1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Looks likes someone is just a little obsessed with the Jets on a Patriot forum.

[/QUOTE]

or a Jets fan on a Pats forum......truth hurt?

[/QUOTE]

Just how little sense that makes is clearly beyond your ability to understand.  I talk about how weak the Pats are on a Pats forum, you're obsessed with the the rebuilding Jets and their rookie QB that beat the Paper Tigers.... see the difference, moron.

[/QUOTE]

ROFLMFAO!!!

Cripes! Even a blind squirrel finds and acorn, especially when the acorn rolls right in front of its freakin' nose.

Cannot deny this fact: no dumb penalty, no FG, JESTS!!! loose. Unless, you beieve that Sexy Rexy game planned that penalty?  But, I don't think that even you would conceptually come up with THAT one........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just how little sense that makes is clearly beyond your ability to understand.  I talk about how weak the Pats are on a Pats forum, you're obsessed with the the rebuilding Jets and their rookie QB that beat the Paper Tigers.... see the difference, moron.

[/QUOTE]

ROFLMFAO!!!

Cripes! Even a blind squirrel finds and acorn, especially when the acorn rolls right in front of its freakin' nose.

Cannot deny this fact: no dumb penalty, no FG, JESTS!!! loose. Unless, you beieve that Sexy Rexy game planned that penalty?  But, I don't think that even you would conceptually come up with THAT one........

[/QUOTE]

So, you think that a tie goes to the home team? Oh my.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROFLMFAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

how's Geno's future looking?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROFLMFAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like most second round picks starting as a rookie on a rebuilding team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROFLMFAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Like most second round picks starting as a rookie on a rebuilding team.

[/QUOTE]

What are they in? The 5th year of a 2 year program?

ROFLMFAO!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ROFLMFAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only a JESTS!!! fan would consider a tie a "win".

HOLLYWEIRD COMES EAST!!!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Today marks the 10th anniversary of Joe Namath slurring to field reporter Suzy Kobler, "I want to kiss you", while Kobler was trying to conduct an interview with Broadway Joe...LOL!! http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2013/12/its_the_10th_anniversary_of_joe_namath_trying_to_kiss_suzy_kolber_on_live_tv.html

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

hope they keep footfetish rex and noclue geno

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

LOL great stuff mel....did you hear there's paper bag shortage in NYC

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Today marks the 10th anniversary of Joe Namath slurring to field reporter Suzy Kobler, "I want to kiss you", while Kobler was trying to conduct an interview with Broadway Joe...LOL!! http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2013/12/its_the_10th_anniversary_of_joe_namath_trying_to_kiss_suzy_kolber_on_live_tv.html

Thanks for the reminder...they should give every franchise in the NFL a paid week off to remember the attempted maiming of Suzy Kolbers mind and body by that loser drunkard...figures it's a NY JETS SWINE QB...only in NYC can a man make an entire career off of one good year....

[/QUOTE]

I remember driving home from a business meeting kind of late on a Monday night...and I tuned in to the Monday Night game on my car radio. It was announced that Joe Namath was present to do an interview. When I heard him slurring, at first I thought that it was some sort of rehearsed comic skit, when Namath said that he didn't care about the game...that "I just wanna kiss you". But then it became apparent that this was no skit! 

It must be so comforting for Jets fans to know that this guy remains the "Face of the Franchise". LOL!!!   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It's hard to pick one Jets lowlight from a season of malcontent but I'll go with Kellen Winslow picking the Pats and Broncos for the AFC championship game while the Jets were still in playoff contention. LOL

The tweet only lasted a few hours, would loved to have heard the back channel convos that resulted in him realizing it wasn't a big morale boost for his team to do that.

p.s. Namath pics are classic!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's hard to pick one Jets lowlight from a season of malcontent but I'll go with Kellen Winslow picking the Pats and Broncos for the AFC championship game while the Jets were still in playoff contention. LOL

The tweet only lasted a few hours, would loved to have heard the back channel convos that resulted in him realizing it wasn't a big morale boost for his team to do that.

p.s. Namath pics are classic!

[/QUOTE]

+10...

Can't beat the NY Jets being brought  assunder by a newbie with clear vision...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Remember just after draft day when I was calling Sheldon Richardson "Sheldon's Shoulder"?  Well,...

*Sigh*.  Poor Jets.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

(PFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Hot off the presses...a big-time Jets' sports story, as a Jets' beat writer actually does an article in which he transcribes a conversation he had with Geno Smith's mother:  http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2013/12/an_interview_with_geno_smiths_mother_as_he_returns_to_play_in_his_hometown.html

I guess this is what passes for sports journalism these days...LOL!!! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Congratulations, Jests, on finishing 8-8 this season. Frankly, considering your QB situation, that was quite an achievement. But, by finishing 8-8, odds are that you knuckleheads are going into the 2014 season with Geno Smith still your QB. Good luck with that...LOL!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

When the Jets are going to be serious, seriously?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Jets are making the same mistakes with Geno Smith, that they made for Mark Sanchez, a/k/a "The Sanchise". Based on what I've seen of Smith, he's not the answer at QB for the Jets. Yet...the Jets and their fans "believe". But, is it really belief, or desperate hope? Geno, like Sanchez. can be propped upby a good defense and good running game. But, when they don't have those things going for them, they can't get it done.  

The early Jets draft rumors have them selecting a WR early, to add a weapon for Geno. Sorry...but I see Geno as being closer to Quincey Carter than Cam Newton: http://nypost.com/2013/12/30/why-you-should-resist-the-temptation-of-geno-smith/ 

Sections
Shortcuts