The Marketing of Tebow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

The Marketing of Tebow

Good, bad, or indifferent....Tebow is smart to get as many endorsement contracts over the next year or so that his managers can handle.  If he tanks professionally, he should be financially set for life if he manages his money. If he does well, he'll earn tons more.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?id=5312888

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: The Marketing of Tebow

Or in other words, "Strike while the iron is hot."

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: The Marketing of Tebow:
    Or in other words, "Strike while the iron is hot."
    Posted by p-mike

Hellya.  That's what I'd do.  This may or may not be his only 15 minutes of fame.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

With all the odds against prior to the draft, he still managed to come smelling like roses. if he pulls off a TB in Denver they'll forget all about John Elway, and he'll reap all the rewards

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I actually think he'll do well eventually. There's still something to be said for people with his spirit. I just have a feeling he'll eventually excel in this league in some form or fashion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I am willing to take a wait and see attitude for Tebow. He was a star in college less because of talent and more because of drive. If there is a way for him to produce, he will find it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

I like Tebow, and hope he does well.  Denver was a great place for him to land.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

With all the odds against prior to the draft, he still managed to come smelling like roses. if he pulls off a TB in Denver they'll forget all about John Elway, and he'll reap all the rewards
    Posted by kansaspatriot

The arguments against Tebow were due to questions regarding talent, not heart. So, his management team rightly said....let's send u to "school" and retool your footwork and throwing mechanics, publicize it before the draft...and see what happens. He's a little ways from being either a TB or Elway...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gt281ci. Show gt281ci's posts

every jesus freak loves him

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Posted by gt281ci

True. It's also the reason why some folks hate him.

His PR team will have to walk a fine line re: religion. No more bible verses on his eye black.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

well he is already the cover boy for NCAA 11 with his deal with EA Sports...and im sure he will get some marketing money just because of who he is...but if he is still riding the pine or not playing well like brady quinn...then i expect him to have one or 2 ads out there and that be about it...after all...being overrated doesnt sell anything

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Posted by gt281ci

What a waste of a post...God Bless

Sections
Shortcuts