The Jets are looking to hire another GM in addition to Tannebaum ???????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: The Jets are looking to hire another GM in addition to Tannebaum ???????

I wish I could respond all day, but the evil salary cap is invading my home!! God I wish I had bought one of those fallout shelters!! Get me some canned goods! Quick! Hurry!

Oh Rusty save us! Make it stop, make it stop! All these teams need a Tylenol salesman to correct their wrongs! Hey, time to quit Walgreens - Belichick has realized your genius!!!!

I bet the first thing Belichick will have his new GM (rusty) do is trade Brady for picks! It's too bad he didn't have a time machine (not enough room under the cap) so he could of sent you back to 5 minutes after Brady threw that pick against the Cardinals, so you could of traded him right then, like you wanted to! LMAO at your continued record breaking stupidity:)  <there's a smiley face for you.

Hey, start small...run a spell check over this for me, and I want those tps reports on my desk by Monday. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I wish I could respond all day, but the evil salary cap is invading my home!! God I wish I had bought one of those fallout shelters!! Get me some canned goods! Quick! Hurry!

Oh Rusty save us! Make it stop, make it stop! All these teams need a Tylenol salesman to correct their wrongs! Hey, time to quit Walgreens - Belichick has realized your genius!!!!

I bet the first thing Belichick will have his new GM (rusty) do is trade Brady for picks! It's too bad he didn't have a time machine (not enough room under the cap) so he could of sent you back to 5 minutes after Brady threw that pick against the Cardinals, so you could of traded him right then, like you wanted to! LMAO at your continued record breaking stupidity:)  <there's a smiley face for you.

Hey, start small...run a spell check over this for me, and I want those tps reports on my desk by Monday. 

Terrible comeback.

You haven't addressed the embarrassment of you having such a low IQ and you're aligning with a guy who was telling us how well Sanchez was coming along after 2011.

LOL!!

Enjoy!

Two peas in a pod. Cannot be made up. Can't.

[/QUOTE

I already told you my IQ, remember? It was the night where we had a discussion and you revealed to the board that you had a 152 IQ!! Bawahahahaha! Remember that?

You know, I've been thinking...for a guy with a 152 IQ you sure have a lousy memory when it comes to all the dumb things you write. You know, I never said that...I never wrote that...I don't remember saying that, stuff. LOL! 

The warnings were out people!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Rusty with your 152 IQ (lol)...were you ever able to list the teams that would implode do to the impending doom of the NFL lockout? Do you happen to have a list of all the "big name players" that were released do to the "foolish spending"? Hey, what teams exactly had to go out of business do to years of foolish spending? And how in the blue hell are the Redskins on the brink of making the playoffs after years of free agent signings? How are the Colts going to be making the playoffs this year? You told us they were done!! The warnings were out people! They had spent foolishly and now it was time to pay up! LOL! And how do the Raiders even field a team after year upon year of screw ups? I mean they shouldn't even be allowed in a stadium, never mind having the resources to trade for and pay Palmer.

And while your at it could you explain to me how the tooth fairy gets under those pillows so sneaky like? And Santa...how does he get down those chimneys? And them unicorns...those horn thingys have to hurt, no?

I bet you already converted all your cash into gold bars. You did, didn't you? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Terrible comeback.

You haven't addressed the embarrassment of you having such a low IQ and your aligning with a guy who was telling us how well Sanchez was coming along after 2011. bawhha

LOL!!

Enjoy!

Two peas in a pod. Cannot be made up. Can't.

How's the Easy Bake oven working since XMas morning?

easy_bake_oven_20121206122727_JPG

Hahaha! I keep burning stuff..they make it look so easy on their adds! 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

OK, here's the scoop Leon. rkarp and RockScully are secretly bidding for Fireman Eds, Fireman hat that he posted on eBay! Talk about GEAR huh?

Don't tell any Pats fans, it'll drive the price up, OK?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Rusty with your 152 IQ (lol)...were you ever able to list the teams that would implode do to the impending doom of the NFL lockout? Do you happen to have a list of all the "big name players" that were released do to the "foolish spending"? Hey, what teams exactly had to go out of business do to years of foolish spending? And how in the blue hell are the Redskins on the brink of making the playoffs after years of free agent signings? How are the Colts going to be making the playoffs this year? You told us they were done!! The warnings were out people! They had spent foolishly and now it was time to pay up! LOL! And how do the Raiders even field a team after year upon year of screw ups? I mean they shouldn't even be allowed in a stadium, never mind having the resources to trade for and pay Palmer.

And while your at it could you explain to me how the tooth fairy gets under those pillows so sneaky like? And Santa...how does he get down those chimneys? And them unicorns...those horn thingys have to hurt, no?

What is this "impending doom" crap?  Seriously, What does that even mean. How are the Jets off the lockout in a good position??!  

You're making a fool out of yourself and you haven't rolled out the dough yet. You also probably didn't read the analysis I posted above. It comes from a Jets fan, imbecile!  Leave it to you to scroll right past it and not learn anything. Seriously, what school do you teach at? This is a serious, serious issue with you leading a classroom and teaching impressionable young children.  Maybe we can ship you over to Syria and you can teach things there? You could be like a teaching spy decoy...bawahah

Here is who NY is losing in the offseason:

1. Mike Tannenboob  http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21460118/source-jets-gm-mike-tannenbaum-likely-to-lose-job-monday

2. STs Coach, coach Mike Westhoff.

3. OC, tony Sparano.

4. DC, Mike Pettine

I would say the Jets approach into the lockout and out was doomed for failure. Yes.

So would every other human with an IQ over 100.  Hence, why you and RKarp think otherwise. Your IQs are clearly under 100. 

All of a sudden that kind of front office and coaching unknown is somehow a strength to an organization?   Only to scary inbreds like you, Hurlie.

As for big name players BB clipped that helped our 2011 team tremendously, Brian Waters and Andre Carter were two GREAT ones who were let go by teams in a rebuild mode.  If Carter doesn't go down in Denver, we win the SB.

You'll never look good in these debates, because you lost them before they start.  Ignorance is arguably the worst trait a human can have, and you have a lot of of it. 

As for the Colts, they will be done.  They decided to hang onto Freeney, Mathis, Bethea and Wayne to not lose their edge in transitioning to Luck. They won't be making the playoffs in future years, however. 

Enjoying Pitt and Baltimore's current state? Uh huh.  They're done, too, MORON.

The only people who believe in tooth fairies and Santa Claus are you and RKarp here. Note how Babe and Pezzy haven't swung in here.  Pretty bad when your usual moron allies can't even go as far as to defend the pathetic Jets.

I'm not talking about the Jets (I haven't mentioned the jets once, that's your obsession)...I'm just talking about your overall blatant stupidity..that's all:)

I just think it's laughable that you got behind this "impending doom that is the virtual certainty of an NFL lockout" stuff. You know, that stuff you went crying about for two years..how all the teams in the NFL were going to go out of business...you remember that stuff, don't you 150? Should be easy to remember with a 152 IQ, I would think.

Carter and Waters played good, they were signed off the scrap heap for cheap dough and now they're both out of the league. One didn't make it past Novenber and the other wanted to be paid and is sitting at home healthy as we type away. Still though...40 million bucks to spend and we ended up with the two of them?  I imagine the reason was because there wasn't really a lot out there to sign - that scary and dangerous lockout didn't hurt anyone (like you warned). All these big ticket free agents were left comfy on their current team, safe and happy:)

Hey, uhm, you weren't one of the people that donated cash to the guy that was going to jump off the side of the mountain on the 21st to save humanity, were you?? I hear he's related to the guy that warned us about "the impending doom that is the virtual certainty of an NFL lockout". 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

What is this "impending doom" crap?  Seriously, What does that even mean. How are the Jets off the lockout in a good position??!  

You're making a fool out of yourself and you haven't rolled out the dough yet. You also probably didn't read the analysis I posted above. It comes from a Jets fan, imbecile!  Leave it to you to scroll right past it and not learn anything. Seriously, what school do you teach at? This is a serious, serious issue with you leading a classroom and teaching impressionable young children.  Maybe we can ship you over to Syria and you can teach things there? You could be like a teaching spy decoy...bawahah

Here is who NY is losing in the offseason:

1. Mike Tannenboob  http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-rapidreports/21460118/source-jets-gm-mike-tannenbaum-likely-to-lose-job-monday

2. STs Coach, coach Mike Westhoff.

3. OC, tony Sparano.

4. DC, Mike Pettine

I would say the Jets approach into the lockout and out was doomed for failure. Yes.

So would every other human with an IQ over 100.  Hence, why you and RKarp think otherwise. Your IQs are clearly under 100. 

All of a sudden that kind of front office and coaching unknown is somehow a strength to an organization?   Only to scary inbreds like you, Hurlie.

As for big name players BB clipped that helped our 2011 team tremendously, Brian Waters and Andre Carter were two GREAT ones who were let go by teams in a rebuild mode.  If Carter doesn't go down in Denver, we win the SB.

You'll never look good in these debates, because you lost them before they start.  Ignorance is arguably the worst trait a human can have, and you have a lot of of it. 

As for the Colts, they will be done.  They decided to hang onto Freeney, Mathis, Bethea and Wayne to not lose their edge in transitioning to Luck. They won't be making the playoffs in future years, however. 

Enjoying Pitt and Baltimore's current state? Uh huh.  They're done, too, MORON.

The only people who believe in tooth fairies and Santa Claus are you and RKarp here. Note how Babe and Pezzy haven't swung in here.  Pretty bad when your usual moron allies can't even go as far as to defend the pathetic Jets.

I'm not talking about the Jets (I haven't mentioned the jets once, that's your obsession)...I'm just talking about your overall blatant stupidity..that's all:)

I just think it's laughable that you got behind this "impending doom that is the virtual certainty of an NFL lockout" stuff. You know, that stuff you went crying about for two years..how all the teams in the NFL were going to go out of business...you remember that stuff, don't you 150? Should be easy to remember with a 152 IQ, I would think.

Carter and Waters played good, they were signed off the scrap heap for cheap dough and now they're both out of the league. One didn't make it past Novenber and the other wanted to be paid and is sitting at home healthy as we type away. Still though...40 million bucks to spend and we ended up with the two of them?  I imagine the reason was because there wasn't really a lot out there to sign - that scary and dangerous lockout didn't hurt anyone (like you warned). All these big ticket free agents were left comfy on their current team, safe and happy:)

Hey, uhm, you weren't one of the people that donated cash to the guy that was going to jump off the side of the mountain on the 21st to save humanity, were you?? I hear he's related to the guy that warned us about "the impending doom that is the virtual certainty of an NFL lockout". 

Where do you get your numbers?  I've have yet to see any data anywhere that supports your assertion that the Pats have these huge reserves of money.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Shenanigan, it's the money they had available to spend heading into free agency two years ago, I don't know what exactly it was...40 million is probably a bit high, it was more like 27 million. We didn't spend to the cap this season or last..we left 7 million on it both seasons. I know I'm spoiled, but I'd like to think a player that is worthy of that kind of cap space may of helped us a bit...at the very least 7 million (not spent) didn't help us at all when the Giants were punching our faces in at the line of scrimmage during that Super Bowl. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Jets's comment:

Muzzy- To answer your first question-yes!It's mind boggling how much time pats /sox fans spend talking about the Yanks/Jets.We seem to agree on that.

Rock- Didn't the group ask you to shorten up your epic posts a bit?

u forgot the Giants

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

More Jets buffonery.From NFL.com:

New York Jets coach Rex Ryan might want out of the circus.

Citing unnamed sources, Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reported on Friday that Ryan has suggested to "anyone who would listen" he would prefer being fired if owner Woody Johnson doesn't rectify the player personnel and coaching issues on offense.  

"If Woody's not willing to do what it takes to fix the team, then (Ryan) knows he's better off being fired," a team source told Mehta. "If Woody is willing to eat some money and spend to get us out of this mess, then it's worth staying."

Some of that money Johnson would have to eat would be paid to first-year offensive coordinator Tony Sparano. There is also the question of what to do about quarterback Mark Sanchez, whose enormous guaranteed contract will be a hindrance to any major overhaul. 

The timing of the report is interesting, with "Black Monday" looming four days away, when several NFL coaches are sure to be fired. This could be Ryan setting up a pre-emptive defense of the Jets' poor season, or merely a note to management pointing out the team's biggest area of concern in a not-so-subtle way. 

The Jets' offense is in need of retooling -- that was clear even before it lost its most dynamic player in Santonio Holmes. Changes are near inevitable this offseason. The Daily News report indicates the coach wants an offensive overhaul. However, unless Johnson promoted Sparano to head coach, that would happen if he fired Ryan anyway. The question is how much (if anything) Johnson will be willing to pay to start anew. Will he appease Ryan and change coordinators, fire him and his entire staff, or tell his employees to zip it and make it work?

If Ryan is fired, he would be one of the most sought-after coaches on the market. Yes, his bravado may turn off some suitors, but his coaching capability is unquestioned. And even if he didn't land one of the several coaching jobs that would open up, he'd be No. 1 on everyone's list for a defensive coordinator.

Sections
Shortcuts