The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

Re: The Jets......(A thread of laughs!)

In response to sporter81's comment:

The Jets were lucky today. Their defense was like swiss cheese, the inept fitzpatrick gave them the game. They will run their mouths until they play a real team and get crushed. They act like they won the super bowl today, sanchez still stinks and will be a turnover machine when facing a good defense like the Patriots.

The Bills ran all over them and made big play after big play only to be undone by a few turnovers.  Once again, Stevie Johnson showed that Revis is just an average corner when you throw at him.  If the Bills put up 28, we should put up 40 no problem.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

yeah and I don't know how the jets will do much of any scoring against us. They wont be doing any "ground and pound" against this run defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

If being up 41-7 with 10 minutes left in the 3rd mean that the:

Jets are "lucky" or
    that Jets defense has holes or
    that the opposing Qb is having a bad day or
    the opposing defense is terrible

Ill sign up for it every week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I think we may have underestimated the Jets.
    Or was it that we overestimated the Bills?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

I think we may have underestimated the Jets.
    Or was it that we overestimated the Bills?

It was overestimating the Bills.  They are awful.  They basically handed the game to the Jets.  Sanchez was horrible.  Did you see his pick to start the game followed by the fans screaming for Tebow?  Watching their overpaid overrated safeties knock each other over instead of tackling Spiller was priceless.  They did more damage to Revis than they did anyone on the Bills.  First round bust Coples was invisible and the whole line was run right over again and again.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

Ellis was pathetic.  Spiller ran all over them from start to finish.  I didn't realize that Stevie Jonson and Jackson didn't play.  Johnson owns Revis and Jackson has done very well against them.  I bet if he had played the Bills would have won.  I predict that the Jets have scored all of the points they will for the first quarter of the season.   As if Sanchez wasn't bad enough, the gimmick wildcat was a complete failure.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

PhatRex is a troll.  If the Jets win next week, he'll be here predicting another superbowl win.  He's a bigger joke than the Jets.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

Umm, you're Phat Rex/Mangione.  You aren't fooling anyone other than the people who support you here as a troll.

ummm...are you talking to yourself?  The past 6 posts are yours and you keep commenting on an imaginary post.
    Antipsychotics and alcohol don't mix.  WOW!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Umm, you're Phat Rex/Mangione.  You aren't fooling anyone other than the people who support you here as a troll.

ummm...are you talking to yourself?  The past 6 posts are yours and you keep commenting on an imaginary post.
    Antipsychotics and alcohol don't mix.  WOW!

[/QUOTE]
    Sure they do. A guy named Griswold told me and told me and he's never wrong about anything.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

Second round bust Hill does his best Joe McNight impression and blows junks on the sideline.  Barnum & Bailey would be jeaulous of that circus.  Jets will lose their next 5 games.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to WeDerrWEBACK's comment:

If being up 41-7 with 10 minutes left in the 3rd mean that the:

Jets are "lucky" or
    that Jets defense has holes or
    that the opposing Qb is having a bad day or
    the opposing defense is terrible

Ill sign up for it every week.

Every week? That's too funny.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

The Jets won't score 48 points in total the rest of the season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

pezz:

This poster is ClifordWasHere is missing the second F and is obviously an impersonator and not Rusty (look at the start date as well).  Since Mangione can't spell McKnight correctly on any of his alternate identities (this one and Bustchise) as well as his "main" one we know it's him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

you have officially flipped your wig.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A Jets troll is a Jets troll by any name. Just one of those constants in the universe. Another one would be that the Jets won't be going anywhere and their trolls will run their mouths in the beginning of the season then morph into a fan of another team by the end.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A Jets troll is a Jets troll by any name. Just one of those constants in the universe. Another one would be that the Jets won't be going anywhere and their trolls will run their mouths in the beginning of the season then morph into a fan of another team by the end.

[/QUOTE]

You know me better than that princess.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Look guys, the Jets totally dominated the Bills - though they did give up some big running plays. While it does not mean the Jets are great they certainly did more than slightly outplay Buffalo.

This was one of the games I expected the Jets to win on their way to 7 to 9 wins. Still, they absolutely played better than I expected. Nonetheless I am not rady to change my expectations on their number of wins just yet. Their O will have to do it against better teams. I do think they have potential.

On the other hand the Pats looked like all their positives form last year were there but they added two All Pro caliber type players to their D front 7 and significantly improved their quality at safety - including Wilson who so many panned. And they showed an ability to employ a dominating running game - better than the Jets running game at this point in time.

So, while the Jets may or may not be for real - and I think they still end up 7 to 9 wins, I think they are just not going to have the team to unseat the Pats.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You know me better than that princess.

[/QUOTE]

And now for the expected 5th grade insult which isn't even original since I used it on Babe many times. Just like your Jets your posts are loud, childish and never accomplish much.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Look guys, the Jets totally dominated the Bills - though they did give up some big running plays. While it does not mean the Jets are great they certainly did more than slightly outplay Buffalo.

This was one of the games I expected the Jets to win on their way to 7 to 9 wins. Still, they absolutely played better than I expected. Nonetheless I am not rady to change my expectations on their number of wins just yet. Their O will have to do it against better teams. I do think they have potential.

On the other hand the Pats looked like all their positives form last year were there but they added two All Pro caliber type players to their D front 7 and significantly improved their quality at safety - including Wilson who so many panned. And they showed an ability to employ a dominating running game - better than the Jets running game at this point in time.

So, while the Jets may or may not be for real - and I think they still end up 7 to 9 wins, I think they are just not going to have the team to unseat the Pats.

The best scenario for us for our division teams to split their series so if the Bills win in Buffalo all is good.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

My God Rusty you can't even win fights with Jet's fans anymore because Patriot fans can't stand you either. Your like the lone wolf...all fierce like...barking at trees and such. It's kind of sad.

Hey run a quick spell checky over this for me will yah bud? And I'm going to need the salary cap implications of the impending doom that is the lockout put into some kind of report (any ideas...you're very savy with that sort correct?). I plan on using it as a joke book...party favor type of thing.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts