The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The acquisition of Ron Mexico, a/k/a Michael Vick, is proof positive that, "In Geno, the Jets do not trust".: http://nypost.com/2014/03/21/jets-move-on-vick-shows-they-still-dont-trust-geno/

LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying is that because the Jets added a second QB, that means they "don't trust" geno? Strange.  Would this be true for any QB they could have added or just Vick because he's good?  If the Jets add a DE would this mean they don't trust Wilkerson?  How many QBs should the Jets have on their roster, just the one?

Glad to see that your Jet obsession with the NY Daily News has trickled into the Post.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

For those of you who may have forgotten, or do not know why Vick is being referred to as "Ron Mexico":

VICK CHARGED IN SEX SUIT

APRIL 5, 2003--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home. Elliott alleges that after testing positive for Herpes Simplex 2, she confronted the Atlanta Falcons star, 24, about her condition. 'I've got something to tell you. I've got it,' Vick admitted to her, according to Elliott's State Court complaint, which alleges that Vick then told her that 'he had not known how to tell her about his condition, and that it was not something that he liked to talk about.' Elliott's complaint also contends that Vick 'apologized profusely' for not telling her he was infected with the STD. Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name "Ron Mexico" and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the 'Mexico' alias--and perhaps other fake names--'for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment.' In her lawsuit, which does not specify monetary damages, Elliott states that she met Vick at a Virginia Beach nightclub in May 2001 and, shortly thereafter, began a close personal relationship with the football star (though the couple did not have sex until late-2002). Last December, Vick, the top overall pick in the 2001 National Football League draft, signed a ten-year, $130 million contract with the Falcons, the richest deal in league history. (17 pages)

Here's a copy of the lawsuit: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/michael-vick-hit-sex-suit

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Oh poor little MHM, DUHTRUTH,UNCLE RICO,BUSTCHISE...

Like I told you last week, you've jumped the shark...no matter who is liked or disliked by anybody on this board, everyone knows who and what you are...a sad little man with a hideous NY Jets obsession....you are the ultimate NY JETS troll and EVERYONE knows it....and you KNOW they know it and can't fool anybody anymore...

Run along now...you are a child....it's not even fun trying to upset you anymore...you're simply a sad person...get a REAL GF SITCH...you need a real hobby.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

For those of you who may have forgotten, or do not know why Vick is being referred to as "Ron Mexico":

VICK CHARGED IN SEX SUIT

APRIL 5, 2003--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home. Elliott alleges that after testing positive for Herpes Simplex 2, she confronted the Atlanta Falcons star, 24, about her condition. 'I've got something to tell you. I've got it,' Vick admitted to her, according to Elliott's State Court complaint, which alleges that Vick then told her that 'he had not known how to tell her about his condition, and that it was not something that he liked to talk about.' Elliott's complaint also contends that Vick 'apologized profusely' for not telling her he was infected with the STD. Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name "Ron Mexico" and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the 'Mexico' alias--and perhaps other fake names--'for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment.' In her lawsuit, which does not specify monetary damages, Elliott states that she met Vick at a Virginia Beach nightclub in May 2001 and, shortly thereafter, began a close personal relationship with the football star (though the couple did not have sex until late-2002). Last December, Vick, the top overall pick in the 2001 National Football League draft, signed a ten-year, $130 million contract with the Falcons, the richest deal in league history. (17 pages)

[/QUOTE]

How could anyone forget the NEW NY JETS QB...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

VICK CHARGED IN SEX SUIT

Here's a copy of the lawsuit: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/michael-vick-hit-sex-suit

[/QUOTE]

OOh, thanks Jets obsessed idiot.  That was just... more than a decade ago?  Hey, that was right around when the patsies won their last superbowl.  How many murderers have the patsies drafted since then?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The acquisition of Ron Mexico, a/k/a Michael Vick, is proof positive that, "In Geno, the Jets do not trust".: http://nypost.com/2014/03/21/jets-move-on-vick-shows-they-still-dont-trust-geno/

LOL!!!

[/QUOTE]

So, what you're saying is that because the Jets added a second QB, that means they "don't trust" geno? Strange.  Would this be true for any QB they could have added or just Vick because he's good?  If the Jets add a DE would this mean they don't trust Wilkerson?  How many QBs should the Jets have on their roster, just the one?

Glad to see that your Jet obsession with the NY Daily News has trickled into the Post.  

[/QUOTE]

Stop saying "So, what you're saying".

Thanks.

Everyone knows what the person is saying because we have brains and went to college and got the point the first time. We don't need further clarifications.

[/QUOTE]

Stop being the forum idiot.  Yeah, looks like neither are likley to happen.  

"stop saying..." "Stop using my phrases"  - QueenBean 2014

Bwhahahhahahahhahahahaha!  What a loser.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to mrmojo1120's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

VICK CHARGED IN SEX SUIT

APRIL 5, 2003--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home. Elliott alleges that after testing positive for Herpes Simplex 2, she confronted the Atlanta Falcons star, 24, about her condition. 'I've got something to tell you. I've got it,' Vick admitted to her, according to Elliott's State Court complaint, which alleges that Vick then told her that 'he had not known how to tell her about his condition, and that it was not something that he liked to talk about.' Elliott's complaint also contends that Vick 'apologized profusely' for not telling her he was infected with the STD. Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name "Ron Mexico" and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the 'Mexico' alias--and perhaps other fake names--'for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment.' In her lawsuit, which does not specify monetary damages, Elliott states that she met Vick at a Virginia Beach nightclub in May 2001 and, shortly thereafter, began a close personal relationship with the football star (though the couple did not have sex until late-2002). Last December, Vick, the top overall pick in the 2001 National Football League draft, signed a ten-year, $130 million contract with the Falcons, the richest deal in league history. (17 pages)

Here's a copy of the lawsuit:http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/michael-vick-hit-sex-suit

I'm Ron Mexico Organic Cotton Tee

¡Viva Ron Mexico!
Michael Vick is having the game of his life.  In one half of play he has passed for 264 yards 3 TDs and no interceptions.  He has also rushed for 66 yards 2 TDs and no fumbles.  We can now return to calling Mike Vick’s play “electric”.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

ADDING VICK COULD REALLY DOG NY JETS:

Get your cotton candy and pinwheels ready. The Jets may be bringing the circus back to town....(Vick) did his time — 18 months behind bars — and deserved a second chance in the NFL, and the Eagles gave him his opportunity in 2009. And there are times he has played well. But what purpose will he serve with the Jets? He’s too old and too beat-up to consider as the starter and too ambitious to be content backing up Geno Smith. He’s a back page waiting to happen: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/myers-adding-vick-dog-gang-green-article-1.1727531

LOL!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

VICK CHARGED IN SEX SUIT

APRIL 5, 2003--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home. Elliott alleges that after testing positive for Herpes Simplex 2, she confronted the Atlanta Falcons star, 24, about her condition. 'I've got something to tell you. I've got it,' Vick admitted to her,according to Elliott's State Court complaint, which alleges that Vick then told her that 'he had not known how to tell her about his condition, and that it was not something that he liked to talk about.' Elliott's complaint also contends that Vick 'apologized profusely' for not telling her he was infected with the STD. Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name "Ron Mexico" and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the 'Mexico' alias--and perhaps other fake names--'for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment.' In her lawsuit, which does not specify monetary damages, Elliott states that she met Vick at a Virginia Beach nightclub in May 2001 and, shortly thereafter, began a close personal relationship with the football star (though the couple did not have sex until late-2002). Last December, Vick, the top overall pick in the 2001 National Football League draft, signed a ten-year, $130 million contract with the Falcons, the richest deal in league history. (17 pages)

Here's a copy of the lawsuit:http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/michael-vick-hit-sex-suit

I'm Ron Mexico Organic Cotton Tee

¡Viva Ron Mexico!
Michael Vick is having the game of his life.  In one half of play he has passed for 264 yards 3 TDs and no interceptions.  He has also rushed for 66 yards 2 TDs and no fumbles.  We can now return to calling Mike Vick’s play “electric”.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmfao

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

It would be cool if we could get someone to make those shirts. We could sell a bundle of them in the pro shop during jet game week.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

You can tell that the NY media hasn't gotten over Darrelle Revis having signed with the Patriots?

According to Bart Hubbuch of the NY Post, Kraft was "bragging" when he told NY reporters reporters that he was elated that Revis signed on in New England...especially since Revis could have signed with  practically any other team, and for more money, than the Patriots paid him: http://nypost.com/2014/03/24/robert-kraft-brags-about-revis-taking-less-to-join-patriots/ 

LOL!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Meet the latest Jests draft bust, OG/OT Vlad Ducasse, a former second round pick: http://nypost.com/2014/03/24/no-more-ducasse-drama-as-ex-jets-lineman-joins-vikings/ 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

Meet the latest Jests draft bust, OG/OT Vlad Ducasse, a former second round pick: http://nypost.com/2014/03/24/no-more-ducasse-drama-as-ex-jets-lineman-joins-vikings/ 

[/QUOTE]

Poor fat slob got a ONE YEAR "PROVE IT" CONTRACT...HE'LL MAKE A MIGHTY EXSPENSIVE DOOR STOP.....More NY Jets talent on parade...that Rex, he knows how to churn out greatness, doesn't he!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

This thread is like herpes. It never completely goes away.

And no I am not speaking from personal experience.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread is like herpes. It never completely goes away.

And no I am not speaking from personal experience.

[/QUOTE]

DID SOMEONE SAY...

RON MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!??????

OLE'

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

You provide the caption for Idzig/Rex photo...LOL!!:

new york jets john idzik.jpg

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

"Rex and I both believe that our current CBs are good enough to handle the Patriots, as well as other contending teams. So, we agreed that there was no need to attempt to sign Darrelle Revis"  

LOL!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

"Rex and I both believe that our current CBs are good enough to handle the Patriots, as well as other contending teams. So, we agreed that there was no need to attempt to sign Darrelle Revis"  

LOL!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Looks like a case of the Jet obsessed Texas Pat desperately trying to get others to chime in with his obsession. Then, when nobody would play with him he answers his own pathetic plea. Oh, how sad.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

" First, I told him I had NO IDEA that his nickname was "RON MEXICO"....then,  I said , "Rex, I'd never do to you what I did to Sanchez and Smith by bringing in some washed up QB to start! I'd never contact some has been coach to make me look good when they go 10-6 after you're gone...Nope, not me, not I , not the 'ol Izzy Monster, your "ol pal Izzy....but I did tell him to stay out of my refrigerator because if I caught him stealing my lunch ONE MORE TIME........."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you continually come here and basically let yourself be flagellated? Do you hate yourself?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you continually come here and basically let yourself be flagellated? Do you hate yourself?

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

It's the only attention he gets as he sits in his basement all day scouring Pats forums to troll out of an outright jealousy that dominates his entire existence.

He's a sociopath.

Sections
Shortcuts