The New England Patriots High School Football Team.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

The New England Patriots High School Football Team.......

That was an embarrassing game. This was worse than the 2007 Superbowl loss - not because they lost - but HOW they lost.

I can't remember the last time we let up what appeared to be numerous running and passing plays of more than 15+ yards at a time.

Brady made his share of mistakes, like his interception when Welker gave him a gift after a punt return.  The Patriots abandoned the run - even after we showed some success early in the game.  The offensive and defensive play calling got predictable after we were down by 14 points.

There was very little pass rush AND the Patriots decided not to be aggressive at the line w/ the Saints' receivers.  The Saints physically pounded us pretty hard - and all the Patriots did was push back a little.

We will make the playoffs, but I'm afraid that it will be an early exit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Re: The New England Patriots High School Football Team.......

Agree this game was brutal in the how the Pats lost. Everyone expected a GAME. The Pats were not close to the Saints energy and execution. Complete embarrassment in every facet of the game. Out played, out coached. And they just waved he white flag at the end. Humilation complete.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I have to agree. They were humiliated, abused, man-handled. They were not the New England Patriots last night, just another team that stood in the way. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

We got the Dynasty kicked out of us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: The New England Patriots High School Football Team.......:
    [QUOTE]Agree this game was brutal in the how the Pats lost. Everyone expected a GAME. The Pats were not close to the Saints energy and execution. Complete embarrassment in every facet of the game. Out played, out coached. And they just waved he white flag at the end. Humilation complete.
    Posted by darwk[/QUOTE]

The thing that bothered me most was what appeared to be a lack of emotion. I mean, the Saints were hitting hard. Yeah, we got a couple of licks in.....but then we just caved. They appeared desparate and scared when we were only down by 14...