6 and spilt the season w/ yous guys. Nobody in their right mind thinks the Pats will stay put, this team knows fans wont accept the current product on the field. The Pats have the most expensive tickets in football except for the Cowboys, including parking, food/drink, your looking at 300-350$. Im assuming its you and your friend or in my case my girlfriend. Also BB and this organization have no desire to just put a team on the field and see what happens. Their are a couple of bright spots in terms of filling our needs, Marshell, Jackson, Austin and other are out there for receivers along with a couple of good prospects in the draft. We can get a good rec in the second round, and theres a couple of decent tight ends(you remember them right) out there in Scehffler and Danials. In F/A and in the draft there are a bunch of guys that can help us and step right in this year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

KP - I'll say this.  I have no insight into who will win the Jets/colts game, but both of the NFC teams playing for their spot in the SB looked like beasts this weekend. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

Why do people even respond to these idiot trolls with nothing better to do with their time... It just encourages them.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Of course the Jets are better than the Pats this year.  What is the point of even posting that? 

(1) they've advanced 2 slots higher in the post season, which afterall, is the tournament used to decide who is the best team.

(2) the Jets have proven that they have 1 dominant phase of their game, their defense, where the Pats have an above average phase, their offense.  When push comes to shove though the Jets D shuts down great offenses, while the Pats offense gets shut down by great defenses.

I wouldn't say a whole lot separates the two though.  I wouldn't be suprised to see the Jets at 9-7 and out of the playoffs next year. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Prymus;

"Don't know if I would crown them as better than the Pats".  They just beat the #2 seed on the road, while your team got whacked around by the #6 seed.  Your team has have no preordained position as better than any team in this league.  You have to go out and prove you are better year after year, and this year the Jets proved they are better.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

I would say that being in 4 superbowls in 10 years and winning 3 of them isnt bad! I wouldnt count out the patriots by all means!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from caseycsw. Show caseycsw's posts

You are basically on target, manin....As an unrepentant troll, I wanted to stimulate some discussion....and as a Jets fan, a wee bit of gloating before we perish (most likely) at Peyton Place next week...

"Pray for the dead, and fight like hell for the living."

Mary Harris "Mother" Jones (union and community organizer, 1837-1930)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

casey - In all seriousness, good luck next week. I've enjoyed watching the Jets in the playoffs so far and prefer they continue.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

The Jets certainly have a better defense, you would have to be a complete homer not to admit that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I guess you have to let the trolls gloat, after all this play off thing is new to them. They better enjoy it while it last, we will be back next year!!!

Sections
Shortcuts