The Jets look awful

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Re: The Jets look awful

Don't get me wrong, I dispize the JETS, more then any other team in football, the Kid doesen't look that bad, and that scares me, we better hope we burry his face in the dirt when we play them twice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

I'm a season ticket holder, so I'm looking forward 2 see him getting burried by the pass rush from us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

In Response to Re: The Jets look awful:
    I can't wait to watch the Pats all out blitz Sanchez on every down!!!  He's gonna eat a lot of dirt on gamedays! 
    Posted by deluxbury

deluxbury, I can't wait to see the Patriots blitz every down.  I think the last time they did that was 2004.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

ZigZag even the Ravens defense said his eyes were wide and his feet were happy feet so clearly he looked like a rookie. And if you are going to start as a rookie you cant play like a rookie and its the simple. He threw one pick that went to teh house and he should have had a second pick but Lewis droped the INT. He might look good against a bad D but against a good D he will panic and make mistakes. No way this kid can out think Bill Belichick and his coach cant either.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Lets hope so...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to The Jets look awful:
    I just saying.  Rex Ryan is so full of BS.   He only got the job because of his last name, and his dad wasn't even that good. It's going to be a long, long season for Jets fans.   It couldn't happen to a better bunch of db's.
    Posted by Ltown1

It is preseason. They have many great players and several holes to fill...just like us. And Brady didn't look great this week either. It is just preseason.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Rex is just like his dad is a large fat floundering blow hard who actually hit one of his fellow coaches on the sideline one game, the only difference of course was that Buddy Ryan was a talented defensive coordinator... in Baltimore Brian Billick was the architect of that D and Ozzie Newsome assembled the talent; Rex inherited one of the best D's in the league, he didn't build it from scratch.   Truly nepotism runs the world... or he would be working in a garage somewhere with his a ss crack hanging out and overcharging housewives for work on their SUV's.
    Posted by wozzy

No, he would be out of work. The housewives with the SUVs traded them in on Cash for Clunkers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RETROP. Show RETROP's posts

"The fact is Ryan cant out coach Belichick and thats all that matters. And a rookie QB will not beat a Bill Belichick team....ever
    Posted by MVPkilla"

Hey MVP....IT HAPPENED AGAIN!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Sonieboy:  Your Jets s*ck.  Just accept it and move on.  And your coach is an fat bag of sh*t.  Okay, bunky?
    Posted by Fargo
    ....sooo, what does that make YOUR team??? Where are all the big talkers now? Don't see too many posts from Sonieboy/Yapple/etc. They sure were spouting off all week about how the Pats were gonna kill the Jets. Now that their team su#ked the big one and lost, they're nowhere to be found.. How typical

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets look awful : ....sooo, what does that make YOUR team??? Where are all the big talkers now? Don't see too many posts from Sonieboy/Yapple/etc. They sure were spouting off all week about how the Pats were gonna kill the Jets. Now that their team su#ked the big one and lost, they're nowhere to be found.. How typical
    Posted by cousteau
    ....oops. It was Fargo the big mouth. Not Sonnieboy. Fargo? Fargo? Yapple? Yapple? I hear nothing from them. Probably crying in mommies skirt

Sections
Shortcuts