The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!):
    In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : There is no way the Jets bring in another USC QB :)
    Posted by pcmIV

There's a huge difference between Mark Sanchez and Matt Barkley. Have you seen Barkley play? He'll be the #1 overall pick next year...health permitting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) :      There's a huge difference between Mark Sanchez and Matt Barkley. Have you seen Barkley play? He'll be the #1 overall pick next year...health permitting.
    Posted by TexasPat3

I'm well aware of Barkley.  It was more in jest than anything as there are some who believe QB's from USC do not translate well to the NFL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Now that RT Wayne Hunter has been sent packing, the Jets are running out of scapegoats. Check out this hilarious article on the subject: http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/jets_gm_running_out_of_scapegoats_AlbYXdmWVATQ5iZaWGAHEN

LOL!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

he doesnt think you are too funny...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

How do you keep the NY Jets out of your yard?      Answer: Put up goalposts...LOL!!     
    Posted by TexasPat3

how do you turn bill bellichick into a 500 coach?

Tell Tom Brady to retire.

Its funny because its true

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

I ate a meal of Kimchi & SPAM. The sh*t I took stinks less than the Jests!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Posted by WeDerrWEBACK

Lmao that fool with be out for the season once he tries to tackle Gronk or run with Hernandez.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : Lmao that fool with be out for the season once he tries to tackle Gronk or run with Hernandez.
    Posted by pcmIV

or maybe gronk will be out or hernandez, just sayin.  I hope everyone is healthy and the best are able to compete.

also, shouldnt you be worried about Bob Sanders, i mean patrick chung?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!) : also, shouldnt you be worried about Bob Sanders, i mean patrick chung?
    Posted by WeDerrWEBACK

Not against the Jets' "offense".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

my apologies to Bob Sanders, Chung is not even close to being in the same class.

Speaking of laughs, too funny how the vast majority of you talked so much smack about Peyton being a choke artist and Sanders being fragile only to have the tables turned recently. 

oh the irony. you just cant make this stuff up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The laughs from Jets' camp just keep on rolling, as the Jets' starters were given a day off today to attend "leadership training"!! I kid you not!!! Leave it to Rex Ryan to devise innovative ways to try to transform his Jets into Patriots: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/29/jets-starters-get-day-off-for-leadership-training/

LOL!!! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The laughs from Jets' camp just keep on rolling, as the Jets' starters were given a day off today to attend "leadership training"!! I kid you not!!! Leave it to Rex Ryan to devise innovative ways to try to transform his Jets into Patriots:  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/29/jets-starters-get-day-off-for-leadership-training/      LOL!!! 
    Posted by TexasPat

LOL.. The comedy continues.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

"The Jets seem to be more interested in headlines, that winning"...says Joe Namath:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/29/joe-namath-jets-seem-more-interested-in-headlines-than-winning/

And the hits just keep on coming...LOL!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Consider this: If your child was born in the season that the yets won or were in your child would be 43 and your most likely a grandparent, posibly a great grandparent. The cordless phone,the cassette deck,the calculator,air bags,car alarm, the VCR,Video games,arthriscopic sugery,Watergate,The moon landing, Nixon was not sworn in yet for his 1st term so LBJ was still president and more people owned AM radios than FM and the Beatles were still together.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to The Jets......(A thread of laughs!):

How do you keep the NY Jets out of your yard?      Answer: Put up goalposts...LOL!!     
    Posted by TexasPat3

Actually that did not work. BB coached the REBUILDING Patriots to 11-5 with a QB who was not only a back up but never even started a game in EITHER the pros or COLEEGE. So mych for your joke. I guess the joke is - and will be - on you. Hope you are holding your breath....!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

Posted by TexasPat3

Actually that did not work. BB coached the REBUILDING Patriots to 11-5 with a QB who was not only a back up but never even started a game in EITHER the pros or COLEEGE. So mych for your joke. I guess the joke is - and will be - on you. Hope you are holding your breath....!

Sorry, I was wrong.  In researching this a bit more, little bill is NOT EVEN a 500 coach.  His record without Brady is 52-61 (.460).  Oh my, it is a good thing that he went 11-5 with the back up that one year or else he would have been 41-56?  Could that be?  The man that Michael Irving wants on the lombardi trophy LOLOLOL. 

That comment by irving does not surprise me though I am surprise that Irving is not broke or in jail.  that I am surprised about Irving.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Is this Veron Gholston that great pick of the jets

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Pe nis King predicts Kellen Clemmens to be the starting qb by years end LOL

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Posted by TexasPat3

Sorry, I was wrong.  In researching this a bit more, little bill is NOT EVEN a 500 coach.  His record without Brady is 52-61 (.460).  Oh my, it is a good thing that he went 11-5 with the back up that one year or else he would have been 41-56?  Could that be?  The man that Michael Irving wants on the lombardi trophy LOLOLOL. 

That comment by irving does not surprise me though I am surprise that Irving is not broke or in jail.  that I am surprised about Irving.

No one cares what BBs record was in Cleveland. Might as well talk about Lombardi's record without Bart Starr. Or the Jets record without... well... without... Gee, their record sucks no matter WHEN you look, no matter who was their coach.

Oh, so back to PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL... Let's see.. BB.. Oh yes... BBs record after you were born I think was what we were talking about. What BB has and will do as the coach of the Pats. If you are WAITING for BB to go back to Cleveland then take a deep breath and hold it for a long time.

SO let me ask you a question. Would you bet all your money on BB being under 500 or the Jets being under 500? I know who everyone outside of GIANTS stadium would bet on!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Posted by TexasPat3

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

And so now the Jets are going to win the Super Bowl......  :  (

ProFootballTalkProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk

The Jets score there first preseason touchdown

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aAXTOs9pL8

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Yeah...the Jets scored their first, and ONLY TD of the pre-season, as their scrubs lost to the Philly scrubs, 28-10. The fabulous Jets offense managed only 12 first downs for the entire game...and gained 172 total yards. They averaged just 3.2 yards per pass completion, and per play! Here are the God awful stats: http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=320830021

But, Jet fans, don't despair. Just wait until Tony Sparano unveils THE WILDCAT!!

LOL!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Best part is, Jets' only offensive TD this preseason came from their 3rd stringer.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts