The Jets are looking to hire another GM in addition to Tannebaum ???????

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Re: The Jets are looking to hire another GM in addition to Tannebaum ???????

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:

They're a bizarre performance art project that only a few people can tolerate watching...

They should qualify for some National Endowment for the Arts money for this drama.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The cap situation next year is interesting.  Nice to know that we follow a team that has been the model of economic spending.  I suspect some teams might have to purge talent which could add to a strange dynamic of some really cheap good players.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Assuming a rough 2013 cap number of approx $128 mil, the Jets will have approx $20 before they even renegotiate anyone...

Wow, that was hard.

Maybe that's not quite what you meant, but have you considered working with Mike Tannenbaum?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Sanchez and a veteran in the mold of Moore will manage the offense, running more than passing, hoping the defense is able to keep them in games.

Jets troll? Hardly, just someone who sees a 7-10 win team next year 

Sanchez really? Do you honestly think that they can bring back Rex and Sanchez and everything will be good? Sanchez is shot. He needs a change of scenery, to say the least. And you're going to have a two headed QB situation with him and a Matt Moore, is that a good idea?  I think they need to move on from the whole regime and start over myself.  It aint working, there's no future without finding a franchise type QB.  It's just the same 6-8 win treadmill they've been on.

I can see 7 wins, maybe 8 (no way 10), but is that supposed to be acceptable? Aren't they supposed to be better than that by now in what will be Rex's fifth season?  As a Pats fan, I hope they do just what you're saying.  Keep chasing mediocrity.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Jets' comment:

Hey is this the pats Forum or the Jets Forum? So much obsessive conversations about the Jets. It's like being in the sox Forum and everybody is talking about the Yankees ALL the time.

I can understand the sox fans frustration of being the Yankees whippin boys for forever but the Jets thing is a bit confusing.Any ideas?

So let me get this straight, you're a Jet/Yankee fan who spends all his/her time and energy on Pats/Sox message boards, and you're asking why Pats fans would want to discuss the ineptitude of the Jets?

Do you see the irony here? Probably not, you're clearly a little short in the perception dept.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts