The Jets Have Stooped to A New Low

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bunker Spreckeles. Show Bunker Spreckeles's posts

The Jets Have Stooped to A New Low

In a clear attempt to sell more tickets and pathetically try to keep the spotlight on them instead of the poor families involved, the Jets will be wearing decals on their helmet.  As I warned would happen, the team has crumbled before our eyes and their fan base, starting with Fireman Ed, has abandoned them.  In an effort to regain some type of notoriety, they are attempting to use this situation to their benefit.  They should be embarrassed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/15/jets-will-wear-helmet-decals-for-sandy-hook-elementary-school/

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: The Jets Have Stooped to A New Low

Gfy Leon....  You little dinkweed troll...  Go back to your little craphole life in your NY cesspool .... lol.  You're not funny, clever or interesting.... 

I knew after you got deleted you would come back since your team sucks , your own board of loser fans of a losing clown show isn't enough for your feeble brain so here you are.  Fn sad, little dink troll.

and now you reach a new low using this tragedy to make another sarcastic post on this board where you don't belong. 

You should be deleted again just for this tasteless act using killing of children for your latest twisted amusement while attempting to use another board members modified screen name.  Gfy loser troll dink.

here's your pic, just for you:  

BTW... ignoring all Hess posts while posting this picture

Sanchez’s defining moment

Lets all have a good laugh at the tiny tool Leon... lol... And his pathetic posturing ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Told him I guess... 

BTW... pats will honor voctims of conn. tragedy tonight.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8750501

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to BannedOnTheRun--1918's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bunker Spreckeles' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In a clear attempt to sell more tickets and pathetically try to keep the spotlight on them instead of the poor families involved, the Jets will be wearing decals on their helmet.  As I warned would happen, the team has crumbled before our eyes and their fan base, starting with Fireman Ed, has abandoned them.  In an effort to regain some type of notoriety, they are attempting to use this situation to their benefit.  They should be embarrassed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/15/jets-will-wear-helmet-decals-for-sandy-hook-elementary-school/

[/QUOTE]

Well moron, the cheatriots are doing the same thing.

[/QUOTE]

Get over it Jerk. Your team is pathetically bad so the only thing you have left is to come on our site to insult the Patriots. The Spygate thing was long ago and the funny thing is despite it the Pats just keep on winning and your Jest just keep on getting more pathetic as you are. Get a life MORON !!

Hetch

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Rusty is right this is Dahmer level stuff - anyone who takes the time to plan a faux Pats fan post about a national tragedy to try to somehow create a bizarre Jets dialogue. 

OP needs serious professional help

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Where are the ravens trolls? We need them back.  I like our trolls to be somewhat relavant just before their team crumbles. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Caldwell as the O coordinator.    If I didn't know better I'd think they were going for a better draft pick.   Their going to hate losing that first round bye to us.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Is this guy Mangione as well?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I think all teams in the northeast will be doing that. Dont see any PR move there. If would be a lot lamer if the DIDNT do sometihng.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

bunker, you are really reaching here.. if they were doing it for the kids that died in oregon, you may have a point. they play in that area, those are some of their fan base.. likewise if 20 kids were shot in New Hampshire, I would think the pats would do likewise regardless of the qb and their record. some things transcend sports my friend. reconsider your attitude on this one.

[/QUOTE]

Commie we don't agree on a lot except the team we root for but I agree with you on this one. They are in the Jints/Jest area and they should show simpathy.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's also Bejesus before that. There's been others, too, but Mangione was a big one as was Phat Rex, obvioiusly. Now, he made a short appearance in the Benny Watch thread as himself showcasing his horrendous reading comprehension. That's another tell of his.  He has awful reading comprehension skills which he then tries to turn back on me (and others) as if we said things we didn't.

Those have been his blatant Jets names as himself where doesn't hide who he is.

One other posing Pats name he had here was "Bustchise" where he thought if he mocked his own franchise QB, he could slither in and out of threads, posing as a a Pats fan.   Talk about sick and pathetic.  Imagine going to the lengths of doing these things and never being banned, where he just retires the name only to use different ones, changing it up?

As Bustchise, he slipped up when he used words he likes to use along with the typical poor grammar and bad spelling. Also, as he switched back and forth, he must have forgotten he was logged in as Bustchise because he was back to his real self as an obnoxious Jets loser.

Priceless. 

He thinks he's intelligent, but obviously he's not.

[/QUOTE]

Hope he gets some help some day. What a pathetic existence.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Doesn't seem like a low to me and I hate the YETS more than the next guy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes. It's also Bejesus before that. There's been others, too, but Mangione was a big one as was Phat Rex, obvioiusly. Now, he made a short appearance in the Benny Watch thread as himself showcasing his horrendous reading comprehension. That's another tell of his.  He has awful reading comprehension skills which he then tries to turn back on me (and others) as if we said things we didn't.

Those have been his blatant Jets names as himself where doesn't hide who he is.

One other posing Pats name he had here was "Bustchise" where he thought if he mocked his own franchise QB, he could slither in and out of threads, posing as a a Pats fan.   Talk about sick and pathetic.  Imagine going to the lengths of doing these things and never being banned, where he just retires the name only to use different ones, changing it up?

As Bustchise, he slipped up when he used words he likes to use along with the typical poor grammar and bad spelling. Also, as he switched back and forth, he must have forgotten he was logged in as Bustchise because he was back to his real self as an obnoxious Jets loser.

Priceless. 

He thinks he's intelligent, but obviously he's not.

[/QUOTE]

Hope he gets some help some day. What a pathetic existence.

[/QUOTE]

Considering his in his 40s, I think it's too late.  Passive-aggressive disorder is treatable. Babe Parilli, Mt Hurl, Pezzy and those types might be able to receive treatment, but Phat Rex is long, long gone.

At some point, it's the shackles and a room with padded walls.   Likely an inbreeding issue down in New Jersey while a Barry Manilow album was playing.

lol

[/QUOTE]

Lol

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Why does he torture himself here!