The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

Just a Jets QB being a Jets QB coached by Wrecks Ryan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

LOL!^^^

Cannot be made up.   Sanchez, the greatest bust since Carr, Harrington, Leaf or Russell is somehow a great "value trade up".

I am almost feel sorry for Bustchise at this point.

I believe Vernon Gholston was also considered great value at number 6 in 2008 draft... I can only wish wish the the Jets many more years of such "great value".... Great Job guys keep it up.....LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to IndyTony's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

YA sure...But what about the "value"?... I think that's where your totally missing the boat here...BTW... Guess who else is a realllly great value?...Dare I mention Geno Smith?...looking pretty promising so far ...1st round value and they got him in the 2nd round...NICE

LOL!^^^

Cannot be made up.   Sanchez, the greatest bust since Carr, Harrington, Leaf or Russell is somehow a great "value trade up".

I am almost feel sorry for Bustchise at this point.

I believe Vernon Gholston was also considered great value at number 6 in 2008 draft... I can only wish wish the the Jets many more years of such "great value".... Great Job guys keep it up.....LOL

[/QUOTE]

Tears!

A huge reason why the Jets are where they are on the way to a 4-12 kind of season?

2008 - Gholston

2009 - Sanchez

2010 - Kylie Wilson

Three busts right in a row in Rd 1, two of which in the top 10. OUCH. That's Al Davis or Matt Millen territory.

[/QUOTE]

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

I stumbled across this, a few minutes ago. Apparently, Jersey RINO Governor Chris Christy is a friend of Rex Ryan...and took offense to Jets' beat writer Manish Mehta, calling Mehta an idiot for peppering sexy Rexie at last week's postgame press conference, regarding why Ryan decided to play Mark Sanchez late in the 4th quarter of a meaningless preseason game:

The Daily News front page for Aug. 27, 2013.

What a scream! http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/gov-christie-backing-calling-news-jets-reporter-idiot-wfan-article-1.1440093

LOL!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:

I stumbled across this, a few minutes ago. Apparently, Jersey RINO Governor Chris Christy is a friend of Rex Ryan...and took offense to Jets' beat writer Manish Mehta, calling Mehta an idiot for peppering sexy Rexie at last week's postgame press conference, regarding why Ryan decided to play Mark Sanchez late in the 4th quarter of a meaningless preseason game:

The Daily News front page for Aug. 27, 2013.

What a scream! http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/gov-christie-backing-calling-news-jets-reporter-idiot-wfan-article-1.1440093

LOL!!!

Dude should stick to politics...!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

The gift that keeps on giving...the NY Jets and their hedious and odious fans...like Phat Rex...

Watch him go to the mods and CRYYYYYY

WAAAAA...WAAAAA....WAAAAAAA!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Who ever thought geno smith wound get drafted #1 was lying to them selves. I think JZ's career as a sports agent might be short lived. Geno smith is not that good or at least not NFL ready   

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who ever thought geno smith wound get drafted #1 was lying to them selves. I think JZ's career as a sports agent might be short lived. Geno smith is not that good or at least not NFL ready   

Hence the 2nd round pick.  Not every rookie QB can come out of college and lead his team to the league championship game.  Still likley the best QB in the draft.

[/QUOTE]

WEll...he ran his pie hole and told the world the Nyets would win this year..AND GO TO THE PLAYOFFS...LMFAO...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hence the 2nd round pick.  Not every rookie QB can come out of college and lead his team to the league championship game.  Still likley the best QB in the draft.

[/QUOTE]

The dude left the draft pouting. He should have gone 3 rd round IMO. The best qb in the draft ill have too see. He's going to have to be magnificent with your o line.  Well keep our eye on that. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

NY POST...9/1/2013

The envelope, please ... honoring the Jets' long list of bone-headed moves

• By STEVE SERBY
    • Last Updated: 6:55 AM, September 1, 2013
    • Posted: 12:38 AM, September 1, 2013
    • Jets Blog

headshotSteve Serby

We Care about our Jets, we really do. They make us laugh, they make us cry, they make us wonder why.

By no means are the Bozo awards exclusive to our Jets. No franchise — not the Yankees, not the Giants, not the Rangers, not the Knicks or Nets, and certainly not the Mets — is immune to the vicissitudes of fate that are emblematic of the Bozo awards.

Think about how many Bozo awards A-Rod and Isiah have collected by themselves! John Tortorella, anyone? J.R. Smith?

So the intention here is not to pick in our Jets. It’s just that Rex Ryan’s bizarre backwards-sideways press conference following his decision to put Mark Sanchez in harm’s way inspired a recollection of unfathomable events unique to the franchise deserving of the Bozo award.

The envelope, please:

Bill Belichick resigns as head coach of the Jets after one day on the job.

Accepting for Belichick — Rich Kotite.

The Buttfumble.

Accepting for Sanchez — Brandon Moore.

Mark Gastineau leaves team to care for ailing mate Brigitte Nielsen.

Accepting for Gastineau — Connie Carberg.

Sal Alosi trips Dolphins gunner Nolan Carroll from Jets sideline.

Accepting for Alosi — Alex Rodriguez.

Ines Sainz visits Jets practice and wishes she hadn’t.

Accepting for Sainz — “Animal House” director John Landis.

Darrelle Revis hangs up on Mike Francesa.

Accepting for Revis — Phil Mushnick.

Brett Favre hits on Jenn Sterger and allegedly sends her pictures of his ...

Accepting for Favre — Anthony Weiner.

Chad Pennington, released to make room for Favre, beats Jets at Giants Stadium to give Dolphins AFC East crown.

Accepting for Pennington — Mike Tannenbaum and Tony Sparano.

Jets sign Tim Tebow, hold backup QB press conference in fieldhouse for him.

Accepting for Tebow — Woody Johnson, Mike Tannenbaum and Rex Ryan.

Rex Ryan appoints Santonio Holmes offensive captain. Holmes gets into fight in huddle in Miami and is benched at end of game. “Somebody told me he was on the bench,” Ryan said.

Accepting for Holmes — Brandon Moore and Wayne Hunter.

Jets cover up mural of Giants’ Super Bowl trophies and logos on MetLife Stadium wall outside Big Blue locker room with black curtains before huge Christmas Eve clash.

Accepting for John Mara and Steve Tisch — Woody Johnson.

Brandon Jacobs and Rex Ryan go nose-to-nose on field after Jets lose to Giants. Jacobs says afterwards: “They got a big-mouthed coach, a big mouth and a big-bellied coach that talks too much and now it’s finally time to shut up.”

Accepting for Jacobs and Ryan — Warren Sapp and Mike Sherman.

Rex Ryan, vacationing at the Cove Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas, bares tattoo of wife Michelle sporting green Mark Sanchez jersey on his right arm while sunbathing.

Accepting for Rex and Sanchez — Michelle Ryan.

Jets hire Tony Sparano as offensive coordinator.

Accepting for Sparano — Brian Schottenheimer.

Rex Ryan gives middle finger to Dolphins fan who spits at him at MMA event in Sunrise, Fla. and is fined $50,000.

Accepting for Rex — Bart Scott.

Rex Ryan, walking through MetLife Stadium tunnel at halftime against Patriots, hears a fan shout “Hey, Belichick is better than you,” and looks up and barks, “Shut the F--k Up,” and is fined $75,000.

Accepting for Rex — Brian Cashman.

Bart Scott flips bird to photographer after cleaning out locker at end of 2011 season.

Accepting for Scott — Alec Baldwin.

During sideline interview, a soused Joe Namath tells Suzy Kolber, “I want to kiss you.”

Accepting for Namath — Brent Musberger.

Bruce Coslet holds conference call with reporters on first floor of Weeb Ewbank Hall ... from his office on second floor.

Accepting for Coslet — LeBron James, via video, from the Boys and Girls Club of Greenwich, Conn.

Bill Parcells, hired by Jets as “consultant,” conducts conference call over speaker phone during period before league allows him to take over as head coach for puppet interim Bill Belichick.

Accepting for Parcells — Bruce Coslet.

Neil O’Donnell, a $25 million free agent, sustains a calf injury that leaves him on crutches after slipping on the painted Jets lettering in the end zone during a passing drill ... in oregano warmups.

Accepting for O’Donnell — Steve Gutman.

Fireman Ed retires.

Accepting for Fireman Ed — Joe Benigno.

Walt Michaels goes on an anti-Al Davis tirade after fielding a call at halftime of a January 1983 Jets-Raiders playoff game at the L.A. Coliseum the Jets eventually would win:

“Whatever member of the Raider organization called me on the phone at halftime and said my owner wanted to talk to me is a sick S.O.B. It’s a sick, rotten way to try to disrupt our team. His initials are A.D. and I don’t care if he knows it or not.” The caller later reveals himself as the owner of a Woodside, Queens, bar who had bet on the Jets plus three points. “I told Coach Michaels to tell his team to fight harder in the second half, to go out and kick the hell out of the Raiders,” the man tells the press.

Accepting for Michaels — Mike Shanahan and Jon Gruden.

Richard Todd hurls reporter into locker.

Accepting for Todd — Steve Serby.

Michaels and team president Jim Kensil accuse Dolphins coach Don Shula of leaving the tarp off the Orange Bowl field during a three-day deluge, negating the Jets’ speed advantage, and Todd throws five interceptions in a 14-0 Mud Bowl loss in 1982 AFC Championship game.

Accepting for Todd — A. J. Duhe.

steve.serby@nypost.com

Thanks to the NY Post and Steve Serby for giving Patriots Nation wide smiles today for this walk down Jet infamies memory lane...all the more satisfying coming from a NYC sports writer...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Tears!

Bustchise at a Jets Game:

That's my favorite also....only he does that at home...in the kitchen sink ,next to his cat...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

NEW YORK JETS     Sources: Sanchez (shoulder) still hurting August, 31, 2013 AUG 31 11:00 PM ET By Rich Cimini | ESPNNewYork.com

Sanchez Mark Sanchez still was experiencing pain Saturday in his throwing shoulder, according to mutiple league sources -- and the season opener is only a week away. The Jets are prepared for the likelihood that rookie  Geno Smith will be the starting quarterback. At this point, it would be an upset if Smith doesn't start. 

Sanchez is listed as day-to-day with a bruised shoulder joint, but his availability for the opener remains in question. As of Saturday, he still hadn't resumed throwing, although there was some talk about him giving it a try over the weekend. It's possible that Sanchez could be down for a few weeks, as ESPN's Ed Werder reported Friday. 

If Sanchez doesn't dress for the opener, the Jets would have  Matt Simms (no NFL experience) and former Packers backup  Graham Harrell (four career attempts) as Smith's backups. 

The Jets return to practice Monday.   http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/26249/sources-sanchez-shoulder-still-hurting

LMAO...thank the Gods we get two teams with no QB's in the first several games...lol...Mark Sanchise...woinder if he's chasing those 17 year olds again while his injury gets better...what a pedorast.....he's like a catholic priest...he and Kerry Rhodes..lmfao!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Wow.  Rexie actually left town on cutdown day. What a leader!

"Classy"

Does Rex make it to the Bye week?

Rex skips cutdown day to visit son September, 2, 2013 SEP 2 7:38 PM ET By Rich Cimini | ESPN.com

Rex Ryan confirmed Monday that he spent Saturday -- cut-down day in the NFL -- at the Clemson-Georgia game in Clemson, S.C. His son, Seth, is a freshman walk-on for Clemson. It may seem unusual, a head coach leaving town on one of the busiest days of the year, but Ryan said everything was in order before he left. 

Ryan said most of the Jets' cuts were made Friday night, adding that he spoke to "several" players they planned to release. 

"I was very aware of our situation," he said. "This was an opportunity to see my son play his first college game." 

Ryan caught himself, smiling. 

"I think 'played' is not very accurate," he said. "I saw him stand there. But it was a great deal. Obviously, it's not like I'm going to be able to go to another game. It just so happened I could make that one. It was a night game. That's really what I did. I took advantage of it. It was great. I just played dad there for a day. That was a lot of fun." 

Word of his trip broke Saturday night, when someone tweeted a photo of Ryan, wearing a Clemson shirt, in an airport. Ryan's intentions may have been pure, but his decision to leave on cut-down day will fuel the perception that he has lost power in the organization to new general manager John Idzik.  

View image on Twitter

View image on Twitter

The fact that Ryan didn’t address every player who was cut before he left the building on Saturday is embarrassing. “He (will be) the whipping post for the media all year long and will get to be the spokesman for the organization in front of the cameras,” the source said. “But he has no organizational power at all.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mehta-rex-cutting-jets-clemson-shows-losing-interest-influence-article-1.1444054#ixzz2dqHUqwTO

Talk about someone reading the handwriting on the wall...lol...he knows he won't be there much longer...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

He just continues to thumb his nose towards Idzik.  He's as selfish as selfish comes. What a fraud.

That's why he's the head coach of the Jets...   :)

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts