The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1968. LOL!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

It's hard to tell if I named Quinton Motivation Coples correctly.  He had tons of talent the first time that Rex Ryan benched him at rookie camp.  It could still be his motivation problem for all I know.  I know that he's no good.

It's just as hard to tell if Dee Shoulder Milliner is refusing to tackle well because his shoulder hurts when he gets hit.  Nobody knows.  Anyways, the Jets shot two high first round picks on guys with torn shoulders and one of them doesn't work.  That's not a good gamble.  Congrats on winning the second medical gamble (so far!) with Sheldon's Shoulder. 

The Sanchize doesn't need a moniker.  "Sanchize" is just perfect.  Double or nothing to have the name tattooed onto the head coach's skin.

Mini-Me Wilson (or Kyle Shrimpy-Arms Wilson, same difference) will never grow any more. 

If I could see what's wrong with each of these guys just after draft day,  why am I not an NFL General Manager?

Bonus for Rex Ryan riding a second round rookie, Geno Smith, and as soon as the poor rook starts losing it, Rex plays bench the bad little rookie.  Smith might have been ok for a second rounder if someone had given him two years holding the clipboard, but he's getting gunshy as we watch.

And, drum roll, the New York Jets have taken that coveted #32 position away from the Jacksonville Jaguars this week.   I don't mess with my all-numeric ratings -- this team had to earn last place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Let's see what's new in Goblin Land...Geno Smith wants those mind-numbed robot Jets fans to know that he's not one of them: http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2013/12/geno_smith_wants_you_to_know_hes_not_a_robot.html

LOL!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Here's more: Ed Reed Held Out Of Practice Because He's Old: http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2013/12/ed_reed_kept_out_of_practice_today_because_hes_old.html

LOL!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Tears!

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how draft bust Coples was doing as a DE/OLB for the Jets and then I realized he's still a bust:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/team/roster/Quinton-Coples/c19cfeb1-62db-43dc-9c04-10d1459a52b2

By comparison. Ninkovich has 78 tackles and 6 sacks. LMAO

Hey, I guess the good news is now for the Jets, with the rookie cap in place, a 1st rd bust isn't as expensive as it used to be.

bawahah

What an idiot you are - on so many levels.  Where should we start?  How about the fact that the last three years you've been claiming that tackles are not a good measurement of how well players have played? Suddenly, you think this is a good measurment, when it suits your argument?  Yep, hypocritical as usual.  Next, when your defensive line is holding apposing runners to 3 yards a carry, it's not your LBs making the making the majority of the the tackles.  It's the defensive line.  When your team is giving up 4.5 yards a carry, your LBs and safeties are making the tackles, not your awful DL.  Now that we've cleared that up, we can move on to more reasons as to why your an idiot.

Somehow you think that a second year player, who began the year with a broken ankle, changed positions in the off season, is on the youngest defense in the NFL with a fantastic Dline in front of him is going to have as many tackes as a 8th year player on a team that gives 5 yards a carry in many games, with a DL that blows chunks and can't tackles the worst of RBs?  It's things like this that have the entire board making fun of you.  I am convinced that you not only don't watch the Patriots, but you don't watch football at all.  Yep, well put Coples on the list you've created.  You called Wilkerson a bust when he was drafted 30th, you called Richardson a bust when he was drafted.  Yep, you have a great track record.  Thing is, the run D with Jones and Hightower is a lot worse than the run D with Wilkerson and Coples.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Tears!

Out of curiosity, I wanted to see how draft bust Coples was doing as a DE/OLB for the Jets and then I realized he's still a bust:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/team/roster/Quinton-Coples/c19cfeb1-62db-43dc-9c04-10d1459a52b2

Hey, I guess the good news is now for the Jets, with the rookie cap in place, a 1st rd bust isn't as expensive as it used to be.

bawahah

What an idiot you are - on so many levels.  Where should we start?  How about the fact that the last three years you've been claiming that tackles are not a good measurement of how well players have played? Suddenly, you think this is a good measurment, when it suits your argument?  Yep, hypocritical as usual.  Next, when your defensive line is holding apposing runners to 3 yards a carry, it's not your LBs making the making the majority of the the tackles.  It's the defensive line.  When your team is giving up 4.5 yards a carry, your LBs and safeties are making the tackles, not your awful DL.  Now that we've cleared that up, we can move on to more reasons as to why your an idiot.

Somehow you think that a second year player, who began the year with a broken ankle, changed positions in the off season, is on the youngest defense in the NFL with a fantastic Dline in front of him is going to have as many tackes as a 8th year player on a team that gives 5 yards a carry in many games, with a DL that blows chunks and can't tackles the worst of RBs?  It's things like this that have the entire board making fun of you.  I am convinced that you not only don't watch the Patriots, but you don't watch football at all.  Yep, well put Coples on the list you've created.  You called Wilkerson a bust when he was drafted 30th, you called Richardson a bust when he was drafted.  Yep, you have a great track record.  Thing is, the run D with Jones and Hightower is a lot worse than the run D with Wilkerson and Coples.

Tyoical Jester fan - 44 years of excuses.....LMAO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Tears!

bawahah

Tyoical Jester fan - 44 years of excuses.....LMAO

Excuses for what?  Your hero's ignorance of the game?  There are no excuses for that or for you.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Unmitigated!

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/10125350/sheldon-richardson-new-york-jets-says-go-no-1-redraft

Cannot be made up. It can't.

PS

Who on earth is that hottie Toni Collins? Good lord.

This was your big post from 2 in the morning? Wow. Just pathetic. Why  not call him a bust as you did when he was drafted?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Jets 6-8

Sunday was Geno Smith's ninth game with a Total QBR under 35 this season, most in the league. Does he still take snaps for Gang Green next year?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Jets 6-8

Sunday was Geno Smith's ninth game with a Total QBR under 35 this season, most in the league. Does he still take snaps for Gang Green next year?

Let's hope that he does! If so, you can count on 2014 being another lost season for the Gotham Goblins. LOL!!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Looks likes someone is just a little obsessed with the Jets on a Patriot forum.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

or a Jets fan on a Pats forum......truth hurt?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Just how little sense that makes is clearly beyond your ability to understand.  I talk about how weak the Pats are on a Pats forum, you're obsessed with the the rebuilding Jets and their rookie QB that beat the Paper Tigers.... see the difference, moron.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Just how little sense that makes is clearly beyond your ability to understand.  I talk about how weak the Pats are on a Pats forum, you're obsessed with the the rebuilding Jets and their rookie QB that beat the Paper Tigers.... see the difference, moron.

Pats have 3 rings and other SB appearances. Been dominant for last decade +.....and you just responded about "little sense" ? ....and beyond ability to understand? What about Pats dominance in last decade do you Meadowland find so hard to understand?
    what sense is your talk of how weak Pats are making any sense?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

deal with it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Man, talk about a discussion string that just goes on and on and on and on! Yet to see anything new here since it started.  But, I guess this is a "get back" at those visiting Jets fans who can't let go of certain things, too.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

According to this article, Geno Smith's future with the Jets is "cloudy"? The NY media just can't admit that the Jets wasted their 39th overall pick in last year's draft on this turnover machine: http://www.northjersey.com/sports/236678111_Geno_Smith_s_future_with_Jets_cloudy.html

LOL!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Just how little sense that makes is clearly beyond your ability to understand.  I talk about how weak the Pats are on a Pats forum, you're obsessed with the the rebuilding Jets and their rookie QB that beat the Paper Tigers.... see the difference, moron.

poor widdle Jets fan! I guess posting here is better than watching your team of losers and your pathetic excuse for a coach.

Your 50th since your last SB appearence is fast approaching

Sections
Shortcuts