The legendary (and stoic) Bill Belichick's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from danpatsoxnj. Show danpatsoxnj's posts

The legendary (and stoic) Bill Belichick's

You know how after amost every game (even games our Pats totally dominate in) coach Bill usually down plays things in his best, stoic manner. Take for example tonight's 45-10 whooping of Denver. Here's how I see his press conference:

Reporter: "Hey coach, you totally dominated Tim Tebow and the Broncos. I bet the extra week couldn't have gone by any quicker for you. You looked very prepared(understatement.) What's your take on the outcome?"

Bill B: (In his best monitone/stoic manner) "Well Denver is a great team. They played hard. Make no doubt about it. And we, well we played 60 minutes of football. We played well in all three phases of the game - offense, defense and special teams. I'm sure there are things we could have done better. I'm going to have to look at the tape. But right now I'm justed focusing on next week."

So I was thinking...Do you think it's possible that in the off season Bill could be sitting around the house hanging with his buddies like John Bon J, etc...drinkin' a little wine and ACTUALLY admitting - "Hey, you what? MY TEAM KICKED BUTT. WE KICKED BUTT. WE ABSOLUTELY F***-ING KICKED BUTT." Only, no one outside his inner circle has EVER heard Bill utter such words before! Almost like the missing Nixon tapes. Imagine someone producing those rare 18 1/2 minutes of Bill bragging about certain Patriots players, certain specific teams etc. IMAGINE how rare that would be to find those!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: The legendary (and stoic) Bill Belichick's

I suspect the BB we have come to know at press conferences disappears as soon as he leaves that podium.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: The legendary (and stoic) Bill Belichick's

From what I've read and heard, BB is indeed a very different guy when not dealing with the press.