The Legacy discussions - boy can they skew stuff!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The Legacy discussions - boy can they skew stuff!

Interesting to listen to the talking heads today..  with that said.

Lot's of bashing of Brady on this board today.  If you did not know the final score, here are the stat lines for Brady his last two games:

13 for 25 - 198 yds - 0 TDs - 0 INTs - QBR - 75.1 - PR - 78.4

24 for 38 - 277 yds - 1 TD - 0 INTs - QBR - 66.1 - PR 93.9

Which game did the Pats win?

As for legacy:

Manning = 4 AFCCGs - 3 won - 3 SBs - 1 won with one TBD

Brady = 8 AFCCGs - 5 won - 5 SBs - 3 won

They talk like Manning did a lot better don't they.

We also have the "team" discussion.  Manning leads his teams to win and it is all about how Manning did the job, but, when his team loses, it is the team's fault.  Brady leads his teams to win and they talk about the better team he has, but when the Pats lose, Brady's fault.

Yesterday, there was much said about all the weapons Manning has at his disposal to Brady's no name group.  Manning was untouched in the pocket, his receivers got open, he had a couple over throws and Manning was masterful.  Brady was harried in the pocket, knocked down a bit, sacked twice, his receivers had difficulty getting open down field, he, too, had some over throws, Brady played badly.

The perception here and in the media of these two is so divergent, it is amazing.  Manning is all about Manning and all credit goes to Manning. Brady, it is either him or credit goes to his team being better.  I can imagine Manning playing on the Pats O as it is currently constituted.  There would be a lot of players under the bus.  'nuff said.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: The Legacy discussions - boy can they skew stuff!

bump... any thoughts? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

its isnt about manning and brady cause manning had all these weapons even in the 2000's

harrison, wayne , E. james , dallas clark

brady had Jags and a stout defense to cover up for his dink and dunk offense .

but now he has Jags WR and a one of the worst defenses in the NFL so even if he would get a QBR of 150 and a perfect game i dont think the defense is up to the task .

you can call it legacy but thats crap , its a team game and the denver defense won it for them , and denver offense just abused the pats defense .

numbers dont matter when your sitting home and watching the SB 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I want both leagacies to be cemented as the greatest

I think both men need to take some blame for yesterday's loss.

BB got comepletely out coached and admitted it afterward

and I think Brady wasnt totally to blame for 3 first half points but is part blame of it. He put up points all year with these weapons and crap O-line... why not yesterday?

both men deserve grief yesterday. just bad performance coaching and Brady wasnt perfect which with this team, isnt enough

Sections
Shortcuts