The MELLON HEAD and THE DWARF UNITE!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: The MELLON HEAD and THE DWARF UNITE!

cheap shot on WW.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

cheap shot on WW.

I still owe him one for the other choke job drop!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I just about sprayed water on the screen reading that headline! Nice work!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

At last! THE DWARF has finally got his SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP!  All hail the MELLON HEAD and his new found DWARF. May they reign in Mile High relishing the opportunity to share the SINGLE Super Bowl Championship they have between them during their combined 23-years of NFL experience. Never fear! They have built AMAZING STATS during those 2+ decades! Who needs NFL Championships when you can have MVPs and individual records? They come from the Rajon Rondo school of sports psychology.......

But wait that makes no sense cuz Rondo atleast takes over games in playoffs and carries the team. I think you should get over the fact he left. Stop being a prima donna buddy.

Get over it? I am celebrating it! I was pushing for this over a year ago....think before you open your mouth "BUDDY". As for RONDO....he takes over nearly every posession of EVERY GAME. Thats why were are better without him too...pay  attention "BUDDY"!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to jam757's comment:

I just about sprayed water on the screen reading that headline! Nice work!

Thanks, man!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Get over it? I am celebrating it! I was pushing for this over a year ago....think before you open your mouth "BUDDY". As for RONDO....he takes over nearly every posession of EVERY GAME. Thats why were are better without him too...pay  attention "BUDDY"!

I suppose you will try and be a tough guy and cheap shot Brady when he finally leaves too huh?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

cheap shot on WW.

Hey man,WW  played hard for six years and is a good person. Maybe is was not perfect by your definition but there is no call to disrespect him. If you wish to disrespect someone try the Slug that presently occupies the White House.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I suppose you will try and be a tough guy and cheap shot Brady when he finally leaves too huh?

Nope. Tom Brady walks the walk. He is a 3-time SuperBowl Champion who has earned all the respect we can muster no matter what happens moving forward. See, the Dwarf has the nerve to spend the last 6-years being spoon fed balls by the greatest QB in the history of the NFL, then when it means more than anything he has experienced in his entire athletic carreer, DOINK! off his hands, there goes a whole season of NFL work in front of 10s of millions of viewers. Then, he has the nerve to act offended when its time for him to negotiate a new contract just a few weeks later. He then shows his asz when they franchise tag him. Shows open disrespect to the organization and its philosophy of keeping business outta the media and making statements like "putting it in bill's face", then in the AFC Championship game "DOINK", he does it again. ALL THE STATS IN THE WORLD don't add up to a championship! Bigtime players make bigtime pays in bigtime situations. TOM BRADY HAS RINGS to prove it! WASTE WELKER is simply the product of Hall of Fame QBs. NO RINGS! Thanks for listening.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

cheap shot on WW.

Hey man,WW  played hard for six years and is a good person. Maybe is was not perfect by your definition but there is no call to disrespect him. If you wish to disrespect someone try the Slug that presently occupies the White House.

OK, I hear ya! But that is the price he's gotta pay for being paid MILLIONS to play a game for OUR entertainment. No worse than a boo! Dude. He does it for the money, and failed on two really badly timed occasions. See, he gets plenty enough dough to "work hard". I give him some of my money too. HE GETS NO PASS cuz he still got his money and I wasn't entertained!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

At last! THE DWARF has finally got his SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONSHIP!  All hail the MELLON HEAD and his new found DWARF. May they reign in Mile High relishing the opportunity to share the SINGLE Super Bowl Championship they have between them during their combined 23-years of NFL experience. Never fear! They have built AMAZING STATS during those 2+ decades! Who needs NFL Championships when you can have MVPs and individual records? They come from the Rajon Rondo school of sports psychology.......

But wait that makes no sense cuz Rondo atleast takes over games in playoffs and carries the team. I think you should get over the fact he left. Stop being a prima donna buddy.

But if youre gonna compare Welker and Rondo atleast make sure theyre similar. Welker drops passes on critical moments. Rondo just hogs the ball and waits until the last few seconds to pass it off but he atleast wins us games in the playoffs. See? Not similar and yes i know youre celebrating but to stoop down and call him a dwarf and stuff just makes you sound like a prima donna. We all know that he did mostly good when he was here and he was very popular with the fans so instead of being classless just celebrate that we have a new beginning. No need to be so crass. And dont take this personal bud.

AP, no disrespct to you, but I don't answer to anyone on this board. If you don't like my takes, "ignore" me. Now then, where was I? Oh yeah......Wes Welker is a butter fingered DWARF!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I guess you and I are in the minority on this one because i agree it was time to move on and really I think its a couple years too late but Hey, we all cant agree. I just dont get the people who act like we will never get a 1st down now with Wes gone like we didnt win 3 SBs by spreading the ball around to different WRs. Im mad that BB took this long to dump this dink,dunk 120 balls to Wes and by playoffs he is beat up, cant catch the clutch balls and is dazed after one big hit. It was way over due and some shortsighted fans think He made this team and thats a disrespect to Brady. Im excited, as you are to see this offense take a new direction.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

@RallyC- atleast Rondo has a RING!!!! LOL!!!! he also elevates his game in the playoffs, wes declines in the playoffs.

Excellent points G!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I guess you and I are in the minority on this one because i agree it was time to move on and really I think its a couple years too late but Hey, we all cant agree. I just dont get the people who act like we will never get a 1st down now with Wes gone like we didnt win 3 SBs by spreading the ball around to different WRs. Im mad that BB took this long to dump this dink,dunk 120 balls to Wes and by playoffs he is beat up, cant catch the clutch balls and is dazed after one big hit. It was way over due and some shortsighted fans think He made this team and thats a disrespect to Brady. Im excited, as you are to see this offense take a new direction.

YO 3-OG! Now we're talkin! I'm with ya, man. I don't know why it took so long. We needed a change some time ago, and Wes opened the door for it with his snyde remarks and ill timed drops. Hey, truth is, I liked Wes for what he was to this team. BUT, old, slowing, balding, hair-club advertising ballers ain't what I'm looking for on my favorite team. He even did a DEPENDS diaper commercial. SEE-YA! WES....I mean DWARF! ;-)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

cheap shot on WW.

OK, I hear ya! But that is the price he's gotta pay for being paid MILLIONS to play a game for OUR entertainment. No worse than a boo! Dude. He does it for the money, and failed on two really badly timed occasions. See, he gets plenty enough dough to "work hard". I give him some of my money too. HE GETS NO PASS cuz he still got his money and I wasn't entertained!

An old Baseball Mgr said. "We have guy who always gets a hit as a pinch hitter and will strike out the opposition's best hitter but he is sitting in the stands and we can't get him to put down his beer to come down on the field"!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

cheap shot on WW.

An old Baseball Mgr said. "We have guy who always gets a hit as a pinch hitter and will strike out the opposition's best hitter but he is sitting in the stands and we can't get him to put down his beer to come down on the field"!!!!

Regardless, its my perogative to say whatever it is I want too here. So tell me, was that player a Red Sox?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

YO 3-OG! Now we're talkin! I'm with ya, man. I don't know why it took so long. We needed a change some time ago, and Wes opened the door for it with his snyde remarks and ill timed drops. Hey, truth is, I liked Wes for what he was to this team. BUT, old, slowing, balding, hair-club advertising ballers ain't what I'm looking for on my favorite team. He even did a DEPENDS diaper commercial. SEE-YA! WES....I mean DWARF! ;-)

Even though he played here up until last year, I believe BB was over him after the footsy comments. He then went further off the deep end 2 years ago when Chad came here and introduced Wes to twitter and THIS is where Wes tried to be too personable and funny and I never found him to be funny. It seemed forced and Im sure BB was sick of his self promoting. I mean during a post game conference last year he said "yea its always nice to stick it in Bills face once in a while" while laughing and that kind of sh*t dont fly here. Vrable was much more important and BB traded him for the same kind of antics and pushing the line in terms of joking with BB. This is a Proffesional Business, not High School.  Wes played himself by listening to fans  here saying he would be paid like a # 1. I guess the league agreed with me outsid of Manning who NEEDS wes because Stokely is old.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Even though he played here up until last year, I believe BB was over him after the footsy comments. He then went further off the deep end 2 years ago when Chad came here and introduced Wes to twitter and THIS is where Wes tried to be too personable and funny and I never found him to be funny. It seemed forced and Im sure BB was sick of his self promoting. I mean during a post game conference last year he said "yea its always nice to stick it in Bills face once in a while" while laughing and that kind of sh*t dont fly here. Vrable was much more important and BB traded him for the same kind of antics and pushing the line in terms of joking with BB. This is a Proffesional Business, not High School.  Wes played himself by listening to fans  here saying he would be paid like a # 1. I guess the league agreed with me outsid of Manning who NEEDS wes because Stokely is old.

I absolutely agree with all that you say here. I have thought the same things all along. Come to NE and you either get it, or GET OUT. At least they know the boundaries and where they stand. I'm all for fun too, but you gimme millions to be part of the CLASS ORG OF THE NFL......YOU CALL THE SHOTS! No wise mouthed DWARFS with butterfingers allowed! Oh, and who does DEPENDS DIAPER COMMERCIALS on top of it all!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

But if youre gonna compare Welker and Rondo atleast make sure theyre similar. Welker drops passes on critical moments. Rondo just hogs the ball and waits until the last few seconds to pass it off but he atleast wins us games in the playoffs. See? Not similar and yes i know youre celebrating but to stoop down and call him a dwarf and stuff just makes you sound like a prima donna. We all know that he did mostly good when he was here and he was very popular with the fans so instead of being classless just celebrate that we have a new beginning. No need to be so crass. And dont take this personal bud.

AP, no disrespct to you, but I don't answer to anyone on this board. If you don't like my takes, "ignore" me. Now then, where was I? Oh yeah......Wes Welker is a butter fingered DWARF!

No disrespect taken. Im excited to see what Amendola can do!

Me too! ;-) 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

cheap shot on WW.

Regardless, its my perogative to say whatever it is I want too here. So tell me, was that player a Red Sox?

Danny Murtaugh said it when he managed the Pirates

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

cheap shot on WW.

why do you hate america so much? if you don't like the american president why don't you move to another country? your anti-american rhetoric doesn't belong in a football forum.

TRY that anatomically impossible procedure on yourself if you don't have to squat to P. As to moving you should move to Iran.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

cheap shot on WW.

Danny Murtaugh said it when he managed the Pirates

But he was obviously taking about Beckett!