the madden Jinx

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the madden Jinx

well they are down to nine finalists.peyton is one of them,should we hope he wins?
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/04/22/madden-cover-finalists-narrowed-to-nine/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: the madden Jinx

cassel would be fitting ...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

in one way i would like cassel to win it,but every player that has gotten on the cover,has gotten injured,or just didnt have a good year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I can't imagine it NOT being Adrian Peterson.

How did Matt Cassel make this list?

Who the heck is Matt Cassel?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

prairiemike,  I see you gave up Tim the Enchanter.  He will be missed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

And the winner is Ben Rothleisberger

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

The Madden Curse is "all too real."

Check this out: since they started putting players on the cover of the game, every one has had an injury except for Eddie George and Barry Sanders.

Sanders retired that season, and never played the very season he was on the cover. George bobbled a pass into a pick that cost his team the season, and then was injured the next season.

Here is the link: http://www.snopes.com/sports/football/maddencurse.asp

We can add Brett Favre who appears on the cover in a Packers uni, who was then traded, then stunk, then had a career ending shoulder injury.

Ouch. I wouldn't want to be Matt Cassel. LOL.

Or any of those cats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Question: If it is Matt shouldn't it be in a Patriot uniform since he's there for his work last year like all the others???????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Matt Cassel!!!!!! that would be so funny!

In the it should be either Larry Fitz or Big Ben or maybe Troy Palumalu since they were in the super bowl last year. I always think the cover should go to someone who either won or played in the super bowl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

they should put this on the cover to bad he's already dead.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

too soon?.....lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]The Madden Curse is "all too real." Check this out: since they started putting players on the cover of the game, every one has had an injury except for Eddie George and Barry Sanders. Sanders retired that season, and never played the very season he was on the cover. George bobbled a pass into a pick that cost his team the season, and then was injured the next season. Here is the link: http://www.snopes.com/sports/football/maddencurse.asp We can add Brett Favre who appears on the cover in a Packers uni, who was then traded, then stunk, then had a career ending shoulder injury. Ouch. I wouldn't want to be Matt Cassel. LOL. Or any of those cats.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    ZB-thats what im saying.i would rather have a player get the cover that would give the pats a run for there money.i dont wish any bad injuries,but to just have a bad year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

Picture of Black Cats Skrufy, Veto, and Minja

Sections
Shortcuts