[QUOTE]

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ohh....Are those excuses for Coples, Busty boy??!  Are they?  Hey!  Remember yesterday when I commented on Chris Jones having a a likely weakness in his ankle after a sprain and you said "one thing we know, Rusty will use that as an excuse all year"...?

Remember that one, Mr. Phony?

Now, you think you can apply that the 2012 #16 overall pick who Mike Mayock warned about being a bust, do ya?

Do ya?

bawhahah

abwhahah

EXPOSED COLD

Excsues?  No excuses Queenie.  I was rubbing it in your face that a player in a new position with a broken bone played better than Hightower.  My god, you're an idiot.

You see Queenie, saying Mallet sucked because the Oline starters didn't play is an excuse.  Saying Coples played better than Hightower in spite of a broken bone is not.  Get it, moron?

[/QUOTE]

Umm, but he didn't play better than Hightower. Hightower had a very good rookie year and then filled in for Mayo last year, which is a huge responsibility.

The fact you actually still think Coples was a good pick and to compare him to Hightower is laughable.

Hightower is light years the better player.

BB didn't even play him in preseason knowing what he has with his linebackers this year. That's how much better Hightower is than that bust Coples.

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying is that a first round pick, in his second year, was so poor at filling in for the average Mayo, getting torched by Jeff Cumberland in coverage and only managing 1 sack that you are using that as an excuse?  FOr the record, moron, Coples had more sacks than Hightower as a rookie too.  You keep coming back for more beatings.  You will never learn.

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain   (and again and again...)

[/QUOTE]

Did you just call one of the best LBs in the AFC, the 2008 DPOY, a perennial Pro Bowler, "average"?

bawhahaa

awbaahah

Exchange over with.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahhahahahaha!  What a loser.  Once again, Queenie, I'm using your standards.  You called the DROY a bust.  You called Revis "average" after posting the best season a CB had ever had.  You claimed LT was "just awful" when he ran for 900 yards and caught 50 passes from Sanchez.  You see where I'm heading, Queen Bean? You are a hypocrite.

Now you're trying to use this as a way to end this "exchange" when they real reason is that you got bludgeoned at every turn as you called Coples a bust when he out played Hightower in both seasons.  For the record, making the probowl TWO OUT OF SIX SEASONS does not make Mayo a "perennial Pro Bowler". You should look the word up.  That way you would look slightly less like the idiot you are. 

#QueenieBlugdeonedAgain

[/QUOTE]

I never, ever called Richardson a bust.  I called Milliner one because he was benched 3 times in his rookie season.

I also do not care if Mayo does not go every year to a Pro Bowl. He is clearly one of the best LBs in the Conference and plays at a Pro Bowl level every year.  The Pats saw how important he was when he got hurt last year.

As for Revis, he was incredibly overrated by the press in NY and by the fans. Yes. He was/is an elite CB in the elite group, but he's not this guy who is in a Deion Sanders category as the preeminent best CB. He's not even as great a what Ty Law was.  He's had some great seasons, most notably when Red Ryan arrived in 2009, but that was his peak.

He got hurt after holding out in 2010 and 2011 and then blew out his leg after getting chubby and lazy again being a distraction forcing his way out of NY and down to TB in 2013. That's not HOF material and while he was being selfish and destroying your franchise with Mark Sanchez to the delight off all the NFL, other CB were proving they were as good or even better. Their names are Peterson, Haden or someone like RIchard Sherman.

The fact is, he has not had a great, full season since 2009, which was 5 years ago.  FIVE.

He has a ton to prove and is not this Hall of Famer that people claim he is.  We shall see if he becomes one, but right now, that is preposterous and beyond arrogant to say that.  It will be funny though if he comes here and wins SBs, then going into the HOF as a PAtriot. Absolutely priceless if that happens. It will be revenge from the Curtis Martin situation, but the difference is Pats fan experience SBs and you never have, nor will you ever.

EVER.

It's like me saying Gronk is one right now. Well, he clearly has the potential to be, but he isn't right now.

[/QUOTE]

Revis is not a HOFer?  But you said just a few days ago he was.  Get your story straight Bean Queen.  If your posting, you're lying.

Revis, traded away to Tampa for a first round pick, will be a revenge for Curtis Martin from about 15 years ago?  My god, you're an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

No, no. I said he has a chance to become one here and that possibility would drive you and other Jets fans berserk, which is the beautiful part of it. lol

Yes, if Revis finishes here and wins a SB or two, it will not only drive you to the nuthouse for good, but he will go to Canton as a Patriot, not a crappy Jet.

That would make like 4 or 5 Pats players alone to go in under BB, and then BB goes in as well as Kraft. LOL

How does that feel knowing this?

Tell us:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

I agree that the biggest problems for the Jets are structural: ownership and management. And thus, management and ownership catering to short term needs, getting press (positive or negative), selling PSL's etc. have destroyed the fabric of building a credible team from year to year. Yes, it is very possible another situation is in the making with the competition between Vick and Smith having the capacity to destroy Smith confidence similar to the Tebow effect on Sanchez. But, there is also the chance that Smith may rise above that and prove he can lead in a chaotic environment. Perhaps, that would qualify as a miracle?

Anyway, the Jets are one of the most entertaining shows in the NFL and should be permanently installed on the TV show,"Hard Knocks" or have their own show like the Kardashians.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree that the biggest problems for the Jets are structural: ownership and management. And thus, management and ownership catering to short term needs, getting press (positive or negative), selling PSL's etc. have destroyed the fabric of building a credible team from year to year. Yes, it is very possible another situation is in the making with the competition between Vick and Smith having the capacity to destroy Smith confidence similar to the Tebow effect on Sanchez. But, there is also the chance that Smith may rise above that and prove he can lead in a chaotic environment. Perhaps, that would qualify as a miracle?

Anyway, the Jets are one of the most entertaining shows in the NFL and should be permanently installed on the TV show,"Hard Knocks" or have their own show like the Kardashians.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I think the only thing we disagree on is if he can do it. I am saying no based on his college career, his skilll set and what I saw last year.  He's dumb. He can't read defenses.  The only thing missing is he'll get injured at some point in the near future, maybe even in preseason.

Heck, I wouldn't at all surprised if both he and Vick got hurt and they got down to Simms.

Also, his immaturity is another red flag. When you publicly announce that you will be a top 5 QB, not only will you not be, you're setting yourself up for failure saying that because the odds are against you in a QB league.

Milliner did something similar and their idiot fans say things like "he should say that". They're so dumb. You might think that which is fine for your own personal goals, but these idiots do not know that the is a selfless game and outside of hockey, it might be the greatest team sport in the world.

Rex Ryan symbolizes that entitlement and selfishness.  Ever notice how he makes statements as questions?

"Do I think I am good coach"?  LOL

They're the most insecure team in the NFL, have the most insecure owner, coach, GM and players. Their fans also follow suit.

Look at Butstchise. He comes here due to a feeling of inadequacy.  No wonder he's a 45 year old virgin in a basement.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

There is another story brewing in New Jersey. One that is not reported in the press but that local residents are discussing amongst themselves: the emergence of Matt Simms as a rival to Geno Smith at QB.

Matt (son of Giants legend and CBS broadcaster, Phil Simms and brother of former NFL QB, Chris Simms) is a local kid who went to national sports powerhouse, Don Bosco Prep in Bergen County, NJ. After a mediocre college career spent at Louisville and Tennessee, Simms was invited by Ryan to try out for the team in 2012, mostly likely as a favor to Phil and CBS. Matt got a free agent contract, was cut after the preseason but invited back in 2013 where he made the 53 man roster. In 2013 he had an outstanding preseason completing almost 75% of his passes and threw a TD during the regular season. In general, he has looked as good as Smith and his accuracy/decision-making may be superior.  

What I am saying is that there is incredible fan support for Simms and he is a wild card in the situation. Is Simms for real? I don't know how he would fare handling the test of leading a team for entire season? It is simply that he presents another rival to already insecure Smith. The fans calling for Simms again this year is a reality that does not create team stability.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

There is another story brewing in New Jersey. One that is not reported in the press but that local residents are discussing amongst themselves: the emergence of Matt Simms as a rival to Geno Smith at QB.

Matt (son of Giants legend and CBS broadcaster, Phil Simms and brother of former NFL QB, Chris Simms) is a local kid who went to national sports powerhouse, Don Bosco Prep in Bergen County, NJ. After a mediocre college career spent at Louisville and Tennessee, Simms was invited by Ryan to try out for the team in 2012, mostly likely as a favor to Phil and CBS. Matt got a free agent contract, was cut after the preseason but invited back in 2013 where he made the 53 man roster. In 2013 he had an outstanding preseason completing almost 75% of his passes and threw a TD during the regular season. In general, he has looked as good as Smith and his accuracy/decision-making may be superior.  

What I am saying is that there is incredible fan support for Simms and he is a wild card in the situation. Is Simms for real? I don't know how he would fare handling the test of leading a team for entire season? It is simply that he presents another rival to already insecure Smith. The fans calling for Simms again this year is a reality that does not create team stability.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Bustchise isn't even aware of this. He's too busy on another thread posting as "Snark Patrol".

Watch Simms play better than Geno Bust and Vick through preseason. That would be funny.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Simms's athleticism does not equal Geno Smith's but the word out of Franklin Lakes, NJ is that Simms is relentless. He has been working 24/7, in season/out of season to take the job. He progressed beyond expectation to take the 3rd position away from McIlroy last year and looked very sharp in the first preseason game completing 72% of passes and leading the team downfield several times.

Frankly, I am surprised. Based on HS and early college reports I thought Simms would end up as an entitled party boy son of a famous NFL QB. Now, I see he is for real. How far can he take it? I have no idea. What makes someone a Brady?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

Bustchise isn't even aware of this. He's too busy on another thread posting as "Snark Patrol".

Watch Simms play better than Geno Bust and Vick through preseason. That would be funny.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, that would be hilarious if Simms continued to play well.... why?  Unlike you and your gushing over JG, I see Simms play against guys unlikely to make the Colts squad encouraging, but not very meaningful.  Tell us more about how Geno & Vick's ability to run is terrible.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

[QUOTE]

Simms's athleticism does not equal Geno Smith's but the word out of Franklin Lakes, NJ is that Simms is relentless. He has been working 24/7, in season/out of season to take the job. He progressed beyond expectation to take the 3rd position away from McIlroy last year and looked very sharp in the first preseason game completing 72% of passes and leading the team downfield several times.

Frankly, I am surprised. Based on HS and early college reports I thought Simms would end up as an entitled party boy son of a famous NFL QB. Now, I see he is for real. How far can he take it? I have no idea. What makes someone a Brady?

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  72%?  That's very good even for preseason.

Watch them play the worst of the possible QBs on the roster due to them proactively propping up both Smith and Vick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow.  72%?  That's very good even for preseason.

Watch them play the worst of the possible QBs on the roster due to them proactively propping up both Smith and Vick.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, NFL teams are in the business of not playing their best players.  What an idiot.  Tell us again how great Mallet is and why the reason he performed so much worse than both Smith and Vick was because Mankins sat out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seriously, does anybody see Geno Smith as the remedy for the Goblin's QB woes? Might as well give Sims a try.

Besides QB, the Jests have a serious problem at CB. Though Dee Milliner's play improved toward the end of last season, and could carry over into this year, fellow starter Dimitri Patterson is a disaster. Here is how one Jet's writer judged Patterson's performance against the Colts:  

"Dimitri Patterson didn't play well. It's August and the defense didn't game plan, but cornerback is a possible soft spot on the Jets' defense this year, and new addition Dimitri Patterson did little to alleviate that worry. Darryl Slater's got a more detailed story on Patterson's and Dee Milliner's nights at corner, but know this: Patterson fell on a third-and-11, allowing Andrew Luck to connect with Hakeem Nicks for a first down. He got smoked on third-and-6, and backup Matt Hasselbeck's deep ball for Da'Rick Rogers went for 45 yards. And he got flagged for holding away from a play in the third quarter. Keep in mind that without a game plan, Patterson was simply reacting, and in his defense, that's no small thing. But this will be something to watch in the weeks ahead."

Let's see how long Patterson retains his starting spot in the Goblin secondary.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Tex

Simms style of play (methodical, restrained, short timed passes) fits the Pats style of play more than the Jets. He plays more like a Pat than a Green Goblin, not surprising since his dad has him watching endless tapes of TB. The result is he is much quicker out of the huddle and is showing command over the offense.

As for Smith, it is only fair to give him this year to see if what he has learned and if he can survive the chaos of the Jets.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

Tex

Simms style of play (methodical, restrained, short timed passes) fits the Pats style of play more than the Jets. He plays more like a Pat than a Green Goblin, not surprising since his dad has him watching endless tapes of TB. The result is he is much quicker out of the huddle and is showing command over the offense.

As for Smith, it is only fair to give him this year to see if what he has learned and if he can survive the chaos of the Jets.

[/QUOTE]

Well, the heat on Geno is already rising, and not because the Jest's practices and exhibition games are being played during the Summer. Mike Lupica of the NY Daily News is already questioning the wisdom of the Jest's decision to hand the starting QB job to Geno, over Michael Vick:

"But this whole thing is interesting, not because we’re talking about future Hall of Famers here, but because of how complicated it all is. Ask yourself this question: Which quarterback gives the Jets the best chance to make the playoffs this year, so the team doesn’t go four years under Rex Ryan without making the playoffs"?

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/lupica-jets-deep-geno-smith-article-1.1898351#ixzz39ztFL3On" rel="nofollow">http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/lupica-jets-deep-geno-smith-article-1.1898351#ixzz39ztFL3On

This...and the season hasn't even started!! Wait til Smith starts turning the ball over in games that count...LOL!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

LOL!  I don't root for injuries but after this bust's arrogance saying he's the best in the league, this is priceless.

The circus has arrived early folks!!  LOL!!!

Milliner suffers apparent left ankle injury
    August, 10, 2014
    Aug 10
    12:10
    PM ET
    By Rich Cimini | ESPNNewYork.com

Comments8
    Email
    Print

Cornerback Dee Milliner, one of the keys to the New York Jets' season, was helped off the field on Sunday after suffering an apparent injury to his left ankle.

Milliner went down hard after getting beat deep by rookie Quincy Enunwa. Milliner was in obvious pain, clutching his ankle. Two trainers helped him off the field, and Milliner put no weight on the ankle.

Milliner, who recently boasted that he's the best cornerback in the NFL, is having an excellent camp. Rookie corner Dexter McDougle also left practice with an undisclosed injury. Dimitri Patterson sat out again with calf and ankle injuries, meaning three of the team's top four corners are hurt.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/41516/milliner-suffers-apparent-left-ankle-injury

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Rookie CB McDougle = Torn ACL

I have a feeling Bustchise won't be around much anymore this preseason, at least not with his usual and obvious board names.

Milliner with those troublesome high ankle sprains and McDougle, their rookie CB who also has a big mouth are done.  If Pryor takes one more whack on that dome of his, it's another 1st rd bust for the Jetsies.

Oh shucks.  Poor Jetsies.

They just don't get that opening your yap is bad for you.

Now Kylie Wilson is a starter on the outside again to the delight of all offenses. bawhahah

NYJFan10
    NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Gee what a shock, an injury-prone guy getting injured.

We might have the worst group of corners in the league right now.

NYJFan10, 19 minutes ago

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

Rookie CB McDougle = Torn ACL

I have a feeling Bustchise won't be around much anymore this preseason, at least not with his usual and obvious board names.

Milliner with those troublesome high ankle sprains and McDougle, their rookie CB who also has a big mouth are done.  If Pryor takes one more whack on that dome of his, it's another 1st rd bust for the Jetsies.

Oh shucks.  Poor Jetsies.

They just don't get that opening your yap is bad for you.

Now Kylie Wilson is a starter on the outside again to the delight of all offenses. bawhahah

NYJFan10
    NYJFan10 Well-Known Member

Gee what a shock, an injury-prone guy getting injured.

We might have the worst group of corners in the league right now.

NYJFan10, 19 minutes ago

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahaha! Queenie, trolling the Jets boards and copying posts to bring back to a patsie forum about an injury to a rookie.  Cannot be made up, just can't.  

I'm not sure what Jet rookie you are most obsessed with Beano.  Why don't you tell me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Well, the heat on Geno is already rising, and not because the Jest's practices and exhibition games are being played during the Summer. Mike Lupica of the NY Daily News is already questioning the wisdom of the Jest's decision to hand the starting QB job to Geno, over Michael Vick:

"But this whole thing is interesting, not because we’re talking about future Hall of Famers here, but because of how complicated it all is. Ask yourself this question: Which quarterback gives the Jets the best chance to make the playoffs this year, so the team doesn’t go four years under Rex Ryan without making the playoffs"?

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/lupica-jets-deep-geno-smith-article-1.1898351#ixzz39ztFL3On" rel="nofollow">http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/lupica-jets-deep-geno-smith-article-1.1898351#ixzz39ztFL3On" rel="nofollow">http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/lupica-jets-deep-geno-smith-article-1.1898351#ixzz39ztFL3On" rel="nofollow">http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/lupica-jets-deep-geno-smith-article-1.1898351#ixzz39ztFL3On" rel="nofollow">http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/lupica-jets-deep-geno-smith-article-1.1898351#ixzz39ztFL3On

This...and the season hasn't even started!! Wait til Smith starts turning the ball over in games that count...LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

Well, the Jets have put themselves in an interesting situation at the QB position. They got Vick to mentor and motivate Smith but Vick appears as the better candidate to start. However, the Jets prefer to start Smith for 2 reasons: 1) they hope he is the future and want to him to get the experience; 2) they really want to test him and see if he is the future, can he handle the job and if not, move on next year or quickly after. The problem is the turbulence this creates. The writers have already picked up Vick is superior and no doubt the team knows it as well. Add the local HS talent Matt Simms to the mix as a surprising, gritty, hard working dark horse that fans are willing to scream for and this could be another circus like the previous 2 years.

However, in an effort to be fair to Smith, he did lead the Jets to 3 victories to close the season at a respectable 8-8 and save Rex's job. And Vick still has his magical powers of escape-ability...and Rex, despite all his miscues, has players who play for him so I would never count them out.

I think Jets management realizes the volatility of the situation but they are counting on Smith to mature from last year and rise above the uncertainty to lead them forward. Personally, I think this is a lot to ask of a 23 year old in media driven NY/NJ but remember, this is the Jets....And it is also the NFL where trial by fire and survival of the fittest rules...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Ut oh...the Jests 3rd round draft choice, CB Dexter McDougle, tore up his knee today in practice...and CB Dee Milliner, a/k/a the best CB in the game (just ask him), a/k/a "The Franchise", suffered the dreaded high ankle sprain, and reportedly was unable to put any weight on his ankle after being treated. He is expected to miss "a few weeks" (Translation - he'll miss the remainder of the preseason, and will be no where near ready for the season opener). 

These injuries leaves Dimitri Patterson, discussed above in one of my earlier posts, as the Goblin's top corner. Not good:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/10/jets-lose-dee-milliner-dexter-mcdougle-to-injuries-at-practice/

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'm somewhat disappointed with Dee Shoulder Milliner for going down on his ankle, not his shoulder, and the same goes for Dexter McDougle who also busted his shoulder in college. 

In general I recommend that teams not take college players with shoulder injuries.  They don't last.  They sit on the bench.  McDougle in particular is kind of small to last for long, once he gets his weight down. 

In the meantime, playing overweight apparently wasn't that good for his ACL.  But, it's the Jets.  They regularly push players in preseason into injuries.  Let's see, they busted their Sanchize unnecessarily in preseason, and before that they gave one of their stars a preseason hammy that didn't go away all season because they pushed him back onto the field too early,....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

I'm somewhat disappointed with Dee Shoulder Milliner for going down on his ankle, not his shoulder, and the same goes for Dexter McDougle who also busted his shoulder in college. 

In general I recommend that teams not take college players with shoulder injuries.  They don't last.  They sit on the bench.  McDougle in particular is kind of small to last for long, once he gets his weight down. 

In the meantime, playing overweight apparently wasn't that good for his ACL.  But, it's the Jets.  They regularly push players in preseason into injuries.  Let's see, they busted their Sanchize unnecessarily in preseason, and before that they gave one of their stars a preseason hammy that didn't go away all season because they pushed him back onto the field too early,....

What an incredibly dumb post.  How many years have you been an NFL trainer?  It's shocking that with all your experience in such matters that you hang around here and post such stupidity.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ohh....Are those excuses for Coples, Busty boy??!  Are they?  Hey!  Remember yesterday when I commented on Chris Jones having a a likely weakness in his ankle after a sprain and you said "one thing we know, Rusty will use that as an excuse all year"...?

Remember that one, Mr. Phony?

Now, you think you can apply that the 2012 #16 overall pick who Mike Mayock warned about being a bust, do ya?

Do ya?

bawhahah

abwhahah

EXPOSED COLD

Excsues?  No excuses Queenie.  I was rubbing it in your face that a player in a new position with a broken bone played better than Hightower.  My god, you're an idiot.

You see Queenie, saying Mallet sucked because the Oline starters didn't play is an excuse.  Saying Coples played better than Hightower in spite of a broken bone is not.  Get it, moron?

[/QUOTE]

Umm, but he didn't play better than Hightower. Hightower had a very good rookie year and then filled in for Mayo last year, which is a huge responsibility.

The fact you actually still think Coples was a good pick and to compare him to Hightower is laughable.

Hightower is light years the better player.

BB didn't even play him in preseason knowing what he has with his linebackers this year. That's how much better Hightower is than that bust Coples.

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying is that a first round pick, in his second year, was so poor at filling in for the average Mayo, getting torched by Jeff Cumberland in coverage and only managing 1 sack that you are using that as an excuse?  FOr the record, moron, Coples had more sacks than Hightower as a rookie too.  You keep coming back for more beatings.  You will never learn.

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain   (and again and again...)

[/QUOTE]

Did you just call one of the best LBs in the AFC, the 2008 DPOY, a perennial Pro Bowler, "average"?

bawhahaa

awbaahah

Exchange over with.

[/QUOTE]

Bwahhahahahaha!  What a loser.  Once again, Queenie, I'm using your standards.  You called the DROY a bust.  You called Revis "average" after posting the best season a CB had ever had.  You claimed LT was "just awful" when he ran for 900 yards and caught 50 passes from Sanchez.  You see where I'm heading, Queen Bean? You are a hypocrite.

Now you're trying to use this as a way to end this "exchange" when they real reason is that you got bludgeoned at every turn as you called Coples a bust when he out played Hightower in both seasons.  For the record, making the probowl TWO OUT OF SIX SEASONS does not make Mayo a "perennial Pro Bowler". You should look the word up.  That way you would look slightly less like the idiot you are. 

#QueenieBlugdeonedAgain

[/QUOTE]

I never, ever called Richardson a bust.  I called Milliner one because he was benched 3 times in his rookie season.

I also do not care if Mayo does not go every year to a Pro Bowl. He is clearly one of the best LBs in the Conference and plays at a Pro Bowl level every year.  The Pats saw how important he was when he got hurt last year.

As for Revis, he was incredibly overrated by the press in NY and by the fans. Yes. He was/is an elite CB in the elite group, but he's not this guy who is in a Deion Sanders category as the preeminent best CB. He's not even as great a what Ty Law was.  He's had some great seasons, most notably when Red Ryan arrived in 2009, but that was his peak.

He got hurt after holding out in 2010 and 2011 and then blew out his leg after getting chubby and lazy again being a distraction forcing his way out of NY and down to TB in 2013. That's not HOF material and while he was being selfish and destroying your franchise with Mark Sanchez to the delight off all the NFL, other CB were proving they were as good or even better. Their names are Peterson, Haden or someone like RIchard Sherman.

The fact is, he has not had a great, full season since 2009, which was 5 years ago.  FIVE.

He has a ton to prove and is not this Hall of Famer that people claim he is.  We shall see if he becomes one, but right now, that is preposterous and beyond arrogant to say that.  It will be funny though if he comes here and wins SBs, then going into the HOF as a PAtriot. Absolutely priceless if that happens. It will be revenge from the Curtis Martin situation, but the difference is Pats fan experience SBs and you never have, nor will you ever.

EVER.

It's like me saying Gronk is one right now. Well, he clearly has the potential to be, but he isn't right now.

[/QUOTE]

Revis is not a HOFer?  But you said just a few days ago he was.  Get your story straight Bean Queen.  If your posting, you're lying.

Revis, traded away to Tampa for a first round pick, will be a revenge for Curtis Martin from about 15 years ago?  My god, you're an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

No, no. I said he has a chance to become one here and that possibility would drive you and other Jets fans berserk, which is the beautiful part of it. lol

Yes, if Revis finishes here and wins a SB or two, it will not only drive you to the nuthouse for good, but he will go to Canton as a Patriot, not a crappy Jet.

That would make like 4 or 5 Pats players alone to go in under BB, and then BB goes in as well as Kraft. LOL

Tell us:

[/QUOTE]

How the fiotch do you know this? Are all your premonitions true? You've missed on as many as your sco#um swinging BB stuffed doll. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:
    [QUOTE]

EVER.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tell us:

[/QUOTE]

How the fiotch do you know this? Are all your premonitions true? You've missed on as many as your sco#um swinging BB stuffed doll. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[/QUOTE]

No...Revis isn't Hall of Fame material. Dee Milliner, a/k/a the greatest CB in the NFL (want proof, just ask him!), a/k/a "The Franchise", is.  Just wait to he gets healthy. He'll show y'all!!

LOL!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

FACT per Rexie Ryan: The 2014 Jets D will be "outstanding".

bawnaahah

The circus is in town and ready to serve!

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- Insisting the sudden rash of injuries at cornerback is "not a panic situation," New York Jets coach Rex Ryan refused Monday to accept the dire forecasts for his defense.

It was vintage Ryan, predicting big things, even referencing the 1985 Chicago Bears in a moment of hyperbole.

"This is going to work, we just don't necessarily know how yet," Ryan said. "One thing we know for a fact: This defense will be an outstanding defense."

In a desperation move, the Jets moved safety Antonio Allen to cornerback to help fill the void created by the injuries to starter Dee Milliner (sprained ankle) and rookie Dexter McDougle (torn ACL), both of whom were hurt in Sunday's practice.

The Jets aren't sure if Milliner will be back for the season opener. His ankle is so swollen that he hasn't been able to take an MRI exam, so they claim they don't know whether it's a high- or low-ankle sprain. Either way, it's severe. Milliner, in a walking boot, said he was "in a lot of pain" at the time of the injury.

On Monday, Allen worked with the starting unit, making two interceptions in practice, but he's never played cornerback before. The Jets will audition free agents, but they're inclined to stay with the current personnel, according to general manager John Idzik.

Cornerback was a suspect position at the start of camp, and now four of the 10 corners are battling injuries. The other key injured player is Dimitri Patterson, a projected starter who isn't practicing due to a variety of minor ailments.

"I never said I had to have the top corner in football," said Ryan, who actually had that player from 2009 to 2012 in Darrelle Revis. "My defenses work, period. I don't care what anybody thinks. We take what we have and we work around it."

Ryan is known as a defensive mastermind, but cornerback play is vital in his man-to-man scheme. After cutting longtime starter Antonio Cromartie, the Jets didn't sign any of the big-name free agents, opting for the injury-plagued Patterson, who signed a one-year, $3 million contract. Idzik has come under fire for not restocking at corner.

"We have no regrets whatsoever," he said.

Without Milliner, the Jets' starters Monday were Allen and career backup Ellis Lankster, with Kyle Wilson in the slot. Instead of rushing to sign a veteran, they want to utilize the unusually long week of practice -- nine days between games -- to hold auditions, so to speak.

Allen, a seventh-round pick in 2012, was the first man up. At 6-foot-1, 210 pounds, he fits the mold of the new-age corner, but he's greener than the inside of owner Woody Johnson's wallet. Allen was used at times last season in the nickel, but he was dropped as soon as they signed future Hall of Famer Ed Reed at midseason.

"He's been in our back pocket," Ryan said of Allen. "We talk about his Pro Bowl ability as a safety, but he can also play corner."

Ryan mentioned the celebrated '85 Bears, noting how they used cornerbacks that played safety in college. That defense was coached by Ryan's father, Buddy. The Bears relied on a magnificent front seven. The Jets, too, are strong up front, but the game has evolved into spread passing attacks, minimizing play in the trenches.

The ever-optimistic Ryan tried to put a positive spin on the situation.

"I don't think it's dire straits," he said.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/11339555/new-york-jets-coach-rex-ryan-says-defense-outstanding-injuries

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

And more..

Busty has been quiet since these injuries were announced yesterday. LMAO

The joy of watching them all mouth off constantly and now to see it coming around and sticking them in the ground permanently for the 2014 season:

Jets in damage control on CB situation
    August, 11, 2014
    Aug 11
    5:40
    PM ET

Comments3
    Email
    Print

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- The New York Jets were in damage control Monday, covering their butts after failing to properly address the cornerback situation in the offseason.

There was general manager John Idzik, telling reporters, "We have no regrets whatsoever" -- his response to a question about whether he second-guesses the conservative approach in free agency.

[+] EnlargeDexter McDougle
    Rich Schultz /Getty ImagesThe loss of Dexter McDougle for the season has put the Jets in a tough spot at cornerback.
    There was coach Rex Ryan, claiming, "This defense will be an outstanding defense" -- on a day in which he lined up a converted safety (Antonio Allen) and a special-teams ace (Ellis Lankster) as his starting corners.

The Jets are in this predicament because No. 1 corner Dee Milliner suffered a severe ankle sprain Sunday and will be lost for a few weeks and because rookie Dexter McDougle wrecked his knee and will have season-ending surgery. There's a chance Milliner could be back for the season opener, but he'll need several weeks before he's on top of his game -- and that's if there are no setbacks.

They'd be in better shape if Idzik had signed one of the top-tier cornerbacks in free agency, but he ...

Failed to re-sign Antonio Cromartie after cutting him and saying they'd welcome him back.

Failed to sign free agent Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie despite having him in the building on a visit.

Refused to make a play for Darrelle Revis even though Revis was interested in a return.

Passed on man-to-man corner Darqueze Dennard in the first round of the draft, opting for safety Calvin Pryor.

Despite having close to $30 million in cap room, the Jets settled for the injury-prone Dimitri Patterson, signing him to a one-year, $3 million contract. Now he's injured. An opposing scout, commenting Monday on Patterson, said: "The problem I had with him -- aside from his injury history -- was the scheme fit. If you're a press-man team, he's really not that type of player -- or personality. Now, as a nickel, maybe."

The Jets drafted McDougle in the third round, hoping he'd be able to contribute immediately even though he missed most of his senior year with a shoulder injury. Now he's done. It sure looks like they're paying for taking the cheap route in free agency.

"I don't think immediate spending translates into winning," Idzik said. "I think responsible spending translates into sustainable winning. That's what we're about." (To be fair, Idzik didn't seek out the media to plead his case; he spoke to reporters after multiple interview requests.)

Naturally, Ryan echoed that sentiment, even though I have a strong hunch he would've surrendered a week's salary to land Revis.

"If you had an uncapped (system) and could spend like the Yankees ... trust me, we'd have an all-star team," Ryan said. "Our owner would say, 'All right, let's go for it.' But you have fiscal responsibilities. When you're looking at the big picture, it's not just a one-year or a one-shot deal. We want to have sustainable success and build it that way."

The Jets are trying to be patient. This is the longest practice week of the year -- six padded practices -- and they want to use the unusually long stretch to evaluate the players on campus -- mainly Allen, Lankster, Darrin Walls and Ras-I Dowling. There's also Kyle Wilson, but they want to leave him in the slot. Ditto, Johnny Patrick. Idzik said he was "comfortable" with his depth at the start of camp.

"We're going to let this thing kind of play out this summer and see how it goes," he said. "So, I guess, the silver lining is we've got enough time in camp to do that."

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/41593/jets-in-damage-control-on-cb-situation

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

And more..

Busty has been quiet since these injuries were announced yesterday. LMAO

The joy of watching them all mouth off constantly and now to see it coming around and sticking them in the ground permanently for the 2014 season:

Jets in damage control on CB situation
    August, 11, 2014
    Aug 11
    5:40
    PM ET

Comments3
    Email
    Print

CORTLAND, N.Y. -- The New York Jets were in damage control Monday, covering their butts after failing to properly address the cornerback situation in the offseason.

There was general manager John Idzik, telling reporters, "We have no regrets whatsoever" -- his response to a question about whether he second-guesses the conservative approach in free agency.

[+] EnlargeDexter McDougle
    Rich Schultz /Getty ImagesThe loss of Dexter McDougle for the season has put the Jets in a tough spot at cornerback.
    There was coach Rex Ryan, claiming, "This defense will be an outstanding defense" -- on a day in which he lined up a converted safety (Antonio Allen) and a special-teams ace (Ellis Lankster) as his starting corners.

The Jets are in this predicament because No. 1 corner Dee Milliner suffered a severe ankle sprain Sunday and will be lost for a few weeks and because rookie Dexter McDougle wrecked his knee and will have season-ending surgery. There's a chance Milliner could be back for the season opener, but he'll need several weeks before he's on top of his game -- and that's if there are no setbacks.

They'd be in better shape if Idzik had signed one of the top-tier cornerbacks in free agency, but he ...

Failed to re-sign Antonio Cromartie after cutting him and saying they'd welcome him back.

Failed to sign free agent Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie despite having him in the building on a visit.

Refused to make a play for Darrelle Revis even though Revis was interested in a return.

Passed on man-to-man corner Darqueze Dennard in the first round of the draft, opting for safety Calvin Pryor.

Despite having close to $30 million in cap room, the Jets settled for the injury-prone Dimitri Patterson, signing him to a one-year, $3 million contract. Now he's injured. An opposing scout, commenting Monday on Patterson, said: "The problem I had with him -- aside from his injury history -- was the scheme fit. If you're a press-man team, he's really not that type of player -- or personality. Now, as a nickel, maybe."

The Jets drafted McDougle in the third round, hoping he'd be able to contribute immediately even though he missed most of his senior year with a shoulder injury. Now he's done. It sure looks like they're paying for taking the cheap route in free agency.

"I don't think immediate spending translates into winning," Idzik said. "I think responsible spending translates into sustainable winning. That's what we're about." (To be fair, Idzik didn't seek out the media to plead his case; he spoke to reporters after multiple interview requests.)

Naturally, Ryan echoed that sentiment, even though I have a strong hunch he would've surrendered a week's salary to land Revis.

"If you had an uncapped (system) and could spend like the Yankees ... trust me, we'd have an all-star team," Ryan said. "Our owner would say, 'All right, let's go for it.' But you have fiscal responsibilities. When you're looking at the big picture, it's not just a one-year or a one-shot deal. We want to have sustainable success and build it that way."

The Jets are trying to be patient. This is the longest practice week of the year -- six padded practices -- and they want to use the unusually long stretch to evaluate the players on campus -- mainly Allen, Lankster, Darrin Walls and Ras-I Dowling. There's also Kyle Wilson, but they want to leave him in the slot. Ditto, Johnny Patrick. Idzik said he was "comfortable" with his depth at the start of camp.

"We're going to let this thing kind of play out this summer and see how it goes," he said. "So, I guess, the silver lining is we've got enough time in camp to do that."

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/41593/jets-in-damage-control-on-cb-situation" rel="nofollow">http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/41593/jets-in-damage-control-on-cb-situation

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, I've been quiet, except for my posts where I point out what an idiot you are.  Sadly, not everyone has the time you do to post here all day long.  But when I do, I like to make sure I tell you that you are a moron.

So, let me get this straight, you're claiming that because a rookie 2rd round pick is out for the year and because Milliner has a sprained ankle, I will not post.  Do you have any clue as to the scope of your stupidity.  

Why don't you tell us more about how awful all those Jets DL players are while they had the best DL in football.  You have called everyone of them busts, besides the NT, whom was an UDFA.  Yep, Queenie logic at its best.  So, tell us Bean Queen, what's your claim today, is Revis a HOFer or overrated?  Bwhahahahhahahaha! Loser!

Sections
Shortcuts