The Man is back in Town...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

Re: The Man is back in Town...

I'd like to see that! Giants vs. Pats... but sorry JintsFan I'm looking for a different outcome haha!

It's gonna be a great season for both teams I think. The biggest problem you have is replacing Plaxico though - good luck (addition by subtraction I say).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

So who is this man that is back in town?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I think you had better worry about your Giants beating the Eagles before you worry about SB44! Eli didn't look too good once his buddy Plax left. While that defense is still pretty damn good, the offense needs to improve quite a bit. I suppose you could say the same about our defense. It's a bit early to think about the playoffs, but anything can happen. Both teams do draft pretty well, so it's not a reach to say they both could be much improved over last year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

You're right, Jints! Tom Brady is back and all Patriot fans are happy about the prospect of #12 torching the NFL with his offensive mates. The Giants, as they have done in recentl years, have drafted well (IMO); however, the real test will be whether Eli can get over losing his safety blanket: Plaxico. If he does, the Giants will do well. If not, you may be facing a long and trying season my friend.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Jints,It looks like the Jints are going to have to rely on rookies to bail out the wr's corps,better hope the 2 WR's they draft pan out! Barsden and Hicks or the jints will be finishing picking up sticks!!! Noone roots for the Spankees!!!! Just Bronx morons.The Patriots are loaded,I know that the jints brought some more defensive help.So it'll be interesting too se how both clubs mature during the season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to The Man is back in Town...:
    [QUOTE]Howdy all my up-north friends and foes! Your all-time fav NYer is back among the living! Looking forward to the pigskin because my Mets are decimated by injuries and inconsistent play and it's a long shot for the wildcard so...bring on the NFL! Dissappointing 2008 for both of us last year but hope springs eternal! Pats have Brady back, Jints have Osi, both teams loaded and drafted well and poised for big season...we hope! Perhaps a SB42 rematch? Ya never know! Can't wait for opening kick off! BTW, I root for the Sox over the Evil Empire ALWAYS!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

You mean your last year's savior Farve? Who is it this year? Maybe you should get Arod from the spankees

You've been pulling you silly disgruntled Sox fan act for a months oh pathetic one.
    So how was summer camp for genetic mistakes? Did you make any good ashtrays?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Action-Jackson. Show Action-Jackson's posts

Sections
Shortcuts