The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

I heard the Jets have the deepest defense in the NFL.   There are very knowledgeable fans down in New York and New Jersey.

Really? Who did you hear this from? Fireman Ed?? LOL!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

There are very knowledgeable fans down in New York and New Jersey.

I spent some time living there & can tell you that is not true. Think the cast of Jersey shore discussing why they would endorse Obama. Oh, & Jets fans typically bail out on their team around the mid-season mark.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

haha

I read the interwebs and listen to what those objective NJ fans have to say as well.  Serves me well.  I feel I gain knowledge that way.  Helps me analyze the Pats because the Jets run things just like the Pats.

Mt Hurl told me this.

The only time I can remember discussing the jets with anyone is after they beat us during that playoff game. You remember that time don't you rusty? Yeah, you talked smack with jet's fans for two weeks before the game and after they beat us you disapeared for two weeks - everyone else around here had to take the heat when they flooded this board after.

For the love of god Davesdone almost had a mental breakdown during that time - you wouldn't know, because you weren't man enough to stick around and face the music.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

haha

I read the interwebs and listen to what those objective NJ fans have to say as well.  Serves me well.  I feel I gain knowledge that way.  Helps me analyze the Pats because the Jets run things just like the Pats.

Mt Hurl told me this.

The only time I can remember discussing the jets with anyone is after they beat us during that playoff game. You remember that time don't you rusty? Yeah, you talked smack with jet's fans for two weeks before the game and after they beat us you disapeared for two weeks - everyone else around here had to take the heat when they flooded this board after.

For the love of god Davesdone almost had a mental breakdown during that time - you wouldn't know, because you weren't man enough to stick around and face the music.

[/QUOTE]

Let me get this straight...DelGriffin is Rusty??!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Dell Griffith?  As in John Candy's character in Plains Trains Automobiles?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000057652/article/did-rex-ryan-tweak-gm-mike-tannenbaum-about-jets

Discord between Tannenbaum and Ryan?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000057652/article/did-rex-ryan-tweak-gm-mike-tannenbaum-about-jets

Discord between Tannenbaum and Ryan?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

From a yahoo.com article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/mark-sanchez-tryst-eva-longoria-jets-latest-non-132659635--nfl.html

As it turns out, Mark Sanchez did score during the preseason -- he just didn't do it with the New York Jets.

The ostensible starting quarterback of everybody's favorite preseason offensive disaster has been spotted with the lovely Eva Longoria, and apparently, it's far more serious than Tony Sparano's offensive gameplans.

From the New York Post:

Wearing a lace top that offered even less resistance than the Jets' offensive line, the actress strutted her way to an evening of entertainment that included a viewing of the Broadway hit "Rock of Ages" followed by a romantic dinner at the Japanese hot spot Nobu.

Longoria appears to have fully recovered from her marital airball with San Antonio Spurs star point guard Tony Parker and has become smitten with the Jets' starting quarterback.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Add legal problems to the list...

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/report-ny-jets-running-back-joe-mcknight-extra-benefits-playing-usc-article-1.1149912

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

And the laughs just keep on rolling in...as Rex Ryan tries to back-track from his comments that he didn't agree with GM Mike Tannenbaum's decision to draft WR Stephen Hill with their 43rd overall pick. Hill has not impressed, thus far:   http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/03/ryan-clarifies-stephen-hill-remarks/

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

DEL, seriously you're the yets and we're the Patriots. Both the Patriots and the Giants find your little circus you call a team the best comedy show running for 44 years and you guys get funnier  every season.Well at least the yets become a bigger joke nearly every move they make. THe yets comedy team makes other legendary comedy teams like The 3 Stooges,Abbott and Costello,Lucy and Desi, Jackie Gleason and the Honeymooners,Crosby and Hope, Martin and Lewis et al look down right somber.!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

the yets are the Coyote to our Roadrunner