The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

Actually JetMan the best part of that game was the Pats second string D shutting down Eli and the first string Giant O

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

TEBOW.........TEBOW.........when does it all start JM..first game ? 3rd game?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Jetman... Cunningham missed most of last season, Brace is part of d-line rotation, Rasil? Ihedigbo has been cut.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to The Jets......(A thread of laughs!):
    [QUOTE]

In response to The Jets......(A thread of laughs!):

Jetman... Cunningham missed most of last season, Brace is part of d-line rotation, Rasil? Ihedigbo has been cut.

You don't know who RasI is?  I can't blame you, most patsie fans have never seen him on the field.  I just keep hearing that he and McCourty are going to be the best tandem in the NFL.  I do realize that Ihedigbo was cut, BB has a habit of cutting previous years starters late in the preseason. 

[/QUOTE]

DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... run.. .RUN.... RUN

By the way zombione, do they give you ketchup with those fries?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I'm not the least bit concerned about the jets. They are a 4-12 team. The Bills on the other hand should win around 9 or 10 games and could make it as a wild card.

The only AFC team that concerns me is Houston. They will be our only challenge but we  will handle them. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Did mangione get the boot ?Lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

that would be funniest yet

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I was hoping that he would stick around until the Jets are at least 0-2 and watch him run from here with his tail between his legs.. He had to go and get booted though..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

He probably isnt banned, he just goes back and deletes most of his posts. Really strange.  But when you look at the crap he posts maybe not so much.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

He probably isnt banned, he just goes back and deletes most of his posts. Really strange.  But when you look at the crap he posts maybe not so much.

Oh Okay, got it.. That is odd but you're right, looking at the stuff he post says it all. lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

The funniest thing about the yets? The yets

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/joy_of_rex_McKS9QFb36qxna4PrFgzsJ

Ryan: This Jets team could be my best

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer

Yikes ... Jets cut three draft picks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

This just in...

According to their genius coach, their 2nd round pick WR Stephen Hill was " Not my dream pick".  He went on saying that it was Tannenbaum that was "adamant about the guy".

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000057378/article/rex-ryan-stephen-hill-not-my-pick-for-new-york-jets?module=HP11_headline_stack

It just never stops.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Yet more laughs coming your way, from the NFL's answer to the Keystone Cops. Today, we hear the uplifting words from that brilliant scholar, LB Bart Scott. Scott took the time to assure us all that he's not an a******.

I kid you not. Unfortunately, this bogus new system won't allow me to post the cite. If interested, check out the nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets.

LOL!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

I heard the "leadership seminar" was a smashing success and that they all enjoyed it.  I was in NY last week and everyone there is thrilled with Tannenbum's work.    Rex Ryan should easily win coach of the year because everyone knows he isn't full of crap.  They should steamroll this year.  Just a fantastic group.   Great talent and depth.

After reading Bart Scott's latest words to the press, I can see why the leadership seminar is being haled as a huge success.

LOL!!!  

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Here are the "words of wisdom" from the moronic Bart Scott, which I referred to, above:

NY Jets linebacker Bart Scott says he is back after struggling last season, ready to 'ball out' says "I'm not an a------" Jets biggest mouth is fired up for start of season, unhappy he was written off last season and he is letting everyone know it - which is where he is at his best.

By Manish Mehta, NY Daily News

Bart Scott is happy and mouthy again this season - which is where the Jets need him to be.

Bart Scott is happy and mouthy again this season. It is where the Jets need him to be.

Bart Scottwent off on a tangent, riffing about strange men in long beards wandering the streets of Philadelphia, making little sense and making everyone laugh. It was unofficially Open Mic Afternoon in the Jets locker room and the comic was a leaner, lighter linebacker hitting his stride.

Nine months after Scott finished the most confounding season of his 10-year career, the 31-year-old is reenergized and eager to silence his critics.

“You guys tried to throw dirt on me,” Scott told the Daily News. “Mr prognosis: I’m going to ball out.”

From shedding 15 pounds in the offseason to mentoring second-year lineman Kenrick Ellis, Scott looks and sounds like the man Rex Ryan wanted, the guy to be the bridge of his defense when he was hired in 2009. “I can be as good as I’ve ever been,” Scott said.

“Bart has turned back the clock,” defensive coordinator Mike Pettine said. “Last year is last year. We’re not basing any decisions on last year. Bart is different. We have to be smart with the role that we have him in as well. We’re not going to ask Bart to do things that we’re not confident that he can do.”

His future with the Jets was in limbo after last season. Frustrated over a lack of snaps, he wondered out loud whether he’d be back. The Jets explored possible trading partners in the offseason, but nothing materialized. The Jets drafted inside linebacker DeMario Davis in the third round, which served as additional motivation for Scott.

“A lot people wrote him off,” linebacker David Harris said. “He is hungrier, especially with them drafting an inside linebacker at the same position high in the draft. He responded in the way everybody thought he was going to respond.”

A few days after their season ending meltdown in Miami, the Jets fined Scott $10,000 for making an obscene gesture to an overzealous photographer in the locker room. The prevailing thought in the organization was that the incident was overblown.

Scott, one of the most respected and well-liked players by teammates and coaches, agreed to a pay cut before 2011 when Ryan approached him to help free up money for the Jets to pursue other free agents. Scott also convinced LaDainian Tomlinson and Calvin Pace to take similar pay cuts.

“Really? I’m the bad dude?” Scott said about the lasting image of him exiting the locker room after last season. “I’m the one that convinced LT to take a pay cut, so we could try to get Nnamdi Asomugha). I’m the one who took the hit first. I told LT and Calvin... but I’m painted as an a******. I ain’t never been an a******. You can’t paint me as the bad guy.”

His frustrations during the season were palpable as his snaps decreased. According to Pro Football Focus, Scott played 64% of the defensive snaps last season, a 30% reduction from his first year with the Jets in 2009. He was taken off the field due to his inability to consistently cover tight ends or running backs in space. Scott allowed his disappointment to bubble to the surface.

“Last year, the attitude was bad,” Pettine said. “A lot of things factored into it. Bart is a prideful guy. He is a competitor. He wants to be out there. There were too many mistakes. Whether it was a mental mistake or a physical mistake, there were too many.

“Bart will be the first one to admit that his play fell off some last year,” Pettine added. “We talked about it. We discussed it as a staff. If he is not playing well enough to be out there, he is not going to be out there.”

Scott met with Ryan and linebackers coach Bob Sutton in the spring to discuss how he could become an integral part of the defense again in an increasingly pass first league.

“We addressed what we felt were things I should and could improve on,” Scott said. “I took them to heart and went and worked on them. . . . I wasn’t in the playoffs. My body had time to heal. And I had time to work on my game.”

It began with losing weight and spilled onto the practice field.

“He is moving quicker,” Ryan said. “I love the way he is communicating. He is always talking.”

Pettine maintained that Scott will “absolutely” be on the field on some passing situations, but it is unclear exactly how many more snaps he will get this year. The Jets will have plenty of “job sharing” at the linebacker spot, Pettine said. Gang Green will also have a number of three safety packages.

The role for Scott each week will be matchup-driven, Pettine said. He played only about a third of the snaps in two games against the Patriots’ fast-paced, spread offense last season.

“When we’re playing teams that are up tempo, especially early in the year, it is tough to have a guy like that out there every snap,” Pettine said. “I don’t think it is in his best interest to be out there every snap, and I don’t think it is in our interest to have him in every snap. “But against a running team like San Francisco, I don’t know if Bart comes off the field.”

Scott will be positioned in different spots on more packages.

“You have to have a little luck,” Scott said. “And you have to have opportunities.”

Is there any doubt that this knucklehead has taken over for Joey Porter as the biggest buffoon in the NFL?? But, let's get it straight...he is not an a------!!

LOL!!!

25. This post has been removed.