The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LT isn't dumb that's not fair...i think he comes across well enough and isn't trying to be "cool" like the yahoos they hire at BSPN

RESPONSE: He's terrible.

it seems you dislike all these guys more because you think they are "anti-Pats" than they are not good at what they do...sounds like u are talking a little Rusty-like conspiracy against the Patriots here which is silly...i mean if u dislike all these other guys-Sharpe included who I also didn't think was that bad and I don't like him-and you think the three ex-Pats are good than what does that say?

RESPONSE: What does that say?? Uhhh...the truth?? Have you heard McGinest, Bruschi, and Evans comment? All three are god guys, and are aoth articulate and knowledgable.

Tomlinson is a whining crybaby who never won anything of consequence in the NFL. He's not articulate, and doesn't appear to be very knowledgable. I can't stand Marshall Faulk either. But Faulk is at least articulate.

As for Scott and Merrimen, both are thugs. Scott has always been a babbling idiot. Merriman's success in the league was due to 'roids use. Once caught, and forced to get off the 'roids, he as terrible. Why reward a guy like that with a job as a football analyst? What knowledge is he going to impart to us? The proper way to digest steroids??    

[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Jets are about to give "star" WR Santonio Holmes the boot: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/27/jets-are-expected-to-cut-santonio-holmes-any-day-now/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LT isn't dumb that's not fair...i think he comes across well enough and isn't trying to be "cool" like the yahoos they hire at BSPN

RESPONSE: He's terrible.

it seems you dislike all these guys more because you think they are "anti-Pats" than they are not good at what they do...sounds like u are talking a little Rusty-like conspiracy against the Patriots here which is silly...i mean if u dislike all these other guys-Sharpe included who I also didn't think was that bad and I don't like him-and you think the three ex-Pats are good than what does that say?

RESPONSE: What does that say?? Uhhh...the truth?? Have you heard McGinest, Bruschi, and Evans comment? All three are god guys, and are aoth articulate and knowledgable.

Tomlinson is a whining crybaby who never won anything of consequence in the NFL. He's not articulate, and doesn't appear to be very knowledgable. I can't stand Marshall Faulk either. But Faulk is at least articulate.

As for Scott and Merrimen, both are thugs. Scott has always been a babbling idiot. Merriman's success in the league was due to 'roids use. Once caught, and forced to get off the 'roids, he as terrible. Why reward a guy like that with a job as a football analyst? What knowledge is he going to impart to us? The proper way to digest steroids??    

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

don't agree re" Thomlinson and don't think ur opinions are objective but subjective based on players you didn't like when they played or their teams more than their actual ability plus you still have a belief it seems on soem level about the validity of the "anti-Pats media" which doesn't exist and never did

do i think all these guys should be doing these shows? hell no...i don't think 75% of the jocks should it's was bad to start and is now a joke courtesy of the dumbed down ESPN...the trash that passes for sports show hosts is ridiculous and now it's 5 jocks and one host

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

don't agree re" Thomlinson and don't think ur opinions are objective but subjective based on players you didn't like when they played or their teams more than their actual ability plus you still have a belief it seems on soem level about the validity of the "anti-Pats media" which doesn't exist and never did

RESPONSE: And I think that you're saying these things out of your dislike for our Patriots. You've been around here long enough to know that I'm pretty objective in my opinions, and have been extremely critical of BB the GM...and the Patriots when they play poorly. But, your entitled to your opinion, as am I. 

do i think all these guys should be doing these shows? hell no...i don't think 75% of the jocks should it's was bad to start and is now a joke courtesy of the dumbed down ESPN...the trash that passes for sports show hosts is ridiculous and now it's 5 jocks and one host

RESPONSE: Please list the 25% of those ex-jocks that you like. Since you haven't discussed Bart Scott and Merriman, I take it that you agree with me regarding those two buffoons.

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Phil Simms says that Geno Smith is better than any QB available in the upcoming draft: http://nypost.com/2014/02/27/phil-simms-jets-geno-better-than-any-qb-in-this-years-draft/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

Phil Simms says that Geno Smith is better than any QB available in the upcoming draft: http://nypost.com/2014/02/27/phil-simms-jets-geno-better-than-any-qb-in-this-years-draft/

[/QUOTE]

Do they have a random drug testing program for  TV color ananlysts? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Smith is not better than Bortles, Manziel, Bridgewater or Carr. He may have a stronger throwing arm than Manziel, Bridgewater and Carr; but he's not better. Each of these four read the field better, throws better timing passes, makes better decisions (per their own styles) and are better leaders. Yes, even Manziel.

I also think there are a few QBs who will be picked up no earlier than the fourth round, but are better than Smith: Murray, Fales, Wenning, Price; maybe Fales, Savage, Vaughan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to seattlepat70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Smith is not better than Bortles, Manziel, Bridgewater or Carr. He may have a stronger throwing arm than Manziel, Bridgewater and Carr; but he's not better. Each of these four read the field better, throws better timing passes, makes better decisions (per their own styles) and are better leaders. Yes, even Manziel.

I also think there are a few QBs who will be picked up no earlier than the fourth round, but are better than Smith: Murray, Fales, Wenning, Price; maybe Fales, Savage, Vaughan

[/QUOTE]

There are 2 kids still in college that are better than Smith...  Bryce Petty and Marcus Mariota.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There are 2 kids still in college that are better than Smith...  Bryce Petty and Marcus Mariota.

[/QUOTE]

I see that they could potentially be better. I am not yet sure.

Mariota has shown he can struggle in big games, especially when his legs are not healthy. His confidence really just falls when he does not think his legs are thre for him to run. It affects even his throws.

Petty, I have only seen one time. Looked good, but IDK yet.

I believe J Winston will be elligible next year.

Other QBs to watch: Mannion, Hundley, Gardner, Fajardo, Halliday, Hogan. Each of these have shown they have talent in the pocket. Some of them can extend plays with thier legs. It's a question of pulling it all together.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see that they could potentially be better. I am not yet sure.

Mariota has shown he can struggle in big games, especially when his legs are not healthy. His confidence really just falls when he does not think his legs are thre for him to run. It affects even his throws.

Petty, I have only seen one time. Looked good, but IDK yet.

I believe J Winston will be elligible next year.

Other QBs to watch: Mannion, Hundley, Gardner, Fajardo, Halliday, Hogan. Each of these have shown they have talent in the pocket. Some of them can extend plays with thier legs. It's a question of pulling it all together.

[/QUOTE]

I was also surprised Hundley didn't come out this year. I think Mariota will be a superstar in the NFL. He can make all the throws, has shown he can go through his progressions and certainly has the legs. He is going back to Oregon to work on his drop back game and i also read somewhere he is going to try and add 10 to 15 pounds to his frame.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

I was also surprised Hundley didn't come out this year. I think Mariota will be a superstar in the NFL. He can make all the throws, has shown he can go through his progressions and certainly has the legs. He is going back to Oregon to work on his drop back game and i also read somewhere he is going to try and add 10 to 15 pounds to his frame.

[/QUOTE]

Midway through the season, I kept saying Mariota was my QB in the 2014 draft. That was before they played Stanford, a game where he struggled. He was everything you said before that game. It was the game that made him realize he probably realized he is not ready for the next level -- i.e., he was an unfinished drop back QB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Today, the NY football Jets slapped the "franchise tag" on their place kicker. Doesn't this tell us all we need to know about the state of the Jets' franchise??: http://www.northjersey.com/sports/247989041_Jets_slap_franchise_tag_on_kicker_Nick_Folk_to_kicker_Folk.html 

LOL!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Midway through the season, I kept saying Mariota was my QB in the 2014 draft. That was before they played Stanford, a game where he struggled. He was everything you said before that game. It was the game that made him realize he probably realized he is not ready for the next level -- i.e., he was an unfinished drop back QB.

[/QUOTE]

I believe he played with  sprained MCL in the loss to Stanford. Could have been the reason he struggled.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

All I can say is this is the BEST possible news the Pats could have gotten this offseason.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I believe he played with  sprained MCL in the loss to Stanford. Could have been the reason he struggled.

[/QUOTE]

Yes... it bothered him so much that he could not use his legs to escape, it affected his throws from the pocket.

I think he made the right decision in staying in school to "work on throwing from the pocket". Frankly, he's more than good enough. He just needs to build his confidence.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Jets have 23 million George Washingtons to play with.  Drop Cromartie and Sanchez and they add 17 million more George Washingtons to that pile.  That's no laughing matter to us Patriot fans.  But look on the bright side, Rex Ryan is in charge there which means he will make some horrible pickups.  Did I hear correct, they are interested in Vick? Bwahahahahaha!  Ok, I'm laughing again.  And Gino is pouting already.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jets have 23 million George Washingtons to play with.  Drop Cromartie and Sanchez and they add 17 million more George Washingtons to that pile.  That's no laughing matter to us Patriot fans.  But look on the bright side, Rex Ryan is in charge there which means he will make some horrible pickups.  Did I hear correct, they are interested in Vick? Bwahahahahaha!  Ok, I'm laughing again.  And Gino is pouting already.

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NY JETS TROLLLLLLLLL

Hit that cat butt boi, go to it .........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NY JETS TROLLLLLLLLL

[/QUOTE]

I see you have taken the forums advice and you stopped taking pictures of your cats and posting them here. 

Now if you could only stop talking about your cat fetish.

I see that you don't have an intelligent retort!  Cat got your tongue?   Bwahahahahahahahaha!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

NY JETS TROLLLLLLLLL

[/QUOTE]

I see you have taken the forums advice and you stopped taking pictures of your cats and posting them here. 

Now if you could only stop talking about your cat fetish.

I see that you don't have an intelligent retort!  Cat got your tongue?   Bwahahahahahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

Forum advice?   Unlike you and several othes here, I have a real life outside of these thrads and do not care what opthewrs think of me...I'll never meet them and do not care one whit...now you need this place so badly that even the mere thought of being banned forced you to take on the many screen name a different personas you have...BUST-CHISE, BUST-CHISER, BUST-CHISE.....sad little man...enjoy the smow day in Joisey..wear your long johns tonight...it's gonna be a cold one out there foraging for kitty nookie...MEOWWWWWWW!!!

BTW...thanks for admitting you ARE BUST-CHISE Rico....copied and noted...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Davone Bess Arrested At Fort Lauderdale Airport For Assaulting An Offi...

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/01/kellen-winslow-produces-one-great-nfl-arrests.html

Always Be Covering: Championship Sunday Sunday SUNDAY KELLEN WINSLOW PRODUCES ONE OF THE GREAT NFL ARRESTS BY CHRISTMAS APE / 01.17.14   |TWEET |LIKE 95  

mrhappy

At age 30 and following two not very productive seasons, Kellen Winslow is decidedly in the twilight of his NFL career, so it’s too bad we’ve spent all these years making fun of him for the “I’m a fu_ _in’ soldier” quote he made in college. All along, we could have been making fun of him for the time he was caught masturbating outside of a Target in a car full of Vaseline and synthetic marijuana. Had only he did this when he was younger, we’d have a wider array of jokes to make at his expense.

Still, we’ll take what we can get and, oh my, this episode is something to behold.

The redacted incident report from East Hanover police shows that on Nov. 19 at 5:30 p.m., cops responded to a call from a woman who said she had parked her vehicle in a spot to the right of a black Cadillac Escalade outside the Target along Route 10 in East Hanover. A man was sitting inside the Escalade with the window open, said the woman, whose name was redacted in the incident report.

As she exited her vehicle, she commented to the male regarding how cold it was. As she stood near the open driver side window of the Escalade, she observed the males [sic] e_ect p_nis.

You know, those statements seem out of order for some reason.

She stated that she believed he was masturbating. [The woman] provided a written statement regarding her account.

By the time police arrived, an officer found Winslow allegedly “slouched in his seat and moving around.” Winslow sprang to an upright position when the officer arrived. When the cop asked Winslow what he was doing, Winslow allegedly said he was looking for Boston Market but was lost.

Such a great year for NFL player weed arrests while they were looking for fast food. Gotta say, though, Dwayne Bowe’s choice of Sonic beats Winslow and Boston Market, hands down (phrasing).

Oh, and Bobby Big Wheel mapped it out for Winslow. So close!

But wait, there’s more!

The cop noticed Winslow was wearing “dark colored” sweatpants and wrote that “his genitals were not exposed.”

Soldier sent back to the barracks.

But the cop also noticed “two open containers of Vaseline on his center console” and plastic bags marked “Mr. Happy” and empty plastic containers of “Funky Monkey” scattered throughout the vehicle.

Finally, a chance to use the detective skills honed over years of police work.

Winslow allegedly told police he smoked the “Mr. Happy” and “Funky Monkey” at his home to relax because the NFL doesn’t drug test for it, and that he buys the stuff on the internet and at gas stations. Police say he consented to a vehicle search, and after a few items were seized into evidence, Winslow was free to go.

Very important to note that Winslow played out the rest of the season. I demand “Hard Knocks” style footage of the jokes at Winslow’s expense in the Jets locker room. Willing to pay almost any price.

Also, buying weed, synthetic or no, over on the Internet might actually be the dumbest thing Winslow did.

Lab tests that came back on Dec. 23 revealed that Winslow was in possession of synthetic marijuana. He was formally charged on Dec. 30, and last week he pleaded not guilty before a judge in Superior Court in Morristown.

The incident report lists lewdness among the alleged crimes, but Winslow was not charged with anything relating to alleged lewdness.

Merciful but also smart. I feel like the court of public opinion will do a good enough job punishing him for jackin’ it that the legal system need not worry about it.

BONUS COMMENTER STRONG TAKE:

Read more: http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/01/kellen-winslow-produces-one-great-nfl-arrests.html#ixzz2uw2IZarn

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Michael Vick | Quarterback Team:  Philadelphia Eagles Age / DOB:   ( 33) / 6/26/1980 Ht / Wt:   6'0' / 215 College:  Virginia Tech Contract:  view contract details [x] 2014: Free Agent Share:  Tweet   Philadelphia Eagles Latest News Recent News ESPN's Adam Schefter would not be surprised if the Bills "made a run" at free agent Michael Vick. This jibes with recent whispers that the Bills aren't sold on last year's first-round pick, E.J. Manuel. Schefter says the Bills have "always liked Vick" and "debated pursuing him in the past," adding that the 34-year-old could be ideal camp competition for Manuel and Thad Lewis. It sounds far-fetched, but the Bills are closer to being playoff contenders than most believe. They had the league's No. 10 defense and won six games in spite of Manuel's 42.2 QBR in 10 starts. Mar 3 - 12:43 PM Source: ESPN.com ESPN's Adam Schefter stated on the Ross Tucker Podcast that he "definitely" expects the Jets to be "in play" for free agent Michael Vick when the market opens. Schefter indicated the Jets' interest in Vick is stronger than their desire to sign fellow free agent Josh McCown. "I don't expect Michael Vick to be back in Philadelphia," said Schefter. "...And then he's gonna have to decide what's the best circumstance for him moving forward. I think the Jets will be in play. ... I definitely think the Jets will have some level of interest in Michael Vick. Definitely." The Jets would view Vick as a training camp competitor with beleaguered sophomore quarterback Geno Smith. At age 34, Vick should be priced affordably. Mar 2 - 3:08 PM

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Forget it, Bustchise/Mile High Mike. You trying to re-sell "Uncle RIco" to the board yet again as a Pats fan won't work, just like your Bustchise moniker didn't work as a poseur Pats fan.

Yes, it's "no laughing matter". Yes, all Pats fans are quaking in their boots with regards to your Jetsies. lmao

[/QUOTE]

I have only two words to say:

FUNKY MONKEY!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Need more proof that the Jets suck?: http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2014/03/only_one_jets_player_on_nflcoms_top_101_free_agents.html

Sections
Shortcuts