The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

If Sanchez was in the middle of the woods and there was no one there to catch a pass.  Would it still be intercepted?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

If Sanchez was in the middle of the woods and there was no one there to catch a pass.  Would it still be intercepted?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

I have a joke for you guys since this is a thread of laughs.  tell me if you heard this before:

A racist, a preacher and a murderer walk into a bar

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not sure if anyone caught this one.

"-- New York Jets running back Joe McKnight drove to New Jersey last week on an off day in training camp and was arrested for two outstanding traffic warrants after being stopped by police."

Yes, TMal.

I posted it above and it was likely deleted by the troll mod on duty.

That's their first 3 picks from 2010 as busts:

1. Kylie Wilson (Rd 1)

2. Kenrick Ellis (Rd 3)

3. Joe McKnight (Rd 4)

[/QUOTE]

do you believe your own drivel you post or do just post garbage hoping that others wont realize that it is garbage? 

Kyle Wilson was the #2 CB on the #2 passing defense last year. How is DMC?

Kendrick Ellis (isnt he supposed to be in jail or deported?) was a 3rd round pick and he played behind Sione Paoha.  he was nicked up his first 2 years as well, but he was a 3rd round pick.

Joe Mcknight...sure he is an idiot BUT a 4th rounder giving you RB depth and being #1 in kickoff returns in the whole league is hardly a bust.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Is Mark Sanchez the worst starting QB in NFL history to last this long?  Details here

LOL.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I heard the SUNY Cortland lacrosse team kicked the Jets out of the Dark Horse

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Sanchez throws pick-6 on first drive...sweet

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/09/sanchez-throws-pick-six-to-ansah-on-jets-first-drive/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

According to the NY Daily News:

"The reality for the Jets: Sanchez is a turnover machine. Smith isn’t close to ready.

The quarterback situation is still a mess.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mehta-sanchez-sets-tone-brutal-pick-6-article-1.1423096#ixzz2bZDJz68g

Wow! Not much gray area there...LOL!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

It was a sweet pick 6. Smith with a high ankle sprain, those linger for a while. Rex has his work cut out for him.  Could the ny teams run the table for the 1,2 and 3 pick in next years draft?  Lol. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Do you know why turds are pointed?

to poke sanchezes eyes out.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

While the Jets are a mess, I guess these posters forgot what kind of offseason they had. Those in glass houses...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

While the Jets are a mess, I guess these posters forgot what kind of offseason they had. Those in glass houses...

No problem let's stick to training camp then.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/the-jetsa-thread-of-laughs/100/6307283?page=30#edit-post-form

Joe McKnight labors to get to practice, then is shaken up Posted by Mike Wilkening on August 12, 2013, 11:19 AM EDT Joe McKnightAP

Jets running back Joe McKnight appears to have had a tough Monday morning.

First, on his walk to practice, he paused three different times, dropping to a knee on multiple occasions, per Seth Walder of the New York Daily News. On the final stop, he had some water as a trainer attended to him. McKnight was then able to make it out to practice, Walder said.

Later, during practice, McKnight was shaken up in a drill and had to leave the field, per Manish Mehta of the Daily News, McKnight, per Mehta, appeared “woozy” and was “barely able to walk off the field with trainers.”

Much has been made about McKnight’s rather drama-filled training camp, which has included a failed conditioning test, an arrest for unpaid traffic fines and amysterious head injury. He’s competing for a reserve role in the Jets’ backfield.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Speaking of seasons, how bout them Yanks!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

What? We had a great offseason in terms of free agents and potential UDFAs who can help like Thompkins and Sudfeld.

Also, the Jets draft looks terrible so far. An injury prone CB who has missed a lot of camp and is being expected to come in and replace Revis.   Not going to happen.  Geno Smith is an injury waiting to happen, can't read Ds and it's being reported he was a poor leader, which is not surprising.

They also signed no quality free agents.

I heard Colin Cowherd's show this morning in and out of the car before lunch and he has them with a 1-15 record. 

That's a bit much, but you get the drift. 

While the Cowherd is often melodramatic, yes, that sounds about right. They now have next to nothing on either side of the ball. However, that wasn't the point.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Speaking of seasons, how bout them Yanks!

Thank you for supporting my argument.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mcnight-challenges-jets-fan-fight-twitter-article-1.1424692

Joe McKnight challenges Twitter user to fight following health scare at Jets practice  

McKnight stopped three times on his way to the field, got on bended knee and had to be tended to by trainers. Things then got even more bizarre when the Jets running back confused a fan with a reporter on Twitter and asked 'are you outside,' in a clear implication he wanted to fight him outside the training room.

Comments (11) BY   MANISH MEHTA / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS PUBLISHED: MONDAY, AUGUST 12, 2013, 3:02 PM UPDATED: TUESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2013, 1:46 AM         13       54       0                         Print NYC PAPERS OUT. Social media use restricted to low res file max 184 x 128 pixels and 72 dpiROBERT SABO/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Things take a bizarre turn on Monday for Joe McKnight at Jets camp.

CORTLAND — Joe McKnight’s strange training camp took a bizarre turn Monday when the beleaguered Jets running back apparently threatened to fight someone he thought was a reporter on Twitter.

McKnight, who has had legal and health-related issues the past two weeks, had trouble even getting on the practice field Monday. He stopped three times on his way to the field, went down to a knee and had to be tended to by trainers.

“If the trainers thought that he was at risk, he would never be out there. Ever,” Rex Ryan said. “For whatever reason he stopped. But no chance would any player be on the field if the trainers or doctors felt that it wasn’t safe for that person to be there. There’s no chance that that would happen."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mcnight-challenges-jets-fan-fight-twitter-article-1.1424692#ixzz2br6JCJ4b

@Joejetlife

Now I'm trying to keep my cool but now it has gone too far with these reporters. Just let y'all know I'm not the one. I know who you are

Later, McKnight was injured on a 1-on-1 pass-catching drill.

“I saw Joe go down,” Ryan said. “But there was no contact. He just went down and stayed down.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mcnight-challenges-jets-fan-fight-twitter-article-1.1424692#ixzz2br6SS6IC

11:31 AM - 12 Aug 2013

1. JOE MCKNIGHT @Joejetlife

Now I'm getting into that

moonwalker @bleedgreenjetz

@Joejetlife take it easy joe.

11:36 AM - 12 Aug 2013 

McKnight, who suffered a head injury in practice last week — the team won’t say whether or not he suffered a concussion — appeared wobbly as he left the field Monday.

Things got bizarre when he went into the trainer’s room and tweeted the following from his account @Joejetlife:

Joe McKnight confuses a fan for a reporter and challenges them to a fight on Twitter.ROBERT SABO/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Joe McKnight confuses a fan for a reporter and challenges them to a fight on Twitter.

“Now I’m trying to keep my cool but now it has gone too far with these reporters. Just let y’all know I’m not the one. I know who you are,” “I don’t care anymore” and “Now I'm getting into that.”

The third tweet was apparently a reference to a strange media interaction he had on Sunday when he repeatedly said “I’m not getting into that right now” when asked about his recent arrest and health issues.

Then, an apparent fan tweeted this at McKnight: @Joejetlife about time you get released. Good luck. And stay healthy

McKnight responded with this tweet: “@bleedgreenjetz are you outside”.

A team public relations official confirmed that McKnight did indeed tweet from that account. According to the PR rep, McKnight believed that the person antagonizing him on Twitter was a member of the media.

So, the running back responded “are you outside,” clearly implying that he wanted to fight him outside the training room.

McKnight has underachieved since he came into the league, due largely to injuries.

“We’ll see how everything plays out,” Ryan said. “There’s still a long way to go before we’ve made the final decisions. Joe’s

led the league in kick returns… He has plenty of talent, but there is a concern about durability.

“If a young man’s injured, he’s not going to be able to take advantage of whatever opportunity he has,”Ryan added. “I’m certainly not going to put anyone out on the field if he’s injured.” 

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mcnight-challenges-jets-fan-fight-twitter-article-1.1424692#ixzz2br6rXD2b

You can't make this stuff up...they have gone entirely paranoid up in NYC....should be fun to watch Ryan melt down until he gets the axe before Christmas...enjoy Pats fans...All this and Anthony Wiener too?    

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The circus rolls on...LOL!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Rex admits to the media that Geno plain had a bad day (sucked) in practice so Sanchez will start Fridays preseason game this week. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I was watching Sportscenter at the gym today and I saw that Mark Sanchez's buttfumble is now the 37-time champion for Sportscenter's "Worst of the Worst" plays.

Think about it for a moment. Sportscenter has taken the worst play of the week for 37 straight weeks and put it against the buttfumble...and yet all 37 have failed to top that embarassment of a play. LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

What? We had a great offseason in terms of free agents and potential UDFAs who can help like Thompkins and Sudfeld.

Also, the Jets draft looks terrible so far. An injury prone CB who has missed a lot of camp and is being expected to come in and replace Revis.   Not going to happen.  Geno Smith is an injury waiting to happen, can't read Ds and it's being reported he was a poor leader, which is not surprising.

They also signed no quality free agents.

I heard Colin Cowherd's show this morning in and out of the car before lunch and he has them with a 1-15 record. 

That's a bit much, but you get the drift. 

While the Cowherd is often melodramatic, yes, that sounds about right. They now have next to nothing on either side of the ball. However, that wasn't the point.

Well, your point about comparing us to them is pointless.  They breed drama and circus like activity.

We have a TE who apparently murdered someone and it seems like it never even happened, it was diffused so quickly.

Our team does not harbor moron leadership or breed distraction.   That's the difference. NE makes it a point to minimize the potential for any distraction, regardless of what it is.

Just yesterday, Rex Ryan called Smith's practice, "brutal".   A guy with a sprained ankle is brutal as a rookie in a practice, but Rexie read off Sanchez's QBR (much of it gained in garbage time), last Thanksgiving at the podium after the Buttfumble game.

I mean, please. Rex Ryan is not only a horrendous leader, but a moron.

He's not as stupid as he appears; he likes his paycheck. At this point, I doubt he thinks the Jets are competitive, nor he cares; he's just riding it out. Given his past BS, I'm sure he'll have something sweet to say when he's done and sails into the sunset. The real morons are higher up; oh, and those who fell hook, line and sinker for those ridiculous PSLs.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Sections
Shortcuts