The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

I think that in a few weeks the Jets will be an after thought, good for some laughs once in a while. The Bills will be our toughest division foe by far, then we will have a troll named billmangione here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!):
    As they say, two wrongs don't make a right . . .  And with two bad quarterbacks, the Jets aren't any better . . . they're just twice as bad. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid

You are doing the math wrong.  They won't be twice as bad, but they will be bad twice as much.  If Sanchize gets hurt, now they have a "top of the line" QB who can come in and STAY as bad as he was.  THAT is consistency.  I'm impressed with their determination to really field a bad offense, no matter who gets hurt.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Keep talking Mangione... see you week 8 when your lucky to be 4-4. Well at least you may be ahead of Miami. Its the 4th year time for you to suck it up and get one of those top 10 draft picks. Remember the Gholston one? that was a #6. Hey wait Snachez was a #6 too. thats your lucky number. Might be the number of games you win this year too. Traded a 6th for Tebow too.  666 Baby

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : Yes, they have all disappeared because losing a preseason game to the superbowl champs is just terrible and impossible to face.  Unlike beating a team without a head coach 7-6.  Now, that's impressive!  I recall last year when you were claiming all was lost after the 34-10 preseason thrashing Detroit gave to the patsies.
    Posted by JetMangione

Okay. Then please illuminate for us what bright spots you saw in last nights' performance? Do you have confidence in the Green Goblin offense to score 20 points per game this year? Why? I can't wait to read your response.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : The Bills?  The team the Jets beat twice last year that the patsies lost to?  Those Bills?
    Posted by JetMangione

Yes those Bills.  He's saying they will be better than the Jets, the team that the Pats beat twice last year.  Those Jets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

This post is hidden because you are ignoring JetMangione
    This post is hidden because you are ignoring JetMangione

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : If you weren't such an idiot that would be funny.  Instead, you're just an idiot.
    Posted by JetMangione

My, what a witty, clever response...LOL!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

My, what a witty, clever response...LOL!!!

I was thinking the same thing  lol. 6 games thats my prediction. Fighting Miami for the cellar.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

How bout that Wayne Hunter? 4 years and 15M of laughs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

So, you think that even though the Jets have scored more points every year in Rex's time, with a top 5 D every year, the Jets are going to do worse than in the year where they sustained a lot of injuries to key players and were coming off back to back years of the restrictions of the final four rules?

Yes I think that the total disfunction of your team will prove me right. Enjoy your 6th overall draft pick. The evil final 4 rules. Didn't seem to have as bad an effect on the other 3 teams, but hey Green NJ will find a way!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

When you have your 6-10 season you just que'd your excuse. Mankins is on the field now. Lets see what kind of a turnstyle he is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : Yes, yes, total dysfunction.  If I recall, they were full of total dysfunction in 2009 and again in 2010.  It's amazing how much more total dysfunction effects a team when the suffer a lot of injuries and turn the ball over close to their goal line regularly.
    Posted by JetMangione

You know when a team really sucks when their biggest accomplishment in 42 years is losing the AFC championship twice and beating the Pats in the playoffs once.

60 years from now old white haired Jets fans will be telling their grandchildren....
    'I remember back in '09 when we almost got to play in the Super Bowl'

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : The starting defense was great, Sanchez made one poor throw all night.  And sure the offense will score 20 ppg, why wouldn't they?
    Posted by JetMangione

Uhhh...weak receiving corp, weak offensive line (especially the right side), a very average corp of RBs, no game breakers, huge question marks at QB.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

When you have your 6-10 season you just que'd your excuse. Mankins is on the field now. Lets see what kind of a turnstyle he is.
    Posted by Philskiw1

Jets boy seems a little angry today. That what happens when your team has been the joke of the NFL for 42 years.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : Of course, they relevance of those final fours is that they are relatively recent with a team made up of pretty much the same players.  You seem to think that a superbowl win 8 years ago is not only relevant to today, but wipes of the first 40 years of failures.  
    Posted by JetMangione

Two things my little mental defective....

1 The last time the Jets won a superbowl was 43 years ago

2 Unlike the Jets we've played in 2 more since our last win. You seem to think that getting there isn't an accomplishment which is funny considering those 43 years of NOTHING your Jets have.

I heard the Jets have finished their cheerleader tryouts and your mom made the squad

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : Are you claiming that some idiot who makes a post with 2 of 3 incorrect "facts" is not an idiot?  I'm not surprised.
    Posted by JetMangione

Uhhh...Gholston was the 6th player selected in the 2008 draft, and the Jets did give up a 6th rounder (along with a 4th rounder) to get Tebow. Using your logic, since you were technically wrong on 2 of 3, then, by your own admission, that makes you an idiot. I'm not surprised...LOL!!!

While we're on it, what do you think of the Tebow trade? Good move, or bad?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Pat are you actually attempting to have an intelligent conversation based on facts with Jetsboy? You'd do better to go outside, get a rock and talk football with that instead.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Not in even the very least bit concerned about the Jets. They are going to be God awful this year, IMO even winning 6 games is a stretch. I see them at 4-12 or so. That offense is so bad, their aging defense is going to be on the field a long time.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : Let's see, you spent a few years claiming that the only thing that matters is a superbowl win, now your touting superbowl chokes as relevant?  And again, a superbowl win 8 years ago is about as relevant as one, say 43 years ago.  It's really no different than a Sox fan trying to prop up 2007 as some  type of magic eraser to hide a franchise of failure. The truth is, since Rex's arrival, the Jets have been ranked higher in 2 of the three years.
    Posted by JetMangione

Blah blah blah. The Jets are ranked higher. WOW! That's your big accomplishment? To be 'ranked' but still not even make it to the SB. That's hillarious. Keep up the good work child and I'll never have to watch Comedy Central for a laugh.

As for me spending years making claims....the claims part is BS but thanks for admitting you've been posting here for years under dozens of names. Lairs often don't admit they are liars.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I wonder why Fireman Edith looks mad?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Posted by Rocky

Looks like someone replaced his fire hat with a toilet seat . . .

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : The Bills?  The team the Jets beat twice last year that the patsies lost to?  Those Bills?
    Posted by JetMangione

Typical Jet's fan with the loser mentality of remembering the 1 game they won, rather than the other 8 they lost. You'll be talking about your afc championship game APPEARANCE in 2020 while we can't keep track or all our division, conference and super bowl titles.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Gotta love the Jets living up to their name...on the one side they suck, on the other they blow... that is  the perfect summary of the team.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Posted by Rocky

... just found out JetMangione bought the seat next to him.

Sections
Shortcuts