The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

This is an awesome thread.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Also, for anyone who does not know, the buttfumble is STILL the reigning champion of Sportscenter's worst of the worst poll. It has been the champion since it happened back in November.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/polls

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

LOL!!! Thanks again for the hilarious pictorial Jests posts, Faust! I'm still laughing!! I love the Jet plane on fire, and, lof course, the clown car. Classics!    

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Season tickets in my family since 1978. I was at the first AFC title game ever in Foxborough On January 12, 1997. Where were you? In Dallas as a kiddie?

RESPONSE: Again...who bought those season tickets in "78...you or your Momma? Heck...you were probably outside building snow forts and snow men after the Blizzard of "78...LOL!!! 

My uncles and aunts them.  About 20 rows up, 45 yard line. $199 per ticket.

RESPONSE: So...you did inherit them from your folks...LOL!!

Where are you from originally, Texas Pat? When was your first game? lmao

RESPONSE: My first game was playing Pop Warner football when I was 9. When was your first organized game, Rusty??

Oh...did you mean my first pro game? LOL!! 

It was at the old Shaeffer Stadium. I watched the Patriots, and, ironically, rookie QB Jim Plunkett, play his first pro game (if memory serves me), against the Atlanta Falcons, in 1971. It was an exhibition game...in which Plunkett put on an Andrew Luck-like exhibition, in a losing cause. Too bad that the Pats were so awful and badly mismanaged in Plunkett's time. With a better OL and supporting cast, Plunkett could have been an iconic, Brady-like figure for the Pats, in the decade of the 70s.   

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Season tickets in my family since 1978. I was at the first AFC title game ever in Foxborough On January 12, 1997. Where were you? In Dallas as a kiddie?

RESPONSE: Again...who bought those season tickets in "78...you or your Momma? Heck...you were probably outside building snow forts and snow men after the Blizzard of "78...LOL!!! 

remember the "logic" ur dealing with Tex-

one that continuously brings up age as a determinent to the validity of one's opinions and constantly slags off younger fans opinions and ideas as "irrelevant" because they were too young to see (insert name) play and/or were too young to know what they were seeing-

yet somehow he manages to opine authoritatively about Jim Plunkett who was drafted before he was born and who played in SB's when -based on his being in his "mid 30's"- would have been about 3 and 6 years old-

now if that isn't bad enough he then goes on to lecture me about Plunkett, though I am 10 years older and saw him a helluva lot more from the mid-late 70's on and in both SB's

but the topper is he somehow-despite a 152 IQ and a great job!-does not see the irony and worse hypocrisy in this-age applies to other youngsters but not ol Russ!

this, in essence, is Queenie Logic...remember this is what ur dealing with here  Smile

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Great job with the photos jfaust. Still laughing.

The Jets will be lucky to get back to 6-10 this year.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.