Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

The Jets organization a never ending story of embarassment.....lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/04/brace-your-breakfast-rex-has-a-sanchez-tattoo-sort-of/

[/QUOTE]

Nice catch Rocky!

NY Jets,the gift that just keeps on giving.Rex has a tattoo of his wife wearing nothing but a Sanchez jersey on his arm. 

[/QUOTE]

So THAT is why he refused to bench him throughout most of his horrid season!  It all makes sense now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Is it just me, or do you guys think Rex would be one of those really weird husbands that encourages his wife to be a swinger?  I honestly would not doubt if he has encouraged some of his players to sleep with his wife.  Gross.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I wonder if Woody Johnson has a tattoo of Rex Ryan wearing nothing but Fireman Ed's helmet

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Just when you think Rex can't get any weirder- he does. He is a cartoon character. Who knew in August this thread of laughs would play out so well?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]Sunbathing Rex Ryan spotted, tattoo of wife's likeness wearing only Mark Sanchez NY Jets jersey on display in Bahamas  

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/tatted-rex-kinky-ink-wife-likeness-sanchez-jersey-article-1.1232856#ixzz2H0nmtSA8

[/QUOTE]

Heard this in the morning on the radio, I knew you guys would have it up LOL. 

Imagine his wife in that uniform and with Sanchez's feet ?  Can someone photpshop pic ?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Tattoo-gate! LOL!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/myers-rex-marked-man-tat-pic-article-1.1232819

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rich Cimini  ESPN New York (video)

Rex's body art: Tat's incredible: Vacations are supposed to be about R & R. This week, that stands for Rex ... http://es.pn/UOi2nC  #nyj

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Too bad the Pats don't play the Jets again this year. Would love to hear wicked Wes's take getting the words tat, Sanchez, and Rex weaved into a pregame interview.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tattoo-gate! LOL!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/myers-rex-marked-man-tat-pic-article-1.1232819

[/QUOTE]

OUCH! My eyes! That's a photo shot of Rex I could have done without.

Will he finally get fired?????? Hope not. This is too much  fun.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey gang! the pats are in the playoffs with a QB that played his way out of MVP contention and the pats defense represents Swiss cheese and all you can discuss is the Jets?

Am I in the redsox Forum because all they do in there is talk about the Yankees?

[/QUOTE]

it's all a part of their inferiority complex, this obsession with everything NY

kind of like how a small hillside village in Italy feels about Florence or Rome

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey gang! the pats are in the playoffs with a QB that played his way out of MVP contention and the pats defense represents Swiss cheese and all you can discuss is the Jets?

Am I in the redsox Forum because all they do in there is talk about the Yankees?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's funny is you morons think we have an inferiority complex.  I'd rather spend a week in Boston over NY all day everyday and twice on Sundays.

Cheaper, cleaner, easier to get around, less smelly, and the people aren't annoying thinking they're god's gift.

How about that?

I lived in Chicago for 5 years and it puts NYC to absolute shame x 100. Truth. To shame.

[/QUOTE]

the fact that you won't be visiting my state just makes me smile :  )

just funnin' i lived in boston and had fun

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What's funny is you morons think we have an inferiority complex.  I'd rather spend a week in Boston over NY all day everyday and twice on Sundays.

Cheaper, cleaner, easier to get around, less smelly, and the people aren't annoying thinking they're god's gift.

How about that?

I lived in Chicago for 5 years and it puts NYC to absolute shame x 100. Truth. To shame.

[/QUOTE]

the fact that you won't be visiting my state just makes me smile :  )

just funnin' i lived in boston and had fun

[/QUOTE]

Usually when I do, I crap in a bag and then launch it on someone's doorstep just to let people like you know I stopped by.

Figured I'd add to the stench a bit.

[/QUOTE]

droll

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You certainly don't have to worry about Sanchez ever playing himself out of MVP contention, do you?  We talk about the Jets for the same reason you come here--we f------- hate the Jets and their loudmouth fans.  Enjoy! 

Here's to the Jets in 2013! Bwahahahahahah!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

0106_rex_ryan2   New York Jets coach  Rex Ryan ditched the shirtless look that made headlines on Friday ... instead opting for a giant t-shirt on Saturday as he lounged on the beach with his wife in the Bahamas.

Big Rex set the NY tabloids on fire when he was seen  sporting a tattoo on his right arm of his wife wearing only a jersey of embattled Jets QB  Mark Sanchez.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Pretty sad Leon what that is the "Important Issue" right now with your Jets!

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/19925/the-important-issue-ryans-tattoo?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

25. This post has been removed.