The Kansas City Patriots!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

The Kansas City Patriots!

Well it looks like Pioli didn't waste time in picking up Matt Gutierrez.  So it looks like the plan in Denver and K.C. will be to just pick up any player the Pats cut.

Hilarious!!

Well at least they didn't pick up Bo Rudd. Oh, that was Mangini.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Re: The Kansas City Patriots!

There going 2 B good this YR., don't laugh. Cassel is going 2 get them 8 or 9 W's. The big P no's what he's going. Y won't any team take R players.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to The Kansas City Patriots!:
    Well it looks like Pioli didn't waste time in picking up Matt Gutierrez.  So it looks like the plan in Denver and K.C. will be to just pick up any player the Pats cut. Hilarious!! Well at least they didn't pick up Bo Rudd. Oh, that was Mangini.
    Posted by Grogan77

I guess the NY twits...I mean jets don't have the market cornered on signing former patriots anymore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fezdorf. Show Fezdorf's posts

In Response to Re: The Kansas City Patriots!:
    There going 2 B good this YR., don't laugh. Cassel is going 2 get them 8 or 9 W's. The big P no's what he's going. Y won't any team take R players.
    Posted by ZigZig

9 wins?  That's a wee bit aggressive for the Chiefs in year 1 of the Pioli era.  They'll be better, sure.  And their division is probably the worst in football, but look at their schedule and tell me which 8-9 wins they'll get? 

They play the NFC East and have a tough non-conference schedule.  They can win 2 vs. Oakland, split with the Broncos, maybe take Buffalo and Cleveland at home, and Cincy on the road.  That's 6 wins.  Give em 7 if they steal a game @ Jax, Denver or Washington.   Vegas has their over/under line at 5.5 wins.  8 or 9?  Not this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea Fez and I bet you said the same thing about the Dolphins and Falcons last year right? KC has just as good a chance at having a bounce back year as anyone else. The last few years we have seen it time and time again. A team gets a new QB (Cassel) a new GM (Scott P) and a New head coach (Haley) and then they turn things around faster then anyone thought. It happened with the saints, it happened with the dolphins, and it happened with the falcons. So dont count KC out just yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

Yea Fez and I bet you said the same thing about the Dolphins and Falcons last year right? KC has just as good a chance at having a bounce back year as anyone else. The last few years we have seen it time and time again. A team gets a new QB (Cassel) a new GM (Scott P) and a New head coach (Haley) and then they turn things around faster then anyone thought. It happened with the saints, it happened with the dolphins, and it happened with the falcons. So dont count KC out just yet.
    Posted by MVPkilla

Don't forget the 01 Patriots either, 00 was an ugly year.

Plus KC plays in the softest division in all of Football.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Exactly. They have a very good shot at turning things around, plus D. Bowe the WR is starting to look real good and now he has Cassel to throw to him so he could look even better next year. I am not saying it will happen but i wouldnt count it out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Exactly. They have a very good shot at turning things around, plus D. Bowe the WR is starting to look real good and now he has Cassel to throw to him so he could look even better next year. I am not saying it will happen but i wouldnt count it out.
    Posted by MVPkilla

Killa, after the phins went from 1-15 to the AFC East champions, anything is possible.  But when BB Joined the Pats he built his team with his own players, and so far nothing has changed.  I think BB has made brillant moves by loading up on 2nd rd picks for years to come and it may prove to be the best draft class in 2009.   All I'm saying is BB has proven himself to be the brains behind the entire Patriot system for the last nine years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Oh no doubt, BB wont skip a beat with out Scott P. but Scott P. deffently learned how to do things from the school of Belichick and he will build his team the same way Bill did. Scott might not have been the man with the plan but he deffently worked great with Bill and learned the best way to do things, the belichick way. If anyone can return KC to the playoffs its Scott P. He was belichicks number 1 student.

10. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts