The Jets are looking to hire another GM in addition to Tannebaum ???????

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: The Jets are looking to hire another GM in addition to Tannebaum ???????

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Has anyone figured out who "J Smith" is? Rkarp continues to post the same ultra embarrassing crap over and over and he still hasn't told us who "J Smith" is. LOL

He also expects the Jets to be an attractive landing spot for FAs as they fire their GM, possibly fire their loser coach and their crazy owner might become the new GM until they can get some real in there????!

Really?  All tightly under a 122 cap that doesn't go up until 2015? LOL!!!

Wow, RKarp!  You're a bright guY!

Isn't that something, RKarp!  Hey, RKarp, remember when I knew you worked for ESPN and you admitted it? THat was funny. Also, remember when you were adamant that Sean Payton would return to the Saints as a slam dunk, and I said the more time goes by that he doesn't quickly sign back, the more it gives him leverage with a desperate Jerry Jones? Remember that one?

Hmm.

You are so wrong on literally every analysis you have because you get your awful anti-BB biased analysis for people at ESPN who put into your head, but you get absolutely TORCHED when you come in here trying to show that off, and the fact that's so wrong is so hilarious.

Listening to Rob Parker at ESPN is not recommended. You know why? Because he is a moron!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8163278/nfl-bears-lions-jets-teams-face-major-2013-14-free-agent-decisions

3. New York Jets: Eight starters will be free agents after this season, with the biggest decisions coming on offense. If Shonn Greene proves to be the workhorse running back the organization believes he can be, he might be too costly to keep. He's a free agent in 2013. So is tight end Dustin Keller, who might get a franchise tag. Overall, a dozen starters could be free agents over the next two years, including cornerback Darrelle Revis. If the Jets don't do anything with Revis' contract this season, they must do something next year. He's a free agent after 2013, and the team has waived its ability to franchise or transition him. The Jets are already more than $19 million over next year's cap, making things even tougher.

And to think this was written before this season's debacle!!!

LOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Neal, are you typing with your feet because your foot keeps ending up in your mouth? I have told you who JSmith is twice, can't you read? Off lineman, traded for away e Hunter. Will be a cap casualty counting $12 million off the cap. Can you read?

In case you didn't check, Revis is not a free agent next year. The Jets don't have to r ensign him, he is under contract ( if he reports) 

i have clearly laid out to you how the Jets will be $ 20 million UNDER the cap at the beginning of free agency....it is ok that you don't understand, it's been pretty clear you miss out on everything.

tears! Lol! LMAO!  And every other lame comment you throw up on this board.  

Next big question to ask you, will you ask a 4th time who JSmith is? 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

You're comedy is awful, so the board asks you to refrain from trying.

So, you're telling us 4 million bucks of Jason Smith (thank you for finally alerting us who that even was), is somehow enough?  They're 20 million or so OVER right now. That's right now. It doesn't count the fact they may have to PAY for a FA QB because Sanchez blows so bad and they may seriously have to keep him instead of just eating the cap hit of 8.25 million next year.  

Also, why is that them not having any pipeline replacements for like half the team who are FAs, which means Tannenbum basically has no levergage, a good posiiton for them to be in? How does that make sense?

They couldn't be in a worse position!  No QB, no good Qbs in the draft, new OC coming in, DC retiring, coach on ther hotseat, new GM coming into an absolute MESS DELUXE, and somehow they'll sit down "over a weekend" and easily get overpaid vets like D'Bustashaw to "restructure" to stay in that mess?  Even Mangold has regressed this year.  Bye bye. All past their primes.

If I am ANY player there with a brain I am looking to get the hell out of dodge!  The ones that want to stay love being coddled by Fat Rex and he loves buddying up with them so it appears he has the locker room under control, so he can stay employed, as he tries to make daddy proud.

You're insane. The Cowboys situation is bad, but it actually looks like nirvana compared to the Jets. If jones has to cut Romo for example, at least they can turn to an underrated and steady Orton. The Jets have no one. They have no QB.  If you think they can get a WC in this division where they will lose at least twice to us, once at least to Miami and have a brutal schedule in 2013, you're certifiably insane just like your allies you align with here on this board.

You keep babbling about the cap being around "128 million" and that's false. It's 122-123 going into 2013, with it staying flat for the next 2 seasons (2013 and 2014).  So, that means for the next TWO years, the Jets will blow and won't even be in a position to sign any decent FAs until 2015. I warned your buddy Jets troll, Phat Rex, of this in 2010 when I told him point blank there is no way they start the cap off in the new CBA past 130 mil, and that it will likley be down around 120.  I was right. Again.

He kept saying it would be up around 140 million. You know why? Because deep down he knew their approach in spending was so bad, he was hoping it was like that. LOL

DELUSIONAL.

By that time, in 2015 when the cap does jump, if they keep Rex, he'll be gone and they'll still be behind the 8 ball.

I would deal Revis in the last year of his deal, hoping a moron team gives me two 1st rd picks, and start from there. But, that idiot franchise won't have the balls to do it and they only have Cromartie for 1 more year and they don't trust 2010 1st rd bust, Kyle Wilson.  That would be the move to save them, but they won't have the balls to do it because of their dumb, finicky fans not getting it and Woody's PSL program taking a hit.  

I would concede the next 2 years outright if I am Woody Johnson, fire Tannenbum and Rex and move on because are they are doing is wasting their time. I'll bet you right now they don't make the playoffs the next 2 years. You're flat out delusional.

Miami and Buffalo are BOTH in better position than the Jets and that's just AFCE alone, it doesn't even count other rising AFC teams who will be looking for 1 of the 2 WC spots.   Tannehill looks miles ahead of what Sanchez did in 2009, where you bought into him. lol

Sanchez is so awful, dude, we're talking David Carr, Joey Harrington, Rex Grossman, Jamarcus Russell type stuff here.  None of those QBs I just listed had decent O Lines or a top 3 rushing attack their first two years.  MAYBE, maybe you could argue Grossman did, and that's being generous. But, all Bears fans knew he sucked, too, even if "he  led them to a conference title game" and eventually the SB. What a crock. He didn't lead them anywhere.

Your analysis has been so off for so long on this, but as your buddies do here, instead of admitting you were completely wrong, you continue to dig a deeper hole.  That seems to be the technique: Don't admit how wrong you are because it's apparently too embarrassing, so wildly deflect and hope no one notices. lol

I will bet you right now they won't be under the cap going into the draft. Most teams set aside 5 mil to sign their draft picks. Gee, will the Jets prepare correrctly for that this year? lol If you lose, you have to leave the board for the entire 2013 season.

The next bet I'll have with you will be about Sean Payton. A little odd he hasn't gotten his deal with NOs yet, like you predicted, isn't it, RKarp?

Uh huh.

Game, set and match.

[/QUOTE]

Are you simply a dumb bell? Do you understand anything?

salary cap savings in 2013 if cut;

Smith-$12 million

Scott-$7 million

Pace-$8.5 million

Jets salary cap 2013= $113 mmillions till room to renegotiate D'Brick , Harris, Cro, Mangold

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So, you're telling us 4 million bucks of Jason Smith (thank you for finally alerting us who that even was), is somehow enough?  They're 20 million or so OVER right now. That's right now. It doesn't count the fact they may have to PAY for a FA QB because Sanchez blows so bad and they may seriously have to keep him instead of just eating the cap hit of 8.25 million next year.  

Also, why is that them not having any pipeline replacements for like half the team who are FAs, which means Tannenbum basically has no levergage, a good posiiton for them to be in? How does that make sense?

They couldn't be in a worse position!  No QB, no good Qbs in the draft, new OC coming in, DC retiring, coach on ther hotseat, new GM coming into an absolute MESS DELUXE, and somehow they'll sit down "over a weekend" and easily get overpaid vets like D'Bustashaw to "restructure" to stay in that mess?  Even Mangold has regressed this year.  Bye bye. All past their primes.

If I am ANY player there with a brain I am looking to get the hell out of dodge!  The ones that want to stay love being coddled by Fat Rex and he loves buddying up with them so it appears he has the locker room under control, so he can stay employed, as he tries to make daddy proud.

You're insane. The Cowboys situation is bad, but it actually looks like nirvana compared to the Jets. If jones has to cut Romo for example, at least they can turn to an underrated and steady Orton. The Jets have no one. They have no QB.  If you think they can get a WC in this division where they will lose at least twice to us, once at least to Miami and have a brutal schedule in 2013, you're certifiably insane just like your allies you align with here on this board.

You keep babbling about the cap being around "128 million" and that's false. It's 122-123 going into 2013, with it staying flat for the next 2 seasons (2013 and 2014).  So, that means for the next TWO years, the Jets will blow and won't even be in a position to sign any decent FAs until 2015. I warned your buddy Jets troll, Phat Rex, of this in 2010 when I told him point blank there is no way they start the cap off in the new CBA past 130 mil, and that it will likley be down around 120.  I was right. Again.

He kept saying it would be up around 140 million. You know why? Because deep down he knew their approach in spending was so bad, he was hoping it was like that. LOL

DELUSIONAL.

By that time, in 2015 when the cap does jump, if they keep Rex, he'll be gone and they'll still be behind the 8 ball.

I would deal Revis in the last year of his deal, hoping a moron team gives me two 1st rd picks, and start from there. But, that idiot franchise won't have the balls to do it and they only have Cromartie for 1 more year and they don't trust 2010 1st rd bust, Kyle Wilson.  That would be the move to save them, but they won't have the balls to do it because of their dumb, finicky fans not getting it and Woody's PSL program taking a hit.  

I would concede the next 2 years outright if I am Woody Johnson, fire Tannenbum and Rex and move on because are they are doing is wasting their time. I'll bet you right now they don't make the playoffs the next 2 years. You're flat out delusional.

Miami and Buffalo are BOTH in better position than the Jets and that's just AFCE alone, it doesn't even count other rising AFC teams who will be looking for 1 of the 2 WC spots.   Tannehill looks miles ahead of what Sanchez did in 2009, where you bought into him. lol

Sanchez is so awful, dude, we're talking David Carr, Joey Harrington, Rex Grossman, Jamarcus Russell type stuff here.  None of those QBs I just listed had decent O Lines or a top 3 rushing attack their first two years.  MAYBE, maybe you could argue Grossman did, and that's being generous. But, all Bears fans knew he sucked, too, even if "he  led them to a conference title game" and eventually the SB. What a crock. He didn't lead them anywhere.

Your analysis has been so off for so long on this, but as your buddies do here, instead of admitting you were completely wrong, you continue to dig a deeper hole.  That seems to be the technique: Don't admit how wrong you are because it's apparently too embarrassing, so wildly deflect and hope no one notices. lol

I will bet you right now they won't be under the cap going into the draft. Most teams set aside 5 mil to sign their draft picks. Gee, will the Jets prepare correrctly for that this year? lol If you lose, you have to leave the board for the entire 2013 season.

The next bet I'll have with you will be about Sean Payton. A little odd he hasn't gotten his deal with NOs yet, like you predicted, isn't it, RKarp?

Uh huh.

Game, set and match.

[/QUOTE]

Smith-$12 million

Scott-$7 million

Pace-$8.5 million

Jets salary cap 2013= $113 mmillions till room to renegotiate D'Brick , Harris, Cro, Mangold

[/QUOTE]

Did you even read the article I just posted which embarrasses you further? I was MILES ahead of you and other Jets morons on this THREE YEARS ago.

You had the Pom Poms out with ESPN telling us how great those short term, knee jerk, trendy moves were as you bashed BB.

Funny how this worked out, huh?  Yeah.  I nailed the analysis 100% spot on and now you think you can somehow come in here and say "they'll just re-work some contracts"?  You also say "they'll win 7-10 games" and fight for a wild card.

Trust me when I tell you, not ONE human who reads this agrees with you (minus the 5-10 morons who follow me around this board daily, embarrassed repeatedly). Trust me.

You do realize that being over the cap or barely under it, totally weakens a GMs leverage right?  Your cupcake cooking buddy Mt Hurl and his heroes, Mazz and Felger, also mock what the cap means, but who lost this debate?

You idiots did!

Wake up!  

[/QUOTE]

The Jets will be $20 million UNDER the cap after cutting 3 guys that are no longer useful! Can you fathom that? 

They are a GM's dream. 3 very good CB's. Pro bowl LB. 2 young building block DL. 

3 Pro bowl OL. Get this team a TE that can Gronk and some fresh RB legs and they are back in business. 

For the record, I have never bashed BB. I have disagreed with some of his personnel decisions, but I fully buy into the guy cannot be criticized until he fails. 

I also don't buy your warnings were out 3 years ago crappolo. The Jets can be back next year contending. I am not saying they will, but they can, if things falls properly. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Will Rkarp and Rockscully take a time out and satisfy a bit of curiosity?

I remember a comment about 6 weeks ago where Rkarp mentioned to Rusty that he was flying in to a small airport in the town Rusty has his office. Rkarp asked Rusty about Hotels and some bars to hang out. Rusty then issues some good info to rkarp etc, Rkarp thanks him. It appears to me that Rkarp was very close to asking Rusty to meet up, or at least implied.

My question, why did you two decide NOT to meet up? Seemed a logical thing.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Rusty didn't you learn your lesson concerning the salary cap after you spent two years warning all of us about the "impending doom that lies ahead from the virtual certainty of an NFL lockout"?

You remember that one don't you? All the NFL teams (except us) were going to go straight out of business because they "spent foolishly"...the NFL was going to have to close their doors. It was very scary according to you.

In fact what was supposed to happen is we were going to swoop right in as all these teams unloaded all these big time players and sign them up for bargains and value! The rest of the league was going to stand by envious as we goobled all this talent right up. It was going to mesh perfectly with our ascending defense! It was all part of a master plan. Never happened.

Teams still came to work everyday...teams were able to retain the players they wanted and we picked up basically cheap garbage during the "blood shedding" off of player cuts. Yup, we ended up with Ocho Cinco, Haynesworth, Gregory, Fenene, Ellis, Gallery, Addai, Gonzalez,  Gaffney, Stallworth, and countless others that did NOTHING to help this team. We had 40 million to spend over two years and we ended up with a cry baby home sick quiting guard and a reciever that most people on this board condsider to be a wimp. We still never spent 14 million of that cap money over these last two years.  Meanwhile the guys that they brought in that actually wanted to be paid just a tad - Gholston and Red Bryant - would of actually helped this ascending D. The 14 million that we didn't spend didn't help us all that much:(

Please don't discuss the salary cap anymore - it's laughable - stick to what you do best...spell checking.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Will Rkarp and Rockscully take a time out and satify a bit of curiosity?

I remember a comment about 6 weeks ago where Rkarp mentioned to Rusty that he was flying in to a small airport in the town Rusty has his office. Rkarp asked Rusty about Hotels and some bars to hang out. Rusty then issues some good info to rkarp etc, Rkarp thanks him. It appears to me that Rkarp was very close to asking to meet up, or at least implied.

My question, why did you two decide NOT meet up? Seemed a logical thing.

[/QUOTE]

I travel at a 90% clip and I wasn't even in town when he was in Chapel Hill.  I actually live in Durham next to Duke, about 15 minutes down Tobacco Road from where he was that week.

I am sure he's a decent person and I try to help people, but ignorance and a lack of wanting to learn is just not a good trait for people in general. It's creepy that adults behave that way because they can't admit they're wrong.

His analysis on the Jets is flat out wrong. The odds of what he's proposing to happen are so long, he's wrong. [/QUOTE]

Thanks, that makes sense ;)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty didn't you learn your lesson concerning the salary cap after you spent two years warning all of us about the "impending doom that lies ahead from the virtual certainty of an NFL lockout"?

You remember that one don't you? All the NFL teams (except us) were going to go straight out of business because they "spent foolishly"...the NFL was going to have to close their doors. It was very scary according to you.

In fact what was supposed to happen is we were going to swoop right in as all these teams unloaded all these big time players and sign them up for bargains and value! The rest of the league was going to stand by envious as we goobled all this talent right up. It was going to mesh perfectly with our ascending defense! It was all part of a master plan. Never happened.

Teams still came to work everyday...teams were able to retain the players they wanted and we picked up basically cheap garbage during the "blood shedding" off of player cuts. Yup, we ended up with Ocho Cinco, Haynesworth, Gregory, Fenene, Ellis, Gallery, Addai, Gonzalez,  Gaffney, Stallworth, and countless others that did NOTHING to help this team. We had 40 million to spend over two years and we ended up with a cry baby home sick quiting guard and a reciever that most people on this board condsider to be a wimp. We still never spent 14 million of that cap money over these last two years.  Meanwhile the guys that they brought in that actually wanted to be paid just a tad - Gholston and Red Bryant - would of actually helped this ascending D. The 14 million that we didn't spend didn't help us all that much:(

Please don't discuss the salary cap anymore - it's laughable - stick to what you do best...spell checking.

[/QUOTE]

Vernon Gholston is a bust. You're a moron.

We've been over this. BB chooses to spread out a FA budget over MORE bodies, and you know what? It works! It works!  Carter, Anderson and Waters were outstanding FA pickups last year.  And, he had room for gambles on Ocho and Haynesworth which mean NOTHING to us.

Those kinds of names, however, were BACKBONE moves by the Jets. 

You and Rkarp LOST.   You are the only two morons here who think the Jets are well managed and NE isn't. lmao

HOw does it feel to be considered dumb and arrogant while baking cupcakes on a state payroll?

PS Red Bryant wanted to stay close to his family.  You're an irrational loser.

[/QUOTE]

I meant Dashon Goldson - a mistake - although nothing compared to saying we need to trade Brady after the Cardinal's game:)

Yeah Red Bryant wanted to stay home (aka didn't get a good enough offer). And for all the salary cap talk and how everyone is mis-managing it by spending their wad on big names...it makes me laugh how you can come up with excuses for our defense because they were missing two starters Sunday. I mean, isn't it not supposed to matter so much when we "spread out" that free agent money? Got them good backups you know! Shouldn't be able to feel it going up against the worst team in the NFL...etc, etc.

Spending 4 million on Ellis is NOT a little gamble - it was reaching because there was nothing better out there. How is that possible with the impending doom that is the virtual cetainty of the looming NFL lockout?? How could there not of been better players out there when all these teams would be blood shedding away all there big ticket mistakes? We were going to swoop right in!!! That's what you said, remember?

You're a joke and quite frankly I don't think you have a job - anyone that actually has a job couldn't post as many times a day as you. Impossible, unless you're a security guard at the mall. RUSTY MALL COP! RMC! LOL! :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

It's the Woody and Rex Circus Show over there!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I do not care if the Jets hire 100 GMs, two turtle doves or a partridge in a pear tree. Just as long as they dont actually build a good team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Will Rkarp and Rockscully take a time out and satify a bit of curiosity?

I remember a comment about 6 weeks ago where Rkarp mentioned to Rusty that he was flying in to a small airport in the town Rusty has his office. Rkarp asked Rusty about Hotels and some bars to hang out. Rusty then issues some good info to rkarp etc, Rkarp thanks him. It appears to me that Rkarp was very close to asking to meet up, or at least implied.

My question, why did you two decide NOT meet up? Seemed a logical thing.

[/QUOTE]

I travel at a 90% clip and I wasn't even in town when he was in Chapel Hill.  I actually live in Durham next to Duke, about 15 minutes down Tobacco Road from where he was that week.

I am sure he's a decent person and I try to help people, but ignorance and a lack of wanting to learn is just not a good trait for people in general. It's creepy that adults behave that way because they can't admit they're wrong.

His analysis on the Jets is flat out wrong. The odds of what he's proposing to happen are so long, he's wrong.

[/QUOTE]

can you believe the self-importance and arrogance of statements like this?

queenie i have yet to meet a person who just really needs his *** kicked more than you

funny too how u label others and put them in ur little boxes when you are the biggest stereotype of all

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

DELUSIONAL.

Uh huh.

Game, set and match.

[/QUOTE]

Smith-$12 million

Scott-$7 million

Pace-$8.5 million

[/QUOTE]

Did you even read the article I just posted which embarrasses you further? I was MILES ahead of you and other Jets morons on this THREE YEARS ago.

You had the Pom Poms out with ESPN telling us how great those short term, knee jerk, trendy moves were as you bashed BB.

Funny how this worked out, huh?  Yeah.  I nailed the analysis 100% spot on and now you think you can somehow come in here and say "they'll just re-work some contracts"?  You also say "they'll win 7-10 games" and fight for a wild card.

Trust me when I tell you, not ONE human who reads this agrees with you (minus the 5-10 morons who follow me around this board daily, embarrassed repeatedly). Trust me.

You do realize that being over the cap or barely under it, totally weakens a GMs leverage right?  Your cupcake cooking buddy Mt Hurl and his heroes, Mazz and Felger, also mock what the cap means, but who lost this debate?

You idiots did!

Wake up!  

[/QUOTE]

The Jets will be $20 million UNDER the cap after cutting 3 guys that are no longer useful! Can you fathom that? 

They are a GM's dream. 3 very good CB's. Pro bowl LB. 2 young building block DL. 

3 Pro bowl OL. Get this team a TE that can Gronk and some fresh RB legs and they are back in business. 

For the record, I have never bashed BB. I have disagreed with some of his personnel decisions, but I fully buy into the guy cannot be criticized until he fails. 

I also don't buy your warnings were out 3 years ago crappolo. The Jets can be back next year contending. I am not saying they will, but they can, if things falls properly. 

[/QUOTE]

Did you read the assessment I posted from that Jets fan?  Can you fathom his overview because it's a lot more realistic than yours.

Did you just say the Jets are a "GMs dream"? Did you seriously utter those words and put them together in a sentence????  A GMs dream with that personnel in NY?  How far along do you think your mental illness is?

I call it a GM's nightmare that will take at least 3 years to stabilize.  5 before they can legitimately  say they're in position for a Wild Card. In fact, they will have problems finding a new GM that is any good because of the mess, the coach and the stupid owner, dummy.  Your immatute outlook on something that is clearly a big challenge is embarrassing for someone your age.

The Jets absolutely do not have 3 Pro Bowl OL.  Mangold is the only one and they may not be able to hold onto Brandon Moore who can cash in elsewhere. He's a free agent.  He's gone.  He's not All Pro anyway.  Their RT blows, Ducasse blows. Slauson also isn't very good, as they've been subbing in Ducasse to see if he doesn't blow anymore. 

No matter where you turn, you've lost. Bryan Thomas is done, Bart Scott is gone, Pace is gone, Harris is so overrated it's comical you think he is All Pro level and LaRon "Self Centered" Landry cannot wait to get out of town ("I will not give Jets a discount") and Bell will get more money on the open market. Again, whoever the new GM is, who is likely to blow it up, has NO LEVERAGE.

You think you can just plop down like 4 new starters on D, if not more, and somehow that improves their mess? Same thing on the O LIne?  The only reason Austin Howard isn't allowing 10 sacks a game by himself is because Brandon Moore doesn't totally blow.

You are the only person on planet earth, outside of delusional Jets fans, that doesn't think that team is screwed for years to come.

There is no way you are in business, because your analysis shows absolutely no business acumen whatsoever.  You and Mt Hurl are like the same person. When it comes to cap analysis, you're Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb.

Finally, do not backpedal. You have been on here trying to tell us how fearful we should be of the Jets while being incredibly critical of BB's rebuild on the fly approach. Now, you think you can backpedal and spin out of this?

[/QUOTE]

There is no such thing as an NFL team that is screwed for years to come. Case in point the 2010 Seahawks and Pete Carroll turn over a roster in less than 2 years, have a 3rd round QB pan out, and now are arguably SB candidates. 

The point is that the Jets will be $20 million UNDER the cap by June 1st, maybe more.

The Jets will have a defense that include Revis, Cromartie, Wilson, Harris, Coples, Wilkerson and DeVito. Are fairly solid group playing well currently as a group.

The Jets will have an Oline with D'brick, Mangold and Moore. Holmes is a knuckle head, but a very good WR. Kerley is a very good slot WR. They need a Ridley type RB(3 rd rounder) to group with Powell and McNight. They need a Russell Wilson type QB to fall to them. 

I am not saying this makes them better than the Pats. I am not saying this as criticism to BB as you try to change the subject to.

What I am saying is the crappolo about  your "warnings were out" comments is pure crappolo. You know nothing about the salary cap. You obviously know nothing about the NFL if you cannot see how so many teams can turn it around in 1 year.

i actually don't want the Jets to turn it around. But your constant inaccurate Jet comments have to be pointed out as wrong, and I simply point out why and how you are wrong. You can cut and paste other people's opinions on the Jets. I understand you have no knowledge on the subject. But doesn't no knowledge on something mean you should shut up, listen and learn? 

You know,I still remember the first time you argued with me. You insisted that Tate was a better WR than Nicks because you lived in Durham, and you knew better than everyone else. As usual you were wrong.

Game. Set. match. Tears. Lol. Lmao. LMFAO. And every other lame comment you make. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

Will Rkarp and Rockscully take a time out and satisfy a bit of curiosity?

I remember a comment about 6 weeks ago where Rkarp mentioned to Rusty that he was flying in to a small airport in the town Rusty has his office. Rkarp asked Rusty about Hotels and some bars to hang out. Rusty then issues some good info to rkarp etc, Rkarp thanks him. It appears to me that Rkarp was very close to asking Rusty to meet up, or at least implied.

My question, why did you two decide NOT to meet up? Seemed a logical thing.

[/QUOTE]

You must be fairly new to the boards. Rusty doesn't leave his mothers basement and actually go outside. He listens to Felger and Mazz all day and calls in to argue with them. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

June 7, 2012

"Which teams will be tight? The Jets are $19 million over. The Eagles will have to make some decisions after the season because they are $16 million over, but they can offset it with their carryover from this year. The Panthers are $16 million over. The Cowboys are $15 million over. The Panthers are slightly more than $10 million over and so are the Steelers."

Warnings were out.  The Jets actually managed to be more dumb than the Cowboys overpaying Romo with their Sanchez extension.

You just don't get it.

[/QUOTE]

No, you just don't get it. Please come back and revisit this cap situation on June 1. The Cowboys will have signed Romo, restructures Carr and Ratliff, as well as Austin. Connor and some other will be released and the Cowboys, WITH their $5 mil penalty included will be $10 million UNDER the cap. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

June 7, 2012

"Which teams will be tight? The Jets are $19 million over. The Eagles will have to make some decisions after the season because they are $16 million over, but they can offset it with their carryover from this year. The Panthers are $16 million over. The Cowboys are $15 million over. The Panthers are slightly more than $10 million over and so are the Steelers."

Warnings were out.  The Jets actually managed to be more dumb than the Cowboys overpaying Romo with their Sanchez extension.

You just don't get it.

[/QUOTE]

No, you just don't get it. Please come back and revisit this cap situation on June 1. The Cowboys will have signed Romo, restructures Carr and Ratliff, as well as Austin. Connor and some other will be released and the Cowboys, WITH their $5 mil penalty included will be $10 million UNDER the cap. 

[/QUOTE]

One thing that I've learned about arguing with Rusty (the cap specialist) is that he will deny any and all of his statements at later dates. So having him come back and admitting he was wrong will not happen...the account that he argued points with you will be long deleted by then.

I think part of his cap obsession is his desire of wanting to be a business man - kind of a fantasy type thing. Honestly I've never seen someone so brain washed by the whole thing! If I'm an NFL owner I love this guy because he thinks teams can't cut players and sign new ones. According to Rusty every NFL team will not be able to field a team every season! They all will go out of business and be doomed!

The NFL is the richest sport in America - their is no guaranteed contracts - the NFL slary cap is the most fluid thing in sport history. Teams literally can cut, resign, restructure, trade, IR, practice squad half their team over a single weekend...it almost happens that quickly. Just this summer the Steelers trimmed 30 million in a week to retain some of their younger players. Now Rusty will say "the warning were out people!!" because the Steelers didn't make the playoffs, but that had more to do with them losing their QB to injury than anything else.

People that  say we should trade Brady after he threw his second pick of the season shouldn't be giving salary cap advice. And people that say Alex Smith (the one who got benched two weeks after he said that) is playing better than Brady need to get their head examined. And to think this is the same guy who blamed Brady for Ocho's failure here...

25. This post has been removed.