The Jets..lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: The Jets..lol

In Response to Re: The Jets..lol:
    In Response to Re: The Jets..lol : He also denied he was praising the Jets and Sanchez.  He acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. Mind you, this is the guy who claimed I am rarely if ever right about anything. Almost every single thing I predicted about the Jets came true. I warned of their cap situation, who they paid money to, who they lost, immaturity, a lack of a true foundation built by Tannenbaum, their true 500 self, Sanchez, overrating their talent, their depth, etc. Many here, including RKarp, bought into it.  LOL! They peaked last year with the win here in January, and it's been all down hill since. I hope they enjoyed the gift the Pats served up on a silver platter for them. This Nov, he came on here telling us he had dinner with Bruschi and Bruschi likes the Jets and all this crap.    He's some employee for ESPN. He said he opens doors for the technical operators on the ESPN trucks on gameday or some crap. But, he's a Jets fan. Every single thread he chimes in on is Jets related, but you never see him on any other threads. It's comical to me someone like this isn't confronted more so, yet I seem to be attacked here on a regular basis. No one should ever believe in anything that's the flavor of the day. There's a reason those things have a short shelf life.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

Remember when that Mangione fool was going on about how much Sanchez had improved this year?  Guess that was a little premature.  26 turnovers = FAIL.  The only thing I really disagree with you about the Jets is Wilkerson.  He looks like a decent player to me although I will admit I have not seen all of their games.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xcaliber. Show xcaliber's posts

A buddy of mine is a DIE-HARD Phins phan and we bet every season on our gms, after they lost the first to our Pats he offered up double or nothing which I jumped on. After they spanked Rex, I called my bud and obsolved him of his debt! I was so happy they put the nail in the coffin!!!! Let's GO PATS!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Bart Scott fined $10000 for flipping off the reporter. League states that it is enough for them, no further fines are needed. Being that he is a Jet is punishment enough. Bwahahahah!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I guess I'm a troll too because I did not want to see the Jets again either. Going into the playoff game last year a lot of people here were saying the Jets did not have chance and that the Pats had blown the Jets out 2 of the 3 previous meetings and therefore Belichek had solved the Jets. It turned out not to be true obviously. No matter what we think of Ryan the person, he has proved he can beat heavily favored teams on the road in the playoffs (Chargers, Colts & Pats). He did this with his quarterback being vastly inferior to the home teams. How often does that happen, not often I would guess. I'm happy he is home because the Pats would have probably faced them again in the divisional round. The Pats would once again be heavily favored and the Pats would be under immense pressure again (I said it before the game last year that I wanted the Ravens and not the Jets and I feel the Pats would have gotten to the superbowl if they could have avoided the Jets last year). Rex has proven that he can motivate his team to a fever pitch for one night and he learned from the blow out loss earlier in the season last year so who is to say he hadn't learned anything from the losses this year.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

I guess I'm a troll too because I did not want to see the Jets again either. Going into the playoff game last year a lot of people here were saying the Jets did not have chance and that the Pats had blown the Jets out 2 of the 3 previous meetings and therefore Belichek had solved the Jets. It turned out not to be true obviously. No matter what we think of Ryan the person, he has proved he can beat heavily favored teams on the road in the playoffs (Chargers, Colts & Pats). He did this with his quarterback being vastly inferior to the home teams. How often does that happen, not often I would guess. I'm happy he is home because the Pats would have probably faced them again in the divisional round. The Pats would once again be heavily favored and the Pats would be under immense pressure again (I said it before the game last year that I wanted the Ravens and not the Jets and I feel the Pats would have gotten to the superbowl if they could have avoided the Jets last year). Rex has proven that he can motivate his team to a fever pitch for one night and he learned from the blow out loss earlier in the season last year so who is to say he hadn't learned anything from the losses this year.  
    Posted by ccnsd

The reason I did not want to see them was any chance at losing to those buffoons and the fans would have been unsufferable for months. I shudder to think of going through that again, I for one am glad that there is no possible way that could happen now!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In Response to Re: The Jets..lol : The reason I did not want to see them was any chance at losing to those buffoons and the fans would have been unsufferable for months. I shudder to think of going through that again, I for one am glad that there is no possible way that could happen now!
    Posted by xBruzer77

Excellent point because this board was overrun with Jets, Steelers and Colt trolls after last years playoff game and it was insufferable. With many of the biggest Pat fan trash talkers conveniently nowhere to be seen. I would rather not go through that again. Only a loss to Tebow and the Broncos could compare (I shudder to imagine it). I hope the Steelers win. I would rather face a dinged up Rothlisberger next week than after they beat the Ravens in two weeks (if they manage to do it). People are not remembering how well the Steelers played against the Pats earlier this year. Brady's numbers were good, it's just that the Pats could not get the Steelers offense off the field, It was shocking to see the Steelers go air Coryell on the Pats so effectively in that first half.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to "Re: The Jets..lol":
    In Response to Re: The Jets..lol : He also denied he was praising the Jets and Sanchez.  He acted like he didn't know what I was talking about. Mind you, this is the guy who claimed I am rarely if ever right about anything. Almost every single thing I predicted about the Jets came true. I warned of their cap situation, who they paid money to, who they lost, immaturity, a lack of a true foundation built by Tannenbaum, their true 500 self, Sanchez, overrating their talent, their depth, etc. Many here, including RKarp, bought into it.  LOL! They peaked last year with the win here in January, and it's been all down hill since. I hope they enjoyed the gift the Pats served up on a silver platter for them. This Nov, he came on here telling us he had dinner with Bruschi and Bruschi likes the Jets and all this crap.    He's some employee for ESPN. He said he opens doors for the technical operators on the ESPN trucks on gameday or some crap. But, he's a Jets fan. Every single thread he chimes in on is Jets related, but you never see him on any other threads. It's comical to me someone like this isn't confronted more so, yet I seem to be attacked here on a regular basis. No one should ever believe in anything that's the flavor of the day. There's a reason those things have a short shelf life. Posted by RidingWithTheKingII
    But Rusty, you said the exact same things the last 2 years and the Jets went to the divisional finals and the Pats one and done. You said Mankins wouldn't be retained You said Ocho would pan out You said Ellis was a great signing Ditto Albert You said the Pats need to run more So aren't you usually wrong? Btw, I owned a film production company for 30 years(family business) and sold out to ESPN. Now consulting for them and doing some NFL work and NE minor league baseball work. I don't need to open doors. I haven't missed a Pats home game or playoff game other than a handful in over 20 years. I have the chance in my profession to mingle with numerous scouts, ex players now in the media. I think my observations based on my experiences and social contacts make my observations a bit more feasible than a blowhard such as you. I am not a Jets troll, just someone who gets a kick out of proving you wrong. Your anti Jets sentiment in the face of their past playoff success is laughable. And to top it off it is a blast to yank your chain. You are a flounder who ALWAYS takes the bait. Enjoy the playoffs, keep thinking you are famous and a legend in your own mind, and go Pats!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

LMAO.
    Posted by xBruzer77

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Hello, Jets fan? Are you out there? No rebuttals? Your team is a mess.

Sections
Shortcuts