The last word? Tebow vs. Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

The last word? Tebow vs. Brady

A good read. Shines light on Tebowmania and brings it down a notch or two. Tebow crashes down to earth.
    How lucky are Pats fans to have Tom Brady as our QB?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/12/19/tim-tebow-crashes-to-earth-as-denver-broncos-get-walloped.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: The last word? Tebow vs. Brady

In Response to The last word? Tebow vs. Brady:
    [QUOTE]A good read. Shines light on Tebowmania and brings it down a notch or two. Tebow crashes down to earth. How lucky are Pats fans to have Tom Brady as our QB? http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/12/19/tim-tebow-crashes-to-earth-as-denver-broncos-get-walloped.html
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

I watched 'The Brady 6' (an NFL Films production) on ESPN over the weekend. Pretty good look at the QBs taken before him, and how hard he worked to get where he is. Nothing was handed to him, he has earned everything he has.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/12/brady-6-highlights-the-inaccuracy-of-the-draft/

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In Response to Re: The last word? Tebow vs. Brady:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The last word? Tebow vs. Brady : I watched 'The Brady 6' (an NFL Films production) on ESPN over the weekend. Pretty good look at the QBs taken before him, and how hard he worked to get where he is. Nothing was handed to him, he has earned everything he has. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/12/brady-6-highlights-the-inaccuracy-of-the-draft/
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]

Thx. Great article. Some new and interesting facts I hadn't read before. One thing I do know but is always good to read is that Brady does personify Heart, Drive, and Determination.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Ya know, I have a hard time understand why some people hate Brady.  Other than the fact he most likely beat their team in the playoffs so they are cry-babies.

But yes, drafted 6th round, back up who came in and worked so hard for everything.  I see the Manning boys and they are spoiled brats to me.  Had everything handed to them from their father (rich spoiled kids). Then when Archie had to step in and tell SD not to draft his son... wow... You should HONORED to play in the NFL... not demand who drafts you!  Same when Archie opened his mouth about Colts drafting Luck.  Shut up already.

Just my two cents...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In Response to Re: The last word? Tebow vs. Brady:
    [QUOTE]Ya know, I have a hard time understand why some people hate Brady.  Other than the fact he most likely beat their team in the playoffs so they are cry-babies. But yes, drafted 6th round, back up who came in and worked so hard for everything.  I see the Manning boys and they are spoiled brats to me.  Had everything handed to them from their father (rich spoiled kids). Then when Archie had to step in and tell SD not to draft his son... wow... You should HONORED to play in the NFL... not demand who drafts you!  Same when Archie opened his mouth about Colts drafting Luck.  Shut up already. Just my two cents...
    Posted by IraqSteve[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. Archie Manning an his boys act like entitled brats.  TB is a class act on and off the field.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Good read.  Pretty much agree with his take on Tebow.  Won't comment on his  Brady take since I think TB's the best there is and there aren't enough superlatives in the English language to describe him. 

Sections
Shortcuts