The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow I hope they can find one.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Phil and all...do y'all think that my gold mine pal, Meadowland Mike, is mad at me??

LOL!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Oh, what a shocker!  TexasJet is still obsessed with the Jets.  Hmmmm, 50+ pages in this thread and 42 are from TexasJet.  

Tell me again why the team shouldn't have competition at every position.  And tell me more about the great string of patsie QBs who are not named Tom Brady.  And while you're at it, explain how BB is by himself in NE making every decision without speaking to anyone else.  What a tool you are.

Hey Mike...I'm sorry if I made you mad. Can you forgive me?? I don't think I can function at work or play, knowing that I'm responsible for upsetting you. Please forgive me, brother.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wow I hope they can find one.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Phil and all...do y'all think that my gold mine pal, Meadowland Mike, is mad at me??

LOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I think he's mad, bro!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

I think he's mad, bro!

[/QUOTE]

Gee...I hope he accepts my apology.

LOL!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh, what a shocker!  TexasJet is still obsessed with the Jets.  Hmmmm, 50+ pages in this thread and 42 are from TexasJet.  

Tell me again why the team shouldn't have competition at every position.  And tell me more about the great string of patsie QBs who are not named Tom Brady.  And while you're at it, explain how BB is by himself in NE making every decision without speaking to anyone else.  What a tool you are.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Mike...I'm sorry if I made you mad. Can you forgive me?? I don't think I can function at work or play, knowing that I'm responsible for upsetting you. Please forgive me, brother.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, Texas Jet, don't flatter yourself.  And don't confuse me thinking you are an idiot for saying that teams should not bring in players that can compete, that teams should not promote competition among all players, that all decisions should be made by a single person regardless of the umpteen people employeed by an organization with a combined hundred years of football experience and that the patsies have had more than a single QB in their entire existence... oh and that your obsessed with the Jets, postly daily about virtually any news story anywhere that mentions them and that you vignina is so large that it prevents you from answering the simplest question regarding your moronic statements.  Not mad, "brother", just pointing out that your a tool.  A very queenie like tool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Oh, Texas Jet, don't flatter yourself.  And don't confuse me thinking you are an idiot for saying that teams should not bring in players that can compete, that teams should not promote competition among all players, that all decisions should be made by a single person regardless of the umpteen people employeed by an organization with a combined hundred years of football experience and that the patsies have had more than a single QB in their entire existence... oh and that your obsessed with the Jets, postly daily about virtually any news story anywhere that mentions them and that you vignina is so large that it prevents you from answering the simplest question regarding your moronic statements.  Not mad, "brother", just pointing out that your a tool.  A very queenie like tool.

Don't flatter myself??

Gee Mike...I thought that you were angry with me. But, they say that anger and affection often go hand in hand. So, I'm sorry if you have feelings for me, Big Guy. I didn't know that you were taking my posts that way.

Got to be direct, Mike...I'm not a Michael Sam kind of guy...sorry. But, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Happy hunting, my friend!

Adios!!!  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Don't flatter myself??

Gee Mike...I thought that you were angry with me. But, they say that anger and affection often go hand in hand. So, I'm sorry if you have feelings for me, Big Guy. I didn't know that you were taking my posts that way.

Got to be direct, Mike...I'm not a Michael Sam kind of guy...sorry. But, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Happy hunting, my friend!

Adios!!!  

[/QUOTE]

bla bla bla and still unable to back up your moronic post or awnser simple questions.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

And the clown car continues to roll on...as last month, the Jets hired Frank Luntz to do a focus group, regarding the thoughts and complaints of Jets fans:

Jets held focus group to listen to fans’ complaints

But, though 90% of the group commented that they thought that signing QB Ron Mexico, a/k/a Michael Vick would be a bad idea...one week later, the Jets signed him: http://nypost.com/2014/04/12/jets-held-focus-group-to-listen-to-fans-complaints/ 

LOL!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

And the clown car continues to roll on...as last month, the Jets hired Frank Luntz to do a focus group, regarding the thoughts and complaints of Jets fans:

Jets held focus group to listen to fans’ complaints

But, though 90% of the group commented that they thought that signing QB Ron Mexico, a/k/a Michael Vick was a bad idea...one week later, the Jets signed him: http://nypost.com/2014/04/12/jets-held-focus-group-to-listen-to-fans-complaints/ 

LOL!!!!

[/QUOTE]

This is stuff you can't make up...lol...just imagine...and Frank Lutz...he's one of the inside Fox News pollsters that told Fox Romney was going to win and was winning...the cretin who owns the Jets must have asked for this clown to do the focus group personnally because Woody's always on Fox Business Network....

The NY Jets...45 years of ribald mirth and disaster in the NFL...Home of the Buttfumble!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"jets fans focus groups - turning your complaints into reality since 1970"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

OK, kids, time for your history lesson.  Who was green number 6, who owns the skin?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"jets fans focus groups - turning your complaints into reality since 1970"

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Jets just signed RB Chris Johnson, who was a great RB...in 2010.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Typical reaction of a Jets fan to the Chris Johnson signing:

"HEY GUYS...we signed CHRIS JOHNSON!!!! We've won the SB!!!! Now we have the homerun threat that we lacked for years!! Watch out, NFL!!"

LOL!!!!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The Johnson signing makes more sense than the Vick signing. The Jets still need to find their "franchise" QB. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Is it ok to say C.J. is all Done now that he is a Jet?  I endorsed him last week but Im pulling a Rusty now....lol

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Very strange that some can post and others cannot...must be an anti-jets conspiracy....LMFAO...Jets still S_CK

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

I can see why no one else wanted him. He had surgery on his leg like 2 months ago!  I didn't read anything about that until today.

Classic Jets. lmao

I don't want any born losers here, that is for sure.  Enjoy a .500 or sub .500 existence if you make it through 2014.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I can see why no one else wanted him. He had surgery on his leg like 2 months ago!  I didn't read anything about that until today.

Classic Jets. lmao

I don't want any born losers here, that is for sure.  Enjoy a .500 or sub .500 existence if you make it through 2014.

[/QUOTE]

You don't?  When did that change?  You were so happy to have Talib and a slew of other "born losers".  Didn't you used to say Revis was a loser?  Seems you are pretty excited to have the 2010 best CB in football (but now past his prime)  on your team now at the bargain price of 12 mil (most of which was from mortgaging the future) for BB's desperate attempt to not waste another year of the aging TB.  Tell us all, Queenie, why the CJ signing is oh so terrible.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Does this new format suck, or what?? Typical of BDC to leave us twisting in the wind, while it takes them two weeks to learn that the new format has serious flaws...and another four weeks to fix them. Thanks for screwing up our forum right around draft time, guys.

[/QUOTE]

Seems this new format has really upped your Jet obsession.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Jets just signed RB Chris Johnson, who was a great RB...in 2010.

[/QUOTE]

Another ignorant patsie fan. Shocking. He was a great RB in 2012.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Another ignorant patsie fan. Shocking. He was a great RB in 2012."

Hey Mike, I enjoyed taking a break from your posts while you struggled to figure out how to get a message through during the site cutover. 

Two years is a long time for Johnson actually, so you don't know what he has left in the tank. But I thought this was still a good signing on the Jets part. A bit expensive but while it could end up not working out I"m not going to make fun of the Jets for this one. 

Vick looks like a pretty bad signing to me though. But I will enjoy the QB controversies from afar....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Another ignorant patsie fan. Shocking. He was a great RB in 2012."

Hey Mike, I enjoyed taking a break from your posts while you struggled to figure out how to get a message through during the site cutover. 

Two years is a long time for Johnson actually, so you don't know what he has left in the tank. But I thought this was still a good signing on the Jets part. A bit expensive but while it could end up not working out I"m not going to make fun of the Jets for this one. 

Vick looks like a pretty bad signing to me though. But I will enjoy the QB controversies from afar....

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, can't say I even tried to "get a message through", in fact I haven't been around in quite some time.  As for your comment about 2 years being a long time....I just can't see how that may apply here.  If CJ's following his 1250 yard season with an 1100 yard season for a bad Titans team was a bad year, I'll take it.  The Jets have not made a poor move this offseason.  Seems like you are another proponent like Texas Jet that thinks that competition is bad for a football team and that adding a proven vet like Vick is somehow a negative.  Can I assume it's cause you  love your little Patches so much?  Did you sign the petition to keep him out of camp?

Sections
Shortcuts