The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to YanksHess' comment:

He's in uniform because the rules say he can be in uniform. The appeal process. Do you read the papers?

Old Rodimus is all worked up. he doesn't like the Yankee fans calling Big Poppy Big PEDdy. If the shoe fits my horribly accented neighbor from the north....

And I'm sure that if you really looked at the score would be about 20 to 20. Everybody is taking something. Some know how to get around tests better then others is all. If you don't believe that then you are just gullible.

Yeah that's a bunch of Bull! No need for me to get "worked up" because my Sox just took 3 out of 4 from your Yanks, who are currently 10.5 games behind. And I agree that everybody is probably taking something but A-Roid was/is stupid enough to get caught.....again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Hey ghost and the new guy Ned-You should know by now that Leon never replies to personal attacks. I find them infantile and cowardly at the same time.

Now if somebody can just answer the question about Big PEDdy we can move along and talk pats football. pats football that looks like a MASH unit after week one!

You can add Brady to the list after Thursday. Rex's Defense is legit and will be all over Brady. I mean who do you have left that he can throw it to?

What personal attack I was apologizing to you for claiming your team was going to be mediocre when in fact they sucked. I can admit when I am wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Hey Willy- Yankee fans can spout off as much as they like-They have earned that. Sawx fans can't you won the WS 3 times in 100 years. Call it arrogance or just plain old domination. It's the Giants just trouncing the pats in the last two Sb's.

Boston sports will always be looked upon as the red heade step child to everything NY Sports.

New York teams are just better then boston teams. facts are facts it's not arrogance

You're just a hypocrite and an ignorant one at that.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

Hey Phat Rex/Bustchise/anonymis/patriotrain/bungalobill/fatsam/Leon/YanksHess and a host of others....

You are a JETS TROLL...this is just for you Jets trolls and Jets fans...

We've made fun of star-crossed franchises like the Browns and Lions and Bills here, but the Jets—who somehow managed to WIN a Super Bowl at one point—are unquestionably the laughingstock of the NFL. Not only do they lose, but they lose in the tackiest way possible. Their fans are insecure morons and their players are somehow even dumber. What purpose do they serve other than to hold themselves up for merciless ridicule?

Your quarterback: BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE BUTTFUMBLE.

Why Your Team Sucks 2013: New York Jets

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Rex Ryan has toned down his act over the years, but the stories of his motivational techniques — especially when it comes to Patriots-Jets game — are the stuff of legend.

Former Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson told NFL Network on Tuesday night that there was one occasion where he told his players he was going to punch New England coach Bill Belichick in the face.

“We were playing the Patriots one time,” said Tomlinson with a chuckle. “Rex is a master motivator, and it was going to be a big game, a heated rivalry game. Rex got in front of us and he said, ‘I’m going to set the tempo when I meet Bill Belichick in the center of the field, I’m going to punch him in the face.’  

"Another day closer to the parade"

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Jets are eager to erase all memory of the "Butt-fumble", and that humiliating 49-19 loss at home, on Thanksgiving evening.

“You can’t forget it. I don’t think nobody’s going to forget until we beat ’em this year,” reserve cornerback Ellis Lankster said. “That’s real motivation. We ain’t really brought it up, but everybody still knows what they did to us.”

Lankster then smiled and said, “If Rex hates ’em, we hate ’em.

“Rex really wants this game, so we’re going to make sure he gets it.

“Rex wants his revenge, so we’re gong to make sure he gets it, so Rex can smile at the end of the day.”

http://nypost.com/2013/09/11/jets-eager-to-erase-buttfumble-memories-vs-patriots/ 

It remains to be seen if Rex gets to "smile at the end of the day".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Rex wanted to win the Snoopy Bowl, so in the fourth quarter of a preseason game he put the Sanchize back into the game.  Rex won his Snoopy.

It's almost official now. The Sanchize is probably out for the season with a labrum (shoulder) tear.  Rex has to start his rookie long before the kid has a chance to learn to get the ball from center and hand it off at NFL speeds. 

To make it more of a learning challenge, the kid lost one of his better wide receivers, Kerley, last Sunday.  Santonio Holmes is recovering from his foot injury and was limited Sunday, so it's not as though Holmes and Geno Smith were bonding that much in preseason games.  Something was horribly wrong with D'Brickashaw Ferguson on Sunday, and offensive line play in general is uneven.  Bottom line:  that kid is going to get messed with a lot before he gets good, that is, if he ever gets good.

But Rex got his Snoopy trophy!  That's for winning a preseason game.

Nobody on earth could make this picture up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

New York Jets Franchise Encyclopedia. Regular Season Record (all-time) : 367-432-8. 

New England Patriots Franchise Encyclopedia. Regular Season Record (all-time) : 429-369-9

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Going to need this thread fresh with the spanking goin on in Nashville.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"Another day closer to the parade"

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Lol @ Miley cirus butt fumble. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTPat. Show MTPat's posts

LMFAO donatello or jets qb...wow

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Snachez is getting his surgery. Its a sad day knowing that he's played his last game as a Jest.  Oh wait theres Geno Smith, I feel better now  ha ha.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts