The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to PhatRex's comment:

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to Homecheese's comment:

LOL!

Cannot be made up.  Absolutely cannot be.

Imagine what would happen to you if Cromarie is right? After all, I was convined that you had finally taken your own life during the fourth quarter of the Jets/Patriots game after the Jets slammed the ball from McCourty in the fourth quarter and the Patriots still had the lead.  How pathetic was that of you running away for a week....or was it "out closing a big $50,000 deal" on latex futures? Then, you claimed that by some shocking coincidence you were "banned" at the precise moment that it looked as though the Patriots would lose the game.  Rusty at his most pathetic.

Yep, if the Jets can overcome the loss of their best defensive player (the best CB in the NFL) and their best offensive player and make the playoffs, I'm positive that you will truely finish yourself off. 

Dont hold your breath. Not gonna happen Phatty.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rex doesn't feel sorry for Gronk-less Pats

By Mike Rodak ESPN

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- It started out as a routine answer, basically what you'd expect from any opposing head coach asked about how the New England Patriots would deal with not having tight end Rob Gronkowski in their next game. 

"There's a lot of talent on that roster and they can do a lot of different things. So it's definitely a challenge," New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan began, in his Tuesday conference call with New England reporters. 

But then in Rex Ryan style, as if he couldn't resist the chance, the Jets coach fired a subtle salvo. 

"It's interesting," began Ryan. "I wonder... when you lose a great player like that, with Gronkowski, clearly that's something you have deal with as a coach. 

"I wonder how New England feels without (the Jets having receiver Santonio) Holmes or (cornerback Darrelle) Revis." 

After making his point -- that the Jets have dealt with injuries to major players this year, too -- Ryan put it more bluntly. 

"I don't feel sorry for them, let's put it that way," Ryan said. 

Ryan noted that it is still a challenge to prepare for the Patriots offense without Gronkowski, as they become harder to predict. 

"I think there's five tight ends on the roster. You don't know if they're going to plug somebody else in, or what they're going to do there," Ryan said. "We basically have to be ready for anything." 

At the same time, not having to prepare for Gronkowski is a weight off Ryan's back. 

"But clearly Gronkowski is one of the premier players in this league, so I hate the fact that he's hurt," Ryan concluded. "But if he's going to miss a game, I'm not upset that he's missing our game."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rex doesn't feel sorry for Gronk-less Pats

By Mike Rodak ESPN

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- It started out as a routine answer, basically what you'd expect from any opposing head coach asked about how the New England Patriots would deal with not having tight end Rob Gronkowski in their next game. 

"There's a lot of talent on that roster and they can do a lot of different things. So it's definitely a challenge," New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan began, in his Tuesday conference call with New England reporters. 

But then in Rex Ryan style, as if he couldn't resist the chance, the Jets coach fired a subtle salvo. 

"It's interesting," began Ryan. "I wonder... when you lose a great player like that, with Gronkowski, clearly that's something you have deal with as a coach. 

"I wonder how New England feels without (the Jets having receiver Santonio) Holmes or (cornerback Darrelle) Revis." 

After making his point -- that the Jets have dealt with injuries to major players this year, too -- Ryan put it more bluntly. 

"I don't feel sorry for them, let's put it that way," Ryan said. 

Ryan noted that it is still a challenge to prepare for the Patriots offense without Gronkowski, as they become harder to predict. 

"I think there's five tight ends on the roster. You don't know if they're going to plug somebody else in, or what they're going to do there," Ryan said. "We basically have to be ready for anything." 

At the same time, not having to prepare for Gronkowski is a weight off Ryan's back. 

"But clearly Gronkowski is one of the premier players in this league, so I hate the fact that he's hurt," Ryan concluded. "But if he's going to miss a game, I'm not upset that he's missing our game."

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

LOL!

Imagine what would happen to you if Cromarie is right? After all, I was convined that you had finally taken your own life during the fourth quarter of the Jets/Patriots game after the Jets slammed the ball from McCourty in the fourth quarter and the Patriots still had the lead.  How pathetic was that of you running away for a week....or was it "out closing a big $50,000 deal" on latex futures? Then, you claimed that by some shocking coincidence you were "banned" at the precise moment that it looked as though the Patriots would lose the game.  Rusty at his most pathetic.

Yep, if the Jets can overcome the loss of their best defensive player (the best CB in the NFL) and their best offensive player and make the playoffs, I'm positive that you will truely finish yourself off. 

Our little troll is just having another hallucination. You'd be hallucinating too if the Pats hadn't been to a SB in 43 years like the Jets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

If only the Pats could trade four players for a below average QB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

6 Jest wins this year.   Ha ha. How pathetic. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

LOL!

Our little troll is just having another hallucination. You'd be hallucinating too if the Pats hadn't been to a SB in 43 years like the Jets.

LessPhatRex is just here to ensure this Jets "thread of laughs" continues.

He's making it even funnier.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

This first half exhibition of football by the Jets is but the latest barrel of laughs, brought to us by pro football's answer to the Keystone Cops.

LOL!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Nothing like the New Jersey faithfull.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

My favorite comment from the New York Daily News

The Patriots somehow scored five second-quarter TDs despite possessing the ball for only 2 minutes, 14 seconds in the period. “I thought that was almost impossible to do,” Ryan said. “But they found a way to do it.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/pats-show-mercy-romp-jets-article-1.1206779#ixzz2D3eIgago

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Too bad yets trolls weren't as quiet as their team was leading up to that bloodletting last night. It was strange, but maybe they knew what kind of train wreck they have become!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

Sorry I might have spoken too early, this one rates a mention also

The Jets played one of the most humiliating quarters in a history overloaded with humiliating quarters on Thursday night at the Meadowlands and soured more than a few Thanksgivings with their play in a 49-19 loss to the Patriots.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Get this...Rex is trying to play off the 49-19 beatdown as some sort of fluke! News flash, Rex. Your team stinks, and doesn't belong on the same field with the Patriots...even when they're without Gronk, Mankins, Vollmer, and Chandler Jones:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/23/rex-ryan-ive-never-seen-anything-like-last-nights-nightmare/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Gary Meyers and the rest of the NY media will now have to deal with Butt-gate, instead of trying to regurgitate Spy-gate:  http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/jets-sanchez-butt-jokes-fumble-article-1.1206826; and http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/rear_ended_kXOSa5WP7vB1qpKIwJA5pL

LOL!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Here's a report card grading the Jets' "effort" against the Pats on Thanksgiving: http://www.northjersey.com/sports/180665431_Jets_reports_card_vs__Patriots.html

LOL!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

"There is bad. Then there’s awful. Then there’s abysmal. And then, even worse than that, there are the Jets.": Jim Donaldson, Providence Journal: http://www.providencejournal.com/sports/patriots/content/20121122-jim-donaldson-in-span-of-52-seconds-jets-crashed-and-burned.ece

LOL!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Rocky, 

You get the prize for the best Graphic post of the week !!

Hetch

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Nearly a week has past...yet the NY media is still raging on the Jets over the 49-19 Thanksgiving debacle: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/ganging_up_d1UZH3VRSfYCIaQRruZgdL

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts