The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Did you just say I am stupid and forget to use a question mark when asking a question?

It simply cannot be made up. The irony.

The NY Busts

Ah yes, the way Queenie acknowledges getting bludgeoned - the idiot that doesn't know how to use commas, thinks that being the grammar police will save him from his embarrassment.  Sorry.  

I suggest that you look up the rules regarding rhetorical questions.  Perhaps, first, look up the word, rhetorical.

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

^^Umm, rhetorical questions require question marks, MORON.

Cannot be made up.

Quick!  Sign out and deny you were once "Bustchise" and then sign back in as Uncle Rico!  It will be so tricky!

bawhaha

Whaaat?  Queenie Bludgeoned Again and he predictably turns into the grammar police.  What a loser.  

Tell me Queenie, how was the Jets Dline the best in the NFL with the "overrated" Wilkerson, the DROY "bust" an UDFA NT and the other "bust" Coples? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

Did you just say I am stupid and forget to use a question mark when asking a question?

It simply cannot be made up. The irony.

The NY Busts

Actually, Queen Bean, I didn't say anything.  This is an internet forum where you type.  Don't you know the difference, moron?  But I digress.  Are you so completely embarrassed that you are unable to anser a basic football question regarding your moronic claims?

Tell me Queenie, how was the Jets Dline the best in the NFL with the "overrated" Wilkerson, the DROY "bust" an UDFA NT and the other "bust" Coples? 

Yep, you are.

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

^You might be the only Jets fan alive who doesn't realize players like Kylie Wilson and Coples are busts. 

You have got to be the biggest Jets dork homer anyone has ever witnessed. Everyone is the bestest, good players are wildly overrated because you've had nothing to look at for 40 years and busts are somehow not busts.

Absolutely priceless.

Even top 5 pick D'Bustashaw is beyond average and he was taken in the top 5, one of the only Tackles to be take in the top 5 in NFL history who wasn't great.

It simply cannot be made up.

Hmmmm let's see, I don't recall Brick or wilson playing on that DL... do you?  What a loser.  ALl those claims and you can't even answer a simple question.  Let's try again, shall we?

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

^You might be the only Jets fan alive who doesn't realize players like Kylie Wilson and Coples are busts. 

You have got to be the biggest Jets dork homer anyone has ever witnessed. Everyone is the bestest, good players are wildly overrated because you've had nothing to look at for 40 years and busts are somehow not busts.

Absolutely priceless.

Even top 5 pick D'Bustashaw is beyond average and he was taken in the top 5, one of the only Tackles to be take in the top 5 in NFL history who wasn't great.

Wait Queenie, you just said the other day that it doesn't matter where a player was drafted.  Did that all change?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

Absolutely priceless.

Looks like the Bean Queen is "coming unglued"  Can we assume that the next post will not only have nothing to do with football, but will be a demand to "STOP USING MY WORDS".

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:

Absolutely priceless.

Wait Queenie, you just said the other day that it doesn't matter where a player was drafted.  Did that all change?  

It did after the rookie cap in 2011 because the rookie money is much lower now. D'Bustashaw was taken well before the new CBA which means he was wildly overpaid for how mediocre he has been. abahahhwhahahah!

You walked right into that one, moron.

D'Busty was paid far more than Matt Light from 2006-2011.

OUCH

So, you think it matter where a guy like Ferguson, a "perennial probowler" who has not missed a start in 8 year in the NFL at the most important position on the line was drafted, even though he's in his second contract?  Bwahahhahahahahahahahaha!  Do you have any idea what a complete idiot you are?  No, you do not.  And that's the beauty of it all.

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Kyle Mini-Me Williams hasn't been a bust.  He just had clearly limited upside when he was drafted late in the first round, where he didn't belong.  Ryan can quietly get rid of the sub-average player after this year.

Quinton Motivation Coples was a bust ever since Rex Ryan grounded him one day as a rookie in practice, verifying the knock on him in college.  Ryan knows how to get the worst out of certain people, and Coples apparently is one of these.  Nice combine stats, tho.

I came up with each of these middle names the day after draft day.  I've also got it in for Dee Shoulder Milliner (ok it's his ankle this time, but he's still getting splinters from sitting on the bench) and also for Sheldon's Shoulder, two great players with a particularly predictable downside.  Add Calvin Stone-Hips Pryor to that list.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

Kyle Mini-Me Williams hasn't been a bust.  He just had clearly limited upside when he was drafted late in the first round, where he didn't belong.  Ryan can quietly get rid of the sub-average player after this year.

Quinton Motivation Coples was a bust ever since Rex Ryan grounded him one day as a rookie in practice, verifying the knock on him in college.  Ryan knows how to get the worst out of certain people, and Coples apparently is one of these.  Nice combine stats, tho.

I came up with each of these middle names the day after draft day.  I've also got it in for Dee Shoulder Milliner (ok it's his ankle this time, but he's still getting splinters from sitting on the bench) and also for Sheldon's Shoulder, two great players with a particularly predictable downside.  Add Calvin Stone-Hips Pryor to that list.

Ah yes, another claim of Coples being a bust.  So, you must think the same of Hightower... no?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

Wow! You are the nickname king.  Are you the most creative kid in 8th grade?  What did you nickname RasI?  Did you feel really stupid when Sheldon was DROY? You should.  Did you enjoy Dee's last 4 games where he shut down some of the NFL best WRs?  I would bet you did.  Did you come up with a name for Easley?  Give your brilliance, it would have to be knees.... right?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:

I've also got it in for Dee Shoulder Milliner (ok it's his ankle this time, but he's still getting splinters from sitting on the bench) and also for Sheldon's Shoulder, two great players with a particularly predictable downside. 

Did you feel really stupid when Sheldon was DROY?

Sheldon's shoulder was reinjured twice in 2013, first on September 22 against the Bills, then in December against Cleveland.  I didn't say that Sheldon doesn't play well when he's healthy.  I'm saying that he has the same chronic shoulder that he injured in college, that these two injuries in 2013 were predictable, that he plays a position where his shoulder is going to keep getting injured in 2014 and that he's going to shy away from contact when he plays injured.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

I've also got it in for Dee Shoulder Milliner (ok it's his ankle this time, but he's still getting splinters from sitting on the bench) and also for Sheldon's Shoulder, two great players with a particularly predictable downside. 

Sheldon's shoulder was reinjured twice in 2013, first on September 22 against the Bills, then in December against Cleveland.  I didn't say that Sheldon doesn't play well when he's healthy.  I'm saying that he has the same chronic shoulder that he injured in college, that these two injuries in 2013 were predictable, that he plays a position where his shoulder is going to keep getting injured in 2014 and that he's going to shy away from contact when he plays injured.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Paul, haven't you heard?? Rex Ryan says that Dee Milliner, a/k/a the best CB in the NFL (just ask him), a/k/a "The Franchise"(as dubbed by his teammates due to their perceptions about how important he is to their "D"), doesn't matter. Why? Because Rex Ryan says that his defense will be great without a great corner: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/12/rex-ryan-my-defense-doesnt-require-a-great-cornerback/" rel="nofollow">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/12/rex-ryan-my-defense-doesnt-require-a-great-cornerback/" rel="nofollow">http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/12/rex-ryan-my-defense-doesnt-require-a-great-cornerback/"

Yes! According to Rex, who needs Milliner! So...let's see. Milliner (high ankle sprain), the heavily criticized Dimitri Patterson (quad, calf, ankle), and third round draft choice Dexter McDougle (torn acl) are all out...but Rex says his "D" doesn't need a great CB. Okay, Rexie. But doesn't it need at least an average one?? 

LOL!!! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

This from a NY Daily News article on the Jets' CB dilemma:

Ryan’s ingenuity will be tested again thanks to a problem created largely by his organization’s own doing. The Jets reek of desperation now that injured top cornerback Dee Milliner’s high-ankle sprain that had him in a walking boot on Monday might force him to miss the start of the regular season and rookie Dex McDougle is out for the season with a torn ACL. Dimitri Patterson is rehabbing seemingly every body part below the waist.

The Jets trotted safety Antonio Allen out at cornerback on Monday, an outside-the-box move that has the Ryan Family fingerprints all over it.

“It’s not a panic situation,” Ryan said of missing three of his top four cornerbacks.

Ryan’s system has always centered on his players’ skill sets, a fluid and flexible approach that has turned him into one of the game’s best defensive minds in the past 15 years. The recent spate of injuries may have prompted the schematic change, but the problem was always bubbling under the surface due to general manager John Idzik’s ultra-conservative cornerback approach in free agency.

The Jets flirted with a few of the top available free agents this offseason, but didn’t land any. It was a mistake that has been magnified now.

“We don’t look back with any regrets whatsoever,” Idzik said Monday in a manner that made you just want to borrow Wonder Woman’s lasso of truth. Or a polygraph.

Idzik had the resources to sign quality veterans like Vontae Davis, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Antonio Cromartie (on a cheaper deal), or yes, even Darrelle Revis. The Jets currently have more than $20 million of salary cap space, according to NFLPA records.

“I don’t think immediate spending translates into winning,” Idzik said. “I think responsible spending translates into sustainable winning.”

Fair enough, but Ryan’s derriere is on the line this season. If the Jets’ secondary becomes the turnstile it appears to be on paper right now, it could ugly, leading to Ryan’s ouster.

The notion of firing Idzik, too, if the Jets flop this season is myopic idiocy, but his offseason misstep shouldn’t be swept under the rug. He missed a hanging curve by about three feet.

Now, Ryan is paying dearly for it. 

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mehta-john-idzik-paints-rex-ryan-jets-corner-lack-dbs-article-1.1900243#ixzz3ABlLIUGb" rel="nofollow">http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mehta-john-idzik-paints-rex-ryan-jets-corner-lack-dbs-article-1.1900243#ixzz3ABlLIUGb

LOL!!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

Problems now bubbling up with 2nd bust in the making, Jace Amaro.

Rexie go asked him to watch some film on Ditka and Amaro rejected the idea essentially saying he would have a better career than Ditka. LOL

Also, supposed All Pro TE per Bustchise, Jeff Cumby Cumberland limped off with an Achilles tendon issue in practice.

Things are going well for the Jetsies!  "All is well!" lmao

Jace AmaroPhoto: Neil Miller
    MORE FROM
    BART HUBBUCH

CORTLAND — It’s not too soon for the Jets to tell Jace Amaro to get his act together.

While the big tight end is a rookie and it’s only the middle of August, Amaro is too important to their hopes this season for the Jets to let him keep practicing and playing in what too often seems like a disinterested fog.

The Jets thought they were getting the 6-foot-5, 265-pound matchup nightmare who set an NCAA record for tight ends last year with 106 catches for 1,352 yards.

What they’ve gotten so far instead is a guy with unreliable hands who comes off as both passive and overwhelmed by the transition from the Big 12 to the NFL.

The Jets were hoping for their own version of Rob Gronkowski, but that seems like a pipe dream if Amaro keeps up this aimless pace.

Rex Ryan tried to send the message nicely last weekend after a couple of halfhearted displays in the preseason opener, saying Amaro should go watch old tapes of Mike Ditka to see what a tight end can do when you marry desire with Amaro’s skill set.

But Amaro brashly dismissed Ryan’s suggestion Monday, telling The Post “I’m not going back 30 years to see how Ditka played” because Amaro’s ultimate goal is to be imitated and not do any imitating himself.

Bad move.

As well as being a poor student of NFL history (Ditka’s Hall of Fame playing career with the Bears, Eagles and Cowboys ended in 1972), Amaro showed poor form in brushing off his well-meaning coach.

And where is that attitude on the field?

Amaro was kicked out of Texas Tech’s bowl game two years ago for throwing a punch, but he hasn’t shown much fight in practice or in the first preseason game when the ball is in the air or he’s expected to block someone.

Amaro’s poor blocking — incongruous to his huge frame — was no secret. It’s the main reason the Jets were able to get him in the second round and why two other tight ends, Eric Ebron and Austin Seferian-Jenkins, were taken ahead of him in the draft despite Amaro’s record numbers.

The Jets were willing to accept Amaro’s blocking deficiencies because he can line up all over the field and they had visions of him posting Gronkowski-like receiving numbers in an offense that has lacked weapons for far too long.

Amaro could still do all that, obviously, but the early returns are disconcerting.

It became even more worrisome Tuesday when the incumbent tight end, Jeff Cumberland, left practice with what the Jets later said was tightness in his Achilles tendon. Not what the Jets wanted to hear about a player who recently tore his other Achilles.

If Cumberland is out for any significant length of time, tight end could be an even bigger black hole than it was last season and for what seems like forever with the Jets unless Amaro gets his head on straight.

The trio of Cumberland, Kellen Winslow Jr. and Zach Sudfield combined for 62 catches for 849 yards and six touchdowns last year. Three tight ends around the league had more catches than that by themselves in 2013, while five tight ends singularly posted more yards.

So it’s not as if Amaro has a high bar to climb, and the 138 catches he had in just 2 ¹/₂ college seasons shows he has the talent to be the reliable outlet Geno Smith desperately needs.

Offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg indicated Tuesday Amaro’s biggest problem has been learning the playbook, saying “smoke was coming out of [his] ears and eyeballs” early in camp.

That’s positive, because familiarity comes with time and Amaro is considered a sharp guy.

But the Jets’ public soft pedal with Amaro should stop. It’s not too early for some tough love.

Looks like somone is just a little obsessed witht he Jets on a patsie board.  How pathetic.  Has Easley taken the field yet, QueenBean?  Just becasue Jeff Cumberland dominated Hightower, that's no reason to conisder him an all pro.  It's just a reason to consider that Hightower blows.  

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Apparently, Jests rookie TE, Jace Amaro, has been disappointing:

"What they’ve gotten so far instead is a guy with unreliable hands who comes off as both passive and overwhelmed by the transition from the Big 12 to the NFL.

The Jets were hoping for their own version of Rob Gronkowski, but that seems like a pipe dream if Amaro keeps up this aimless pace.

Rex Ryan tried to send the message nicely last weekend after a couple of halfhearted displays in the preseason opener, saying Amaro should go watch old tapes of Mike Ditka to see what a tight end can do when you marry desire with Amaro’s skill set.

But Amaro brashly dismissed Ryan’s suggestion Monday, telling The Post “I’m not going back 30 years to see how Ditka played” because Amaro’s ultimate goal is to be imitated and not do any imitating himself.

Bad move."

LOL!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

Apparently, Jests rookie TE, Jace Amaro, has been disappointing:

"What they’ve gotten so far instead is a guy with unreliable hands who comes off as both passive and overwhelmed by the transition from the Big 12 to the NFL.

Bad move."

LOL!!!!!

Hmmm, sounds a lot like the Bean Queen post... how pathetically desperate. Just curious, who is the patsies TE?  I'm pretty sure Jeff Cumberland is better than any TE that's practiced with Brady this year.  That's a sad state of affairs... yet true.  I'll go out on a limb and say that Sudfeld is as well.  Think BB wishes he could do that all over again?  Yep.  But I digress.  Isn't it just like an idiot patsie fan to call someone a bust before they ever play in a game?

Sections
Shortcuts