The mans 'genius' knows no bounds - re:Rusty...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

The mans 'genius' knows no bounds - re:Rusty...

Now they are naming food dishes after him...

http://allrecipes.com/video/3864/rusty-chicken-thighs/detail.aspx?ms=1&prop25=126265872&prop26=DailyDish&prop27=2013-11-06&prop28=Feature_1&prop29=Title&me=1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: The mans 'genius' knows no bounds - re:Rusty...

I looked out the window this morning and the first thing I noticed was a guy walking his dog.  That darn dog took a steaming Rusty on my neighbors lawn across the street.  I had to yell at him to pick up after the dog.  The nerve of some people.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I looked out the window this morning and the first thing I noticed was a guy walking his dog.  That darn dog took a steaming Rusty on my neighbors lawn across the street.  I had to yell at him to pick up after the dog.  The nerve of some people.   

[/QUOTE]
     have to admit that is funny

so we re tied  ha ha ha and I have more points than you-- ready to see poutin crash and burn!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Best part was the comercial for me before the video was for diamond walnuts. Some lady just going off saying "you're so perfect, how do you do it? You are never wrong, how do you make things so perfectly". I thought the irony in that commercial for a link to 'Rusty' chicken to make fun of Rusty was beyond hysterical

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
     have to admit that is funny

so we re tied  ha ha ha and I have more points than you-- ready to see poutin crash and burn!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are kicking my butt in points for sure!!  But I do hold a win over you so Tongue Out

And you are going to lose this weekend and I am going to win... big!  so Tongue Out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Which leads us back to that age old question... Can you make Rusty Chicken out of Rusty Shi??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO that was a good one

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggerjoe. Show wiggerjoe's posts

[QUOTE]

I looked out the window this morning and the first thing I noticed was a guy walking his dog.  That darn dog took a steaming Rusty on my neighbors lawn across the street.  In my neigbourhood it usually the guy taking the dump. Now I am not saying its rusty, could be jints.   

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now they are naming food dishes after him...

http://allrecipes.com/video/3864/rusty-chicken-thighs/detail.aspx?ms=1&prop25=126265872&prop26=DailyDish&prop27=2013-11-06&prop28=Feature_1&prop29=Title&me=1

[/QUOTE]

you mean they have a sandwich named "The Blowhard"?

Sections
Shortcuts