The Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

The Jets

Are they actually going to lose to the Jags?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Re: The Jets

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to The Jets:
    [QUOTE]Are they actually going to lose to the Jags?
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

They want to and I don't see much that is impressive about the Jags either besides Drew. The Jets just look horrible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

You HAVE to go the theganggreen.com and read their game thread - it's one of the funniest things I've read in a while as it finally dawns on them that their team really is a pile of steaming ordure...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

They will be in a battle with Bills to finished THIRD in the division.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

LOL!   24-22 THEEEEE JAGS WIN,THEEEE 

JAGS WIN

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kb87. Show kb87's posts

WHERE HAVE ALL THE J E T S JETS JETS JETS FANS GONE!?!?!?!?

REMEMBER WHEN THOSE PESKY JET FANS WERE ALL OVER THIS BOARD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THOSE HAPLESS JETS COME TO NE!!!!!!!!

BRING IT YOU LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Same old Jets - I guess it's an achievement for them to still have the faintest hope of the playoffs coming in to week 10, but you can put a fork in them now...

Denver also appear to be fading fast - 10 points behind the mighty Skins with a minute left.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

wow thats a really really bad football team --- and don't let idiot Leon say anything about Jets fans --- its getting pretty ugly here is a small sampling: 

SEASON IS OVER

Jason, on November 15th, 2009 at 3:54 pm Said:

I give up.

I cant take it anymore. The Jets are Horrendous.

Two terrible picks by sanchez, terrible defense in the first half and last drive when it mattered, getting in the red zone and settling for field goals. These team kills me, couldnt even make the game winning field goal a test they let them have a nice little chip in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

In Response to The Jets:
    [QUOTE]Are they actually going to lose to the Jags?
    They did! And I wonder what excuse or trash talk they come up with this time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Leon...aka mumbbles the Jets are frauds!!! Do the NY fans support their team (from New jersey) still

I recall hearing boo's, does that mean the fans still support their QB with a QB rating of 67 and has more INT's than touchdowns.....FRAUDS!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patafan. Show patafan's posts

I have some bad news . I just came back from Leon's funeral . I was told that a piano fell and crushed poor Leon . However the funeral was very low key .

RIP  Leone 

P.S. you won't have to suffer any more .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Yea the jest lost

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Don Meridith is singing "turn out the lights the partys over"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I wonder what the loud mouth, lard a** Ryan has to say now. I bet he'd love to just see B's rings, let alone kiss em.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Wow, if the Pats can win their next two, they will have pretty much wrapped up the Division by Thanksgiving.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

The Jets fans still think they're going to the playoffs. They think they're going to go 11-5. I mean, this is the level of retardation we're dealing with. It's not even fun to mess with them anymore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets:
    [QUOTE]The Jets fans still think they're going to the playoffs. They think they're going to go 11-5. I mean, this is the level of retardation we're dealing with. It's not even fun to mess with them anymore.

I was reading the end of a Jets Game thread. These guys are lining up on roof tops right now. They're ripping Ryan for his big mouth. I have a feeling we won't be hearing much out of them this week. Especially if we win tonight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from gixxerjeff. Show gixxerjeff's posts

Huh...what happened to all the Jet fans that came on here when they won the superbowl on week 1? Probably broken finger syndrome.

Sections
Shortcuts