The Jets are looking to hire another GM in addition to Tannebaum ???????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: The Jets are looking to hire another GM in addition to Tannebaum ???????

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's passive-aggressive. He's doing that to not have to take any accountabilirty for his failures, which is not shocking.

Also, whoever the new GM is, that GM will likely fire him after 2013, if Woody Johnson were to give the new GM a year to find a new staff.

But, as RKarp said above, taking over the Jets is a "GM's dream!"

Tears!  Cannot be made up. Cannot be.

The funniest part of that article, Mojo, is the last paragraph about him being a "sought after coach". lol!

Yeah, if you want a gimmick and to have your team destroyed by bad leadership and immaturity from a 55 year old man. 

[/QUOTE]

he would get offers as a DC however

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I am not going to post on the subject anymore. We obviously disagree. You also put words in my mouth. But, you have seen me on these boards enough that if I am correct between Feb 1 and June 1 I will call you out on this board. YOu also know very well that if I am wrong, I will admit it on this board...

To end this back and forth, my statements are;

1) The Jets GM job is VERY desireable in the NFL and if the JEts do make a change, many qualified candidates will emerge (whether or not Woody chooses correctly is another story)

2) The Jets with some very obvious cuts and simple renegotiations, will have $20 million in cap space available by the time free agency starts(non of this salary cap h*ll you refer to)

3) The Jets have a core of 5-7 players on defense that will allow them to win 7-10 games and compete for the playoffs NEXT YEAR(none of this years of rebuilding you refer to)

4) Woody will spend the money and absorb dead contracts as needed allowing the Jets to make improvements

I am not saying the Jets are a better team than the PAts. I am not saying BB is a bad GM or coach. (as you consistantly say that I feel BB is doing a bad job)

I am not saying Sanchez is a great QB (although I am saying in the right system with better players, the Jets can go to the playoffs with him).

I do think Tannenbaum will be moved to another position and a new GM will be brought in

I do think Rex is back

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

1. lol

2. double lol

3. triple lol

4. quadruple lol

RKarp wildly swinging, as he stumbles back to the ropes!  Priceless!

"Jets GM job is a dream"!

LOL!

[/QUOTE]

I will be calling you out in 6-14 weeks. Do you want me to call out Rusty? Griswald? Neal?Rock? Burger King? Queenie? Junior?

You have been banned so many times and have so many names, I simply cant keep up. I guess I should simply wait until that time as you will most likely be banned many, many more times, and no doubt have many more names for the list.

Tears! BWAAAHAAHAAA

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL!! Hey everybody!  RKarp and Hurlie think Rex is a great leader/coach!

I have relisted my statements. I have also put in bold letters my Rex comments. Can you in any way, shape or form tell me how I said that Rex is a great leader/coach?

To end this back and forth, my statements are;

1) The Jets GM job is VERY desireable in the NFL and if the JEts do make a change, many qualified candidates will emerge (whether or not Woody chooses correctly is another story)

2) The Jets with some very obvious cuts and simple renegotiations, will have $20 million in cap space available by the time free agency starts(non of this salary cap h*ll you refer to)

3) The Jets have a core of 5-7 players on defense that will allow them to win 7-10 games and compete for the playoffs NEXT YEAR(none of this years of rebuilding you refer to)

4) Woody will spend the money and absorb dead contracts as needed allowing the Jets to make improvements

I am not saying the Jets are a better team than the PAts. I am not saying BB is a bad GM or coach. (as you consistantly say that I feel BB is doing a bad job)

I am not saying Sanchez is a great QB (although I am saying in the right system with better players, the Jets can go to the playoffs with him).

I do think Tannenbaum will be moved to another position and a new GM will be brought in

I do think Rex is back

Plain and simple, I said "Rex is back". Where do you come up with "great leader" and "great coach"?

I simply cannot make any of this up, but I dont have to as you make it easy for us all and put it in writing for all of us to mock.

I also see you ignored my Tate/Nicks comment. I guess you are annihilated again.

I also see you missed the information on Sean Payton not actually a free agent until 2013, so technically he cannot be signed by any other team...Pat Yasinskas thinks he will resign the week of the Super Bowl...but there still is a technicality on when he can actually resign

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Rex fires back! From ESPN.com: 

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- New York Jets coach Rex Ryan vehemently denied a report that he would welcome being fired if owner Woody Johnson fails to make offseason changes.

"That is totally untrue," Ryan said. "The fact is -- and it's simple -- this is the only team that I want to coach, period. And I think anybody that knows me knows that I'm telling you the truth."

Ryan, who was "mad as a hornet" after he read the New York Daily News story, held a team meeting where players described him as both angry, and so upset that he openly cried.

"Rex has always been a fighter and he taught us how to fight," running back Joe McKnight said. "... It hurt him to say stuff like that. He was crying too, he was that mad, that hurt. You hurt a man like that and he cries."

The Jets are preparing to travel to Buffalo for the final game of the season on Sunday. At 6-9, the Jets are not preparing for the playoffs, but off-the-field drama has kept the team in the headlines.

Ryan has two years remaining on his contract worth $6 million, but said Friday that he hopes to be a Jet for 15 more years. 

"Let's face it, I wear Jets stuff every single day," Ryan said. "I'm proud to be a Jet. Sometimes I'm proud to be a Jet more than others -- this season has been a rough one -- but this is my team that's how I approach it. I believe that we can accomplish what I set out to do when I took the job. And that's the truth."

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Shenanigan, it's the money they had available to spend heading into free agency two years ago, I don't know what exactly it was...40 million is probably a bit high, it was more like 27 million. We didn't spend to the cap this season or last..we left 7 million on it both seasons. I know I'm spoiled, but I'd like to think a player that is worthy of that kind of cap space may of helped us a bit...at the very least 7 million (not spent) didn't help us at all when the Giants were punching our faces in at the line of scrimmage during that Super Bowl. 

[/QUOTE]

Dear Cupcake,

The reason why NE didn't spend wildly like the Cowboys (another team in deep trouble) is because Kraft didn't want to give the union any leverage. In fact, short of the Skins (another team in long term trouble with mortgaging future drafts for one player) and Cowboys, it was VERY clear all the ownes unified to not spend past the number they wanted in the new CBA (Approx 120 million).

It wasn't just NE, stupid.

It was something I predicted right here on this board, and quite frankly, it wasn''t hard to see whatsoever.  Wildly spending like drunken sailors in an uncapped year weakens your bargaining position.

IN fact, I talked you off your moron ledge multiple times in 2009 and 2010, warning you to not expect BB to be all in, as he'll slowly get the big contracts locked down BEFORE the lockout hits, so they have their ducks in a row.

What did BB do? He signed Brady, Wilfork, Mankins and Mayo BEFORE the lockout.  Yep. As predicted.  It's no different than me calling BB upping Gronk and Hernandez before they hit the market, choosing to allocate WR/TE money to THEM and not Welker. Yep.  You just don't understand economics and markets. At all.

This concepts came up in the union/CBA debates and every single thing I predicted was correct. The owners had the leverage, they won, and here we are. You and your moron contingent were trying to tell us the players won. lol

As did Phat Rex, because he wanted the cap to blow up to 140 in the worst economic period since the Great Depression. MORON. Could not be any more dumb on this topic.

All of the desperate and irresponsible franchises (Jets, Cowboys, Skins, etc), all gambled.  Philly, for example, pounced on cap tight teams like GB, AFTER the lockout. A poor gamble, and voila, look at them right now.

You don't get it. You mock me and others who DO get it because you don't understand it.  It's very obvious. In your little world of baked goods and fantasy football, you think it's impossible someone 20 years younger than yourself, couldn't, in any way, be smarter than you. So, you mock whatever I say. You take the complete opposite of any of my assessments here to troll the board.

You even have others, who don't even like me, being quiet because they agree with me, or challenging you morons outright.

LOL

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what I find more funny - you trying to explain why we didn't spend "wildly" (and tying into a wonderful union theory to boot!) or your famous...don't MOCK Meeeeeeee!!! Crap.

I'm going to choose the don't mock me, stuff. In the end I just find that to be the most laughable:).   Yeah, why would we mock someone who blamed Ocho's failure on Brady? Or that said a benched Alex Smith is playing better than Brady. You're wicked smart!! Lol.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I wish I could respond all day, but the evil salary cap is invading my home!! God I wish I had bought one of those fallout shelters!! Get me some canned goods! Quick! Hurry!

Oh Rusty save us! Make it stop, make it stop! All these teams need a Tylenol salesman to correct their wrongs! Hey, time to quit Walgreens - Belichick has realized your genius!!!!

I bet the first thing Belichick will have his new GM (rusty) do is trade Brady for picks! It's too bad he didn't have a time machine (not enough room under the cap) so he could of sent you back to 5 minutes after Brady threw that pick against the Cardinals, so you could of traded him right then, like you wanted to! LMAO at your continued record breaking stupidity:)  <there's a smiley face for you.

Hey, start small...run a spell check over this for me, and I want those tps reports on my desk by Monday. 

[/QUOTE]

Terrible comeback.

You haven't addressed the embarrassment of you having such a low IQ and your aligning with a guy who was telling us how well Sanchez was coming along after 2011. bawhha

LOL!!

Enjoy!

Two peas in a pod. Cannot be made up. Can't.

How's the Easy Bake oven working since XMas morning?

easy_bake_oven_20121206122727_JPG

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! I keep burning stuff..they make it look so easy on their adds! 

[/QUOTE]

"adds"

What additions?

[/QUOTE]

Rusty I think your high IQ is affecting your ADD or is it the other way around?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hey maybe I can call Rusty and get him to trade Brady straight up for Cassell? I know he said last year that he was a top 7 quarterback!! What do you think Romeo?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Shenanigan, it's the money they had available to spend heading into free agency two years ago, I don't know what exactly it was...40 million is probably a bit high, it was more like 27 million. We didn't spend to the cap this season or last..we left 7 million on it both seasons. I know I'm spoiled, but I'd like to think a player that is worthy of that kind of cap space may of helped us a bit...at the very least 7 million (not spent) didn't help us at all when the Giants were punching our faces in at the line of scrimmage during that Super Bowl. 

[/QUOTE]

Dear Cupcake,

The reason why NE didn't spend wildly like the Cowboys (another team in deep trouble) is because Kraft didn't want to give the union any leverage. In fact, short of the Skins (another team in long term trouble with mortgaging future drafts for one player) and Cowboys, it was VERY clear all the ownes unified to not spend past the number they wanted in the new CBA (Approx 120 million).

It wasn't just NE, stupid.

It was something I predicted right here on this board, and quite frankly, it wasn''t hard to see whatsoever.  Wildly spending like drunken sailors in an uncapped year weakens your bargaining position.

IN fact, I talked you off your moron ledge multiple times in 2009 and 2010, warning you to not expect BB to be all in, as he'll slowly get the big contracts locked down BEFORE the lockout hits, so they have their ducks in a row.

What did BB do? He signed Brady, Wilfork, Mankins and Mayo BEFORE the lockout.  Yep. As predicted.  It's no different than me calling BB upping Gronk and Hernandez before they hit the market, choosing to allocate WR/TE money to THEM and not Welker. Yep.  You just don't understand economics and markets. At all.

This concepts came up in the union/CBA debates and every single thing I predicted was correct. The owners had the leverage, they won, and here we are. You and your moron contingent were trying to tell us the players won. lol

As did Phat Rex, because he wanted the cap to blow up to 140 in the worst economic period since the Great Depression. MORON. Could not be any more dumb on this topic.

All of the desperate and irresponsible franchises (Jets, Cowboys, Skins, etc), all gambled.  Philly, for example, pounced on cap tight teams like GB, AFTER the lockout. A poor gamble, and voila, look at them right now.

You don't get it. You mock me and others who DO get it because you don't understand it.  It's very obvious. In your little world of baked goods and fantasy football, you think it's impossible someone 20 years younger than yourself, couldn't, in any way, be smarter than you. So, you mock whatever I say. You take the complete opposite of any of my assessments here to troll the board.

You even have others, who don't even like me, being quiet because they agree with me, or challenging you morons outright.

LOL

[/QUOTE]

I don't know what I find more funny - you trying to explain why we didn't spend "wildly" (and tying into a wonderful union theory to boot!) or your famous...don't MOCK Meeeeeeee!!! Crap.

I'm going to choose the don't mock me, stuff. In the end I just find that to be the most laughable:).   Yeah, why would we mock someone who blamed Ocho's failure on Brady? Or that said a benched Alex Smith is playing better than Brady. You're wicked smart!! Lol.

[/QUOTE]

Alex Smith was a better game manager than Brady lasy year. Yers. Yes he was.  He wasn't throwing 1-2 god awful INTs per game like Brady.  Alex Smith played better than Brady in the conf title game, too. He didn't have multiple INTs almost appearing like he was trying to lose the gme.

Facts hurt pathlogical liars like yourself, but you enjoy your Jetsies!

[/QUOTE]

I don't know how you can spend 5 pages bragging about how smart you are and disprove it with on simple statement.  This entire thread is about the Jets and their cap problems but you can't resist throwing brady under the bus one more time.   Oh how if AS doing right now riding teh bench in SF?  He'll be available next year if BB wants a game manager and not a game winner!   STOP typing Right Now you are Embarrassing yourself...Again!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Oh rusty...you didn't just come out and say Alex Smith played better than Brady again, did you? Never mind the fact that the "spell check wizard" had two spelling errors in a half paragraph, but you go on and further expose yourself with more dribble?

I mean your legacy is at stake here rusto (At least in a spell checky level - we all already knew you don't know football).

You sure your mom gave you enough milk at birth?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh rusty...you didn't just come out and say Alex Smith played better than Brady again, did you? Never mind the fact that the "spell check wizard" had two spelling errors in a half paragraph, but you go on and further expose yourself with more dribble?

I mean your legacy is at stake here rusto (At least in a spell checky level - we all already knew you don't know football).

You sure your mom gave you enough milk at birth?

[/QUOTE]

No, I said he was better at managing games.  DO you have a clue how stupid you sound not knowing the difference between managing a game, you know not morphing into a Jay Cutler or Romo type v.s. stats?

The fact you don't know what managing a game means is all we need to know about your football acumen.

Cooked. Again.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

My lord - why, oh why, do you keep at it? Can you get any dumber? Brady is not a great game manager now? Bawahahahahahahahahahbababahahaaaa!!!!!

Oh, crap! I just pissed my pants! Hey, didn't you pee your pants after our second round pick Tavon Wilson made a tackle in the preseason? I just don't want to feel all alone and sad as a pant pee're. The warnings were out people!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey everybody! I found a recent photo of RKarp, Hurlie, Pezzy and Phat Rex from left to right. Phat Rex looks like he uses a lot of hair gel:

New York Jets fans

[/QUOTE]

Honestly I think it's just four punks laughing at the Tylenol salesman:)

25. This post has been removed.