The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

"The New York Jets head coach compared 5-foot-7, 167-pound cornerback Jeremy Reeves to three-time All-Pro, five-time Pro Bowl selection and current New England Patriot Darrelle Revis on Wednesday after organized team activities."

http://nesn.com/2014/06/rex-ryan-compares-undrafted-rookie-cornerback-to-darrelle-revis/" rel="nofollow">http://nesn.com/2014/06/rex-ryan-compares-undrafted-rookie-cornerback-to-darrelle-revis/

Actually he's 5' 6 1/2".  Flyweight cornerbacks tend to get injured long before they ever get good.

Rookie.  Undrafted.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

^LOL!

I'll never forget Fattie standing up in camp and putting Revis on a pedastal during one of Revis's holdouts.

Priceless.  Revis sat home watching his price go up.

Look at Sanchez and Revis's money in NY and what the Jets got from it. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

I'll never forgot BB's panic in his "all in" 2014 mode, desperately trying to repair a horrible pass D and signing the "overrated" Revis after his blown out ACL for 12 mil, having to mortgage 2015 in order to fit him under the cap.  I guess the vets just want to play for BB.  It's not about the money or anything.  Bwahahahahahahahaha!

BLudgeoned over and over again.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Rex Ryan never learns.  I hope he stays the head coach for the Jests another 6 years.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Rex Ryan never learns.  I hope he stays the head coach for the Jests another 6 years.

Yes, the Jests never learn. To become a consistent winner and SB threat requires that a team have a good starting QB. Does Ryan and his minions seriously expect to contend with the daily double of Geno Smith and Ron Mexico at the helm of their offense?

Since the days of Broadway Joe long ago, the list of Goblin QBs has been a joke. From Richard Todd, to Ken O'Brien, to Browning Nagle, to Neil O'Donnell, to the immortal Ray Lucas, to Vinny Testaverde, to Chad Pennington, to Brooks Bollinger, to Mark "Butt Fumble" Sanchez, to the current Smith/Mexico tandem...a complete joke!

As a result? No championships since 1968...and counting.

LOL!!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

RON MEH-HE-COE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The sports world has never been happier than when this clown came down with herpes so we all could get to love the name "Ron Mexico"

Only the Jets could pull this off...the single biggest running joke in the NFL since 1969, and even THEY know it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN)
    6/11/14, 12:10 PM

Rex Ryan on Jets rookie Calvin Pryor's stance about hating Tom Brady & the Patriots: "I like it... He knows who the enemy is."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rex Ryan on Jets rookie Calvin Pryor's stance about hating Tom Brady & the Patriots: "I like it... He knows who the enemy is."

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

i think he had no choice but to defend him.  How ya been Rocky?  Haven't seen you around much. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

i think he had no choice but to defend him.  How ya been Rocky?  Haven't seen you around much. 

[/QUOTE]

I am doing..... Trying to figure out what I am forgetting as I pack for the jungle of Indonesia, my friend is a missionary. Hoping with my day layover in Bali I will see a Denver Broncos 2013 Super Bowl Champions at a market and that I can buy it and wear to work when I get back!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

I am doing..... Trying to figure out what I am forgetting as I pack for the jungle of Indonesia, my friend is a missionary. Hoping with my day layover in Bali I will see a Denver Broncos 2013 Super Bowl Champions at a market and that I can buy it and wear to work when I get back!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

ha ha. That's good. I'm in Chicago on the way back from Germany. Safe travels

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Lol @ even revis showed up to mandatory s

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

There is no lower form of life on this planet than a NY Jets fan.

It's scientific fact!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Great Moments in Playbook Security:

1.  In the Marx Brothers movie "Horsefeathers", Chico sells the football team's playbook to Darwin College.  The only problem is, he sells the Darwin College playbook to Darwin.

2.  In a fit of inspiration, Jets HC Rex Ryan gives away the Jets' playbook to a close friend of Bill Belichick, who gives it to Bill.  The Marx Brothers couldn't make this stuff up!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

I wish to thank DougIrwin for recounting the touching story of the Jets' current second string QB, Ron Mexico.

Hey Dougie...did you know that the Jets starting QB, Geno Smith, was voted the worst QB in the NFL by a group of "experts"? Let me enlighten you:

Geno Smith has finally won something in the NFL — the title of worst quarterback in the league.

An ESPN.com poll released Monday had Gang Green’s second-year signal caller ranked 32nd of 32 NFL quarterbacks.

The website asked 26 league insiders (eight general managers, two former GMs, four pro personnel evaluators, seven coordinators, two head coaches, two position coaches and to executive) to rank the quarterbacks on a 1-5 scale (5 being the best). ESPN not only ranked the QBs 1-32, but also used a four-tier system, four being the worst.

“It’s too early to write off Smith. Some coaches in particular had a hard time placing any QBs in the fifth tier. To them, a Tier 5 QB would be a backup, not a starter. Would a five be an Akili Smith or JaMarcus Russell?” one coordinator asked.

A pro personnel evaluator said about Smith: “I think the way Geno Smith played last year was close to that. He was a rookie and he struggled and some of his reads were poor, but I would give him a four. He is young enough to make a move.” 

Read more:  http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-jets-qb-geno-smith-ranked-worst-nfl-article-1.1852861#ixzz36Wq8q0mT" rel="nofollow">http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-jets-qb-geno-smith-ranked-worst-nfl-article-1.1852861#ixzz36Wq8q0mT" rel="nofollow">http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/ny-jets-qb-geno-smith-ranked-worst-nfl-article-1.1852861#ixzz36Wq8q0mT

Dougie, if this is true about the Green Goblin's starting QB, what does this indicate if the team's back-up, Mexico, can't beat him out??

LOL!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Green Goblins! Hey, that captures something about the horror of their legacy.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts