The level of HYPOCRISY....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: The level of HYPOCRISY....

In Response to Re: The level of HYPOCRISY....:
    [QUOTE]Point taken.  Its lonely at the top isn't it.  Let me know how it looks up there.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

Cold and snowy!!!   (-;

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

The Browns scored 14 last week. For them, that's running up the score. Where's Specter?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to The level of HYPOCRISY....:
    [QUOTE]in the media and out of town fans is amazing.  Consider - This year alone has seen the following final scores: NYG 44 - OAK 7; ATL 45 - SF 10; SEA 41 - JAX 0; NO 48 - PHI 22; SF 35 - STL 0 The Pats win 59 - 0 and we are seeing headlines about the Pats running up the score.  All they did is execute plays and all this in the SNOW!  Did we see ANY such headlines for the above games?  NOPE!  Seems what is good for the rest of the league doesn't apply to the Patriots.  Teams winning big is a sign of their superiority and great game, their fans celebrating all the way.  Pats win big, they are arrogant, classless, run up the score, BB is a jerk and some moronic out of town fan will wish Brady had been clocked and hurt.  What hypocrisy!!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

You have to consider that the Pats and BB are hated by ESPN and they want to make a new QB star to give them something to talk about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

I think most of this was WEEI making up a story for ratings

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cwiegmann24. Show cwiegmann24's posts

I loved it in 2007 when a player (I think it was Ellis Hobbs, but I could be wrong) said that he'd be ashamed to pick up a game check if he'd quit trying halfway through the game. Players in the NFL are professionals, they are paid to play the game. They are not paid to keep a game competitive. Tom Brady is supposed to throw touchdowns. The Titans defense is supposed to stop them. Somebody wasn't doing their job, and it's not the Patriots' fault.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NineSevenEight. Show NineSevenEight's posts

[QUOTE]There are a lot of hacks working for national sports media today and Patrick is one of the premier hacks, IMO. Oh, and he sounds flat and boring to boot. On an aside, if Bruschi is not using a ghost writer on his work, I have to say I am mightily impressed with his columns and commentary.  He could be a star if he sticks with it. However, Harrsion is going to make too many enemies with his no-holds-barred style.  Who will he interview?  The waterboy?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

What about Trent Dilfer on ESPN today and his QB rankings thus far? He had Brady AT NUMBER 9! A notch above Carson Palmer!

Peyton Manning (who Dilfer said is the best QB to ever play)
    Drew Brees
    Eli Manning
    Bret Farve
    Kyle Orton
    Aaron Rodgers
    Ben Rothlesburger
    Joe Flacco
    Tom Brady
    Carson Palmer

I know Tom's coming off his injury and hasn't been on top of his game, but DAMN! NINTH? After just coming off throwing 5 TDS in ONE quarter! Wow. What's surprised me most is that that feat has been absolutely buried in sports news. I know I've never seen anything like that since it hasn't happened since........................................1950. And to do it in the snow six games into the season after recovering from a torn ACL!? I know it was the Tennesee Titans but the Pats had been shaky in the air all year even with WR's WIDE open and TB goes out and finds his accuracy in weather like that? That's impressive as anything I've ever seen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I have decided the following-  The fans of other teams generally hate us.  If we win, they hate us more.  If we do anything wrong, at all, they will focus on that as the objectification of their hatred.  They hate Tom.  Randy.  Coach.  Rodney.  Whatever.  My motto to anyone out there is... kiss my backside.  I don't care about running up the score, Bill having no/bad personality, Tom being a supermodel, having no class, whatever.  Its about us winning.  That is all.  I do not care what Fisher, Dungy, TMQ, fans of other teams, Rush Limbaugh, President Barak Obama, or the ghost of Ronald Reagan think about the team I love.  I love this team.  I like the way its run, acts, executes, wins, trades, drafts, refuses to talk, shake hands, kiss butts, and irritates everyone else in the league.  Love 'em.  Best team ever. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]AGC - Were you reading about these other games to the depth you are reading about your pats?  That could be the difference, I don't know.  I haven't read anything yet about the pats running up the score.  Other thoughts 59 is 169% of 35.  144% of 41.  If that matters. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

uggdog

It doesn't matter because you don't matter

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Maybe ESPon should have a poll that asks how many points the Patriots can win by and not be considered poor sports.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The level of HYPOCRISY.... : What about Trent Dilfer on ESPN today and his QB rankings thus far? He had Brady AT NUMBER 9! A notch above Carson Palmer! Peyton Manning (who Dilfer said is the best QB to ever play) Drew Brees Eli Manning Bret Farve Kyle Orton Aaron Rodgers Ben Rothlesburger Joe Flacco Tom Brady Carson Palmer I know Tom's coming off his injury and hasn't been on top of his game, but DAMN! NINTH? After just coming off throwing 5 TDS in ONE quarter! Wow. What's surprised me most is that that feat has been absolutely buried in sports news. I know I've never seen anything like that since it hasn't happened since........................................1950. And to do it in the snow six games into the season after recovering from a torn ACL!? I know it was the Tennesee Titans but the Pats had been shaky in the air all year even with WR's WIDE open and TB goes out and finds his accuracy in weather like that? That's impressive as anything I've ever seen.
    Posted by NineSevenEight[/QUOTE]

Two thoughts:

1) Who cares what anyone outside of NE fans thinks about the team. Brady is the man!

2) Dilfer: Yeah he was always my hero when he was a QB. How does someone who you would not hire get to have a vote. Next we will be quoting underdog....please. This is like Paula Abdul judging singing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]"Dungy so much as said that and he would expect his players to play hard until the end. " Except when a playoff spot for Tennessee is on the line, then he'll throw the game.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    LOL - Is this what you said when Belichick sat his starters after their playoff spot was secured?  What's on the line for the opponent only should never be considered within a game plan. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The level of HYPOCRISY.... : uggdog It doesn't matter because you don't matter
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]
    You got me there.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts of my conversation with someone else. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

I love it.  Anytime the national "pundits" are bashing the Pats it is sign that they are winning again, and because BB gives them nothing it is the only way they can take shots.  Last week Brady was finished according to some, and this week he and the Pats are running it up.  It is a beautiful thing to hear these clowns come up with something foolish.  I would gladly take another 5-10 years of this as most of us know for many years this team was neck and neck with the likes of today's Lions, Rams, etc.  It is all good...

Sections
Shortcuts