The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

I am pretty sure it's the Brady Ballwashers who can't stand me and I'm more than fine with that.

More than fine.  I'm a diehard Pats fan, not a diehard Brady fan.

Yeah, but you got to admit that was pretty funny. And let's face it, you should be a die hard Brady fan - this franchise never wins a Super Bowl without him. Do you think we'd be discussing Super Bowls like they were going out of style without him here? You can't...don't tell me anything different.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am pretty sure it's the Brady Ballwashers who can't stand me and I'm more than fine with that.

Yeah, but you got to admit that was pretty funny. And let's face it, you should be a die hard Brady fan - this franchise never wins a Super Bowl without him. Do you think we'd be discussing Super Bowls like they were going out of style without him here? You can't...don't tell me anything different.

[/QUOTE]

Brady is above average. Just look at 2008 when Cassel led the team to 11 wins.  A guy that had little experience comes in off the bench and wins more games than most QBs in the NFL.   BB is a master at getting the most out of any player and putting them in the right position to excel.  Just look around the league.  Players that have played for BB have always played better for him than anywhere else.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

No, rusty noodle,
    It's your constant Brady bashing (like a broken record) and your pathetic pleas for on-stage adulation and your six-year-old intellect and insults that make you a point of ridicule.
    Honestly wouldn't put it past you to be talking to your different screen names.
    Can't find anything wrong,  just make up crap.  Even if it's with yourself.
    Drama Queen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCH81. Show SCH81's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

No, rusty noodle,
    It's your constant Brady bashing (like a broken record) and your pathetic pleas for on-stage adulation and your six-year-old intellect and insults that make you a point of ridicule.
    Honestly wouldn't put it past you to be talking to your different screen names.
    Can't find anything wrong,  just make up crap.  Even if it's with yourself.
    Drama Queen.

[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Manish Mehta       Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN

Mark Sanchez went 13-for-29 for 103 yards. 2 turnovers QB rating: 39.9. It's 3rd straight week he's completed fewer than 50% of his passes

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rex says players will not report to facility Monday or Tuesday. Says they need to do soul searching #nyj

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rex: "I think Mark's the answer.

Is Sanchez worried about his job security? "Not at all. Just got to improve"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I thought I heard Sanchez chanting for Tebow in the 4th quarter.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rex Ryan: I think Mark Sanchez is the answer at quarterback

Posted by Josh Alper on September 30, 2012, 7:09 PM EDT 153115843Getty Images

The Jets had the ball seven times in the second half of their 34-0 loss to the 49ers on Sunday.

Mark Sanchez was intercepted once,Santonio Holmes fumbled once and the team went three-and-out on their other five possessions. One of those punts was blocked when the 49ers appeared to be rushing just one man, which isn’t on the offense but does add to the overwhelming stench of futility emanating from the Jets in Week Four.

Sanchez finished the day 13-of-29 for 103 yards, the latest dismal performance in a career that’s had no shortage of them. Naturally, Jets coach Rex Ryan was asked after the game if he will be making a change at quarterback before the team faces the Texans next weekend.

I don’t think that’s the answer.  I think Mark’s the answer at quarterback,” Ryan said in comments from his postgame press conference distributed by the Jets. “I think Mark is the answer.  Again, time will tell.”

We’ll save you the trouble. If Sanchez is the answer, what question could Ryan possibly be asking?

There’s not much sign that there’s a quarterback change afoot with the Jets. They never pulled Sanchez from the game to get a look at Tim Tebowrunning more than the limited package of plays that we’ve seen from him this season and there doesn’t seem to be any urgency to get more on offense out of a player that the Jets felt the need to trade for this offseason.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

z

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

They got skunked. How much better does it get then that? I'm still going with 6 wins for the Jests.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

ProFootballTalk         ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk

According to @michaelombardi, the Jets as of Friday had 12,000 unsold tickets to Monday night's game http://wp.me/p14QSB-5IF8 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

William Spano William Spano @William_Remo

Shannon Sharpe mouthing "next Jets coach" to Bill Cowher, as the question was asked how long will Rex and Tannenbaum last. #NFLonCBS #Jets

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Adam SchefterAdam Schefter @AdamSchefter

Mark Sanchez's 48.4 completion percentage is the lowest through five games (min. 100 attempts) since JaMarcus Russell's 42.1 in 2009.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Highlight of the day!! Now bracing for Sandy... http://twitter.yfrog.com/nw24acudj

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Highlight of the day!! Now bracing for Sandy... http://twitter.yfrog.com/nw24acudj

[/QUOTE]

LOL their season keeps getting funnier each week

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

From Massholesports.com:

The Jets Facebook Page Only Shows Team History Up Until 1969, Conveniently Ignoring Their Sucky History After That

This is from the About section of the Official Jets Facebook Page. So according to them, they drafted Joe Namath, won a Super Bowl four years later...and thats basically it. That is all theyve accomplished as an organization. They just stopped existing after 1969? Well....actually that sounds about right.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.